[ SP - 17 ] I Smite Thee <<Challenge of Olympus>>

Kirbs was sprawled our lazily on a red plush chair in her shop. She had just finished the days crafts and was looking forward for some time alone. A soft ring made her jump up from her comfortable position. Looking down, she noticed a small notification appearing in front of her. Challenge of Olympus, huh? We’ll see about that! She grabbed a few things and headed off to the teleport pad. Wonder what this crap is going to be about. But it gives some hefty rewards so I’ll deal with whatever it is. She grinned and dashed off. Oh, I wonder what this Athena will look like! She’s like, supposed to be like, really pretty, right? Goddess of wisdom! I wonder what I would be if I was a Greek god. Goddess of parties, food, and video games! The Greeks really need to update their gods. This is going to be so fun!

Kirbs brushes her hands off as she teleported to the 17th floor. What am I supposed to do here anyways? Right when she finished her thoughts, a large satyr popped out of nowhere in front of her, scaring away a few of the players and NPCs that littered the area. Oh. She blinked and stared up at the being. “Uh, hello!” The redhead gave a small wave of acknowledgement to the satyr, which was only responded to with a gruff nod. Hello to you too, bub. 

The satyr inhaled for half a second before beginning to speak. “You have been summoned by Goddess Athena to Mt. Olympia. You will be explained your requirements of your challenge once you get there. Best of luck.” And just like that, he went poof. Kirbs blinked one more time in awe. Uh. So... Athena, Mt. Olympia, challenge? Her brain sputtered out, only confusing the poor girl even more. What the hell?

• 7 months later...

Kirbs turned to look at her familiar, who was perched around his little branch on her counter. He looked just as dumbfounded as her. "Well!" The girl started, jumping up from her position on the couch, "I guess I have to go meet this Athena lady. Isn't she supposed to be some goddess or something?" She asked herself stupidly. A quest notification soon appeared in front of her as she finished. "Floor seventeen, huh? Can't be too hard," she mumbled as she studied the quest details. It look quite easy, in fact. A something to help her craft better? That's perfect! She had been struggling with crafting those bloody items so this item will definitely help her!

"Well, Scarfy!" She started, running over to her familiar and scooping him up as he let out a hiss of protest, "let's go beat this goddess at her own game!" She screeched, running off with her familiar on her shoulders.

It wasn't until she had arrived at Mount Olympus and oh boy, did it look wonderful up here. What a life a God had! There were naked statues here! Naked! She snickered as she walked by a baby cupid thing in a fountain. It wasn't long until she was faced with the great Athena herself! She bowed slightly and grinned. "I'm assuming you're Athena, right? You're looking very good for your age, ma'am!" She piped, having no filter on her damned mouth. 

"And I take it that you are Kirbs? The artisan that I have been hearing so much about lately?" The tall woman said gracefully. And damn, her voice was literal music to Kirbs' ears. Is this what writers mean when 'their voice was as smooth as honey'? Because, holy, did this women both look and sound great!

"Well, yes I am, ma'am! I've been summoned by your little half goat man thing, so tell me what I'm here for!"