[F2-PP] bashing on boulders w/Vigilon <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

Zuekin just stood there soaking up everything that Vigilon said about the unique skills and what he thought about the power balance and fairness of the game "well Im sad to say that I don't completely agree with you" he took a deep breath and relaxed his body before speaking again "the fact of the matter is that this world is not a game it stopped being that the moment kyaba trapped us all in here, sure power balance is all well and good when it comes to player vs player but when your fighting for your life and everyone else in this world there is no fairness in balance against PvE especially since the last event boss pretty much wiped out the entire frontlines the only reason there still alive is because they were given a one time respawn, I'm probably one of the few outsiders that know about this due to it being mentioned at the raid meeting." He stepped up to the rock and threw a solid punch at it he watched as the cracks began to grow in size "I have a feeling that it was a taste of what's to come, now explain to me how there is balance when one boss can wipe out an entire group in one blow" he said this not out of frustration or anger but out of fear, not for himself but for everyone that could have died during to that event if there hadn't been that safety net "the sad truth is that life isn't fair."

@Vigilon

Spoiler

ID#113751 BD:5+2=7(hit)

Boulder: 17/50

Edited by Zuekin