[ SP - F01 ] Ain't It Nice to Gather Alone? <<Nature's Treasure>>

It wasn't a nice day. Definitely, not a bright and sunny day Kirbs was hoping for. Of all days, she had to choose from, today had to be the one where it would rain.  Just want a bloody nice day to go gathering! Blimey, should I cancel? Absolutely not! She shook her head furiously. She had made a vow to herself that she would not give up so easily. I'll never make it to the frontlines if I keep giving up so easilyKirbs brows knitted as she peered through the cafe's window. Rain. Lots of it. She gave a hopeless sigh. This is not going to be a good day. The red-haired girl fiddled with her long locks before heaving another one of her signature sighs and stepped out of the comfortable booth from where she was staring out the window. She hesitated to open the door but found it quite stupid to be afraid of such a stupid thing. It's just rain, she told herself, it won't hurt me, I think.

She burst out of the door, and with a shudder. Instantly, she felt rain pelt against her body. It'd be a bloody miracle if she were to not be drenched by the time she had finished gathering. Do it for the materials, she repeated to herself. Your shop isn't going to run itself! I've left those orders undone for far too long. She gulped and started speedwalking the hell out of there. By the time she had reached the entrance of the town, she was already covered in water from head to toe. She hated being wet. It wasn't a fear, but she hated being soaked. Being covered in water while being fully clothes brought back some not so pleasant memories. Cough, cough... Landon and Logan! Images of her brothers launching her into a pool swam through her mind. Of course, she loved them and she knew that they loved her... but their pranks can get out of hand very, very quickly.

She shuddered, wanting her mind to get out of that dark period in her life. She wiped the rain away from her forehead and whimpered. Bloody hell, I'm already knackered and I've barely just left town! She exclaimed in her head furiously. She clenched her hands into fists as she took in a deep breath. She told herself it was going to be fine. How could it not be fine. She was fine! Everything was going to be just fine, fine, fine! Oh lord, I'm going insane. I think this is a splendid time to recollect on the choices I have made in the past two years! She told herself with faux enthusiasm. She kicked the muddy ground with her boot and shivered. I really need to buy a raincoat or a jacket. Or anything that keeps we bloody warm! She rubbed her arms with her palms and sigh in humiliation. I knew this was going to be a horrible day.

ID: 110923

LD: 15+3=19

Total Mats: +2

Edited by Kirbs

Kirbs had read constant books-- yes, she did read-- and most of the described rain to be fun to play in. Whether you are running, splashing, or just watching it, rain was such a pleasant thing. Wrong. She hated rain, every part of it. To the dark and gloomy skies and the constant pitter-patter of the droplets on her roof or window, she absolutely detested it. She liked happy things, and she knew deep in her heart, that rain was definitely not a happy thing. What's there to love about it? It gets you soaked. The rain clouds block the nice and refreshing sun. And to top it all off, the sight of rain just makes you feel depressed! Books aside, she had seen enough romance movies of people kissing in the rain. Who wants to kiss when there are tiny bullets pouring on you? No one! She called all those movies rubbish, utter rubbish!

ID: 110924

LD: 9+3=12

Total Mats: 2+1=3

Edited by Kirbs

The girl blew a hot puff of air into the humid and somehow hot atmosphere. She tugged on the collar of her shirt, not really knowing what to do. She had already gotten a few materials in just a small amount of time. Maybe her luck was turning around? She knew it was too early to tell, but she was at least hopeful. Her luck had not been... very well so far. But she hoped that this quest could change that. Maybe this is the turning point in my luck! She thought excitedly, forgetting about her wet clothes that clung to her like tape. If her luck had really turned around, getting materials for this quest would be a cinch. The girl smiled warmly to herself-- wishing that her bloody smile could warm her up-- and sighed. This rain better blow over, or I swear on my name... the weather will have my wrath.

ID: 112905

LD: 18+3=21

Total Mats: 3+2=5

Edited by Kirbs

"I could really use a gathering partner," she mumbled, tucking her legs under her arms. She had her mind completely made up,  this day sucks. There was no doubt about it. She regrets everything she did in the past twelve hours. She did not allow herself to cry, however! She was a woman who needed no man-- probably not the greatest phrase for this situation, but nevertheless, she is an independent young lady who didn't need to depend on anyone. Kirbs from two hours ago chose to do it alone, so present Kirbs shall do it! Screw it, she thought, leaping onto her feet. 

She rubbed her hands together to create some warmth in her body. This is honestly not cold, but the rain is going to give me bloody hypothermia! She exclaimed briskly, speedwalking her way through the forest. Those bloody customers better be lucky I practically got my arse handed to me by the rain!

ID: 110945

LD: 9+3=12

Total Mats: 5+1=6

Edited by Kirbs