[F9-PP] To just talk <<Fire Guardian>>

i just smile and chuckle at Embers' words since to myself the idea of the girl setting me on fire quite literally is comedic to the fullest extent since as far as i know the girl doesn't have any burn weapons under her belt. 'Though she also is doing this quest the fire guardian so that counts as something as well for just having the ability to burn me if she decides to use the consumable she gets from this quest on me.' I think to myself in amusement as i follow after the red haired scythe wielding girl. Don't worry Fireheart i understand only call you that from now on i got it. Also, when it comes to the whole emotions things that is another thing you don't need to worry about it is just what i do really. I'm there for my friends whenever i can be. I say towards Embers as we both make our way towards the fire mutts that are awaiting their going to be very swift death by the AoE power of just the axe based sword arts.

@Embers

• 1 month later...

After a good few hours of hiking, the darkness started to set and Embers made camp. Two tents and a wooden fire burning between the girls, Embers leaning against a rock with a large smile on her face. Now this, this is what she truly desired. A proper camp fire, and even if the floor burned...The fire was needed, after all, what was a camp without a campfire? Wearing her casual clothes, the girl stretched out much like a cat, before glaring at her travel partner for a moment. Hestia....

"Should hit the place tomorrow if we make good time. Either way, it'll work itself out just fine. So tell me Hes, now we're just hanging out...What's happenin' with Raven and Domarus? Y'all sisters made up yet?" Embers didn't care much about Domarus honestly, he failed as an Alpha wolf and deserved his fate. But Raven and Hestia were sisters, surely..they'd made up. After all, family was the most important thing in the world. Nothing should ever come above it. 

@Hestia

I sigh softly when hearing the question as i just shrug my shoulders ever so slightly as i look towards Embers not entirely sure myself on the fate of how such things are going when it comes to the duo. Honestly, i hope that she has forgiven me, but i don't know how well that is going in all honesty we talk just enough for myself to know that she isn't dead and is doing alright. Though for doing things like if she is getting better i don't know if the relationship is improving. I say in a saddened tone of voice as i then just try to ignore such thoughts and focus upon the present which isn't much better since it is walking through a floor that is 50% lava, 25% smoke atmosphere, and the other 25% being monsters that spawn and the ground underneath my feet that i am walking upon. 'Well..probably still better then thinking about relationships with family that aren't exactly ideal or perfect.' I think to myself a little bit grimly as i continue to walk forward.