[PP-F13] A sphinx's secret <<Arabian night 3>>

Hestia YES! I say over towards Sey with a grin on my face before i start to continue singing without any shame to what i say. A hundred bad guys with swords. Who sent those smucks to their death. Sent to the spear of prince Seyli. meeting the iron wall of the guard! I continue singing playfully as i look towards the scorpion as i dodge out of the way of the attack before looking towards Sey with a smile upon my face taking note that he did get hit though. what's wrong prince? flying carpet got you stupefied? I say jokingly before i unequip my golden cloak using that as my action as i than just wait once more for the attack to come towards me so i can just block all the damage that will be sent towards me. Seemingly just having the time of my life joking around this entire fight as i look towards the giant scorpion. My familiar kuro flying down to land beside me looking unamused at me.

[H:5] @Hestia: HP: 1787/1790    Energy: 162/170 DMG:2   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2  Rec: CD:6+   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H:1]Sey: 1240/1290 | EN: 93/120 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 125 | BH: 64 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [4/4 Envenom]
[H:1]Morgiana: 530/645 / 65 Damage Mitigation / Accuracy: 2 / Evasion: 2 / Tier 2 Burn (2 slots) / Tier 2 Flame Aura (2 slots) [4/4 Envenom]

Cave Guardian: Stats: 385/735 Health / 65 Damage Mitigation / Accuracy: 3 / Evasion: 1 / Tier 2 Envenom (Offensive) (2 slots) / Tier 2 Envenom (Deffensive)  (2 slots)
150 Basic Damage

Abilities:

• Tornado twist ( 175 AoE Damage) - On its starting post, the mob activated a AoE skill that auto-hits all the members of the player party that engages it in battle. The scorpion's body starts spinning around raising the sand in its vicinity. The Envenom status effect apply to all players hit by this mob's ability. This ability affects Morgiana as well. This ability activated once every two full rotations.

"Hestia, I swear I'm gonna sic Kyu on you!" Sey playfully threatened before turning back to Kyu on his shoulder. She merely flicked an unamused tail towards his direction in response, he won't be siccing that white wolf on anyone anytime soon. Prissy little pup. Regardless, Sey's arms went up yet again, though he flinched at the sudden sharp pain inflicted on him from the envenom wound. How annoying to have such an unfortunate scenario happen to him, but it gave time for Morgiana to run up and... Fail. Her fist missed the mark, the scorpion charging straight to Sey, only to bite another fist downwards onto the head to bring it down to the red. "I'm literally as white as you can be! I ain't a prince in the slightest either!" Even if it did fuel an ego, come on! This was not fair! In retaliation, he kicked the scorpion back and away from him, leaving Hestia to act now.

http://prntscr.com/nat87w

Sey Action: All Might [19 x 15 = 285]
Morgiana Action: [Missed]

Cave Guardian: [Missed]

[H:5] @Hestia: HP: 1787/1790    Energy: 162/170 DMG:2   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2  Rec: CD:6+   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H:2] Sey: 1272/1290 | EN: 77/120 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 125 | BH: 64 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [3/4 Envenom]
[H:1] Morgiana: 512/645 / 65 Damage Mitigation / Accuracy: 2 / Evasion: 2 / Tier 2 Burn (2 slots) / Tier 2 Flame Aura (2 slots) [3/4 Envenom]

Cave Guardian: Stats: 165/735 Health / 65 Damage Mitigation / Accuracy: 3 / Evasion: 1 / Tier 2 Envenom (Offensive) (2 slots) / Tier 2 Envenom (Deffensive)  (2 slots)
150 Basic Damage

Abilities:

• Tornado twist ( 175 AoE Damage) - On its starting post, the mob activated a AoE skill that auto-hits all the members of the player party that engages it in battle. The scorpion's body starts spinning around raising the sand in its vicinity. The Envenom status effect apply to all players hit by this mob's ability. This ability affects Morgiana as well. This ability activated once every two full rotations.
Edited by Sey

But Sey. I say with a mischievous grin before i start seeing once more. I can show you Ain-Crad. Shining shimmering Deaath! A whole new Woooorld! A new fantastic fight to win! A whole new world! A way to achieve more strength! Now tell me prince, when did you last let fear decide for you? I sing towards Sey once more as i finally lose it and just start to laugh unable to take myself seriously anymore as i than equip my curved sword to prepare for the next attack so i can finally join the fight as a person that could try and do damage if the creature somehow manages to avoid Sey's and Morgiana's next attack once more. Myself just standing at the ready with my shield to deal damage and my armor and familiar to protect me from the brunt of the damage that would be taken otherwise. besides Sey! If you tried sycing Kyu on me i would just pet the cute little thing! I call out towards the man with a grin on my face not terrified of his familiar and finding the familiar adorable.

[H:5] @Hestia: HP: 1787/1790    Energy: 162/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2  Rec: CD:6+   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H:2] Sey: 1272/1290 | EN: 77/120 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 125 | BH: 64 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [3/4 Envenom]
[H:1] Morgiana: 512/645 / 65 Damage Mitigation / Accuracy: 2 / Evasion: 2 / Tier 2 Burn (2 slots) / Tier 2 Flame Aura (2 slots) [3/4 Envenom]

Cave Guardian: Stats: 165/735 Health / 65 Damage Mitigation / Accuracy: 3 / Evasion: 1 / Tier 2 Envenom (Offensive) (2 slots) / Tier 2 Envenom (Deffensive)  (2 slots)
150 Basic Damage

Abilities:

Hestia was singing in the middle of combat in the hopes of teasing him, and she was the absolute worst for doing it! Oh she's so going to get it at the end of this! In fact, he might do that right now. "Okay, you get your face over here right now! This will just take a second!" Sey declared with the point of a right index finger as he then would come up to her, the Cave Guardian looking to intercept by attacking Hestia between them. He would stomp on the damn thing from behind to hold it still before slamming a wind-filled fist downwards onto it's body, shattering it to pieces of data and defeating it with an All Might. But most importantly, getting it out of the way. Kyu may not do anything, but he certainly was going to! And so when he closed the gap between them, he would aim to ruffle up her hair. "Seyli is not amused!"

Sey Action: All Might = 225 DMG
Morgiana Action: [Missed]

Cave Guardian Action: [Missed]

[H:5] @Hestia: HP: 1787/1790    Energy: 162/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2  Rec: CD:6+   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H:3] Sey: 1272/1290 | EN: 61/120 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 125 | BH: 64 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [2/4 Envenom]
[H:1] Morgiana: 500/645 / 65 Damage Mitigation / Accuracy: 2 / Evasion: 2 / Tier 2 Burn (2 slots) / Tier 2 Flame Aura (2 slots) [2/4 Envenom]

Cave Guardian: Stats: 0/735 Health / 65 Damage Mitigation / Accuracy: 3 / Evasion: 1 / Tier 2 Envenom (Offensive) (2 slots) / Tier 2 Envenom (Deffensive)  (2 slots)
150 Basic Damage

Abilities:

Edited by Sey

I grin as i see Sey's reaction as i enjoy it immensely since it is seeing a side of the usual business minded person who cracks jokes occasionally and seeing another side of the man. I than see Sey walk over and starts ruffling my hair as i playfully and very half-heartedly try to fight back by pushing back against you without trying to get the game to count it as an attack. heeeeey! Come on you know you liked my singing just as much as i did singing it! I say while chuckling as i try to take some steps back away from the white haired man missing the moment entirely where the formerly drunk brothers arrive looking like they hadn't drank a single drop tonight at all as they look towards the three of us. As i see the man than talk to us. "Judging from the lack of thieves presence on my way here, you guys did a fine job in defending my name and I'm proud to call you my friends. Even more! You managed to find the Cave of Wonders on your own."  The man saying this with a rather cheerful tone of voice before a quest prompt appears before the two of us telling us that we completed the third night of Arabian Nights. I than glance towards the cave and spots a treasure chest as i point towards it, and than hands Sey a single Platinum colored key. This should help you. I say with a smile.

(Platinum key can add +3 to treasure chest)

Action: Chest search

#114620 LD:16+5=21 treasure chest found

He let himself be pushed back, very satisfied with getting the chance to mess up her hair in return for teasing him the way she did. Hestia was such a dork, but that made her that much fun. Naturally, the drunks found their way over before congratulating them on finding the Cave of Wonders. How lovely, but the experience was even better, it was all he cared about in fact. Before long, Hestia would hand him a key after discovering a chest in the cave, how generous of her. With a smile, he would then open the lock of the chest to find... Hopefully not a mimic? Correct! Not even close to one, in fact. There was a pitiful amount of rewards that came from it, nothing that he could imagine either of them really enjoying. "It's not a trap at least, but I couldn't care less about these. I'll leave them with you, if you desire." Sey declared as he stood up straight again. What a day.

ID# 114621 results:

Loot: 8 + 3 = 11 [975 Col, 2 Rare Consumables, 3 T2 Mats]

Edited by Sey

As i see Sey open the chest i smile to myself as the quest ends and the rewards are distributed which include a potion for the both of us, and the nice EXP boost alongside the col gained from doing the quest as well. Though shortly after as the NPCs walk into the cave i try to follow them only to hit a small red data wall as a quest prompt appears asking if i accept to do the fourth night. I nod my head with a smile and hits the yes button. it doesn't light up like it usually does as i repeatedly hit the same button over and over again as i find my sanity decrease ever so slightly. SEY! Please tell me i'm not crazy and that this quest prompt is actually broken. I say towards the man as i try to enter into the cave only to feel a force of something push me back. Welll than either Kayaba is saving this for until we beat a later floor, or he never finished programing this game! I say as i once more turn towards the sky as if expecting an answer which obviously never comes.

"Wait, what!?" Sey would open up the quest button as well. Did he want to accept the fourth night? Fortnite? Regardless, he was tapping the blue circle and nothing was appearing. Oh come on, Kayaba! "Wait, you mean to tell me we can't even enter the cave literally right in front of us? Kayaba~." Sey whined, raising a defeated fist in the air, shaking it the same way a boomer would shake theirs at a child. And with that, he would look back to Hestia. "Looks like we aren't spending a fourth night together, a shame." Sey quipped as he then placed his hands in his pockets and looked back towards the direction they came.  "In that case, we have cleared quite a lot of quests today. Let's try to continue tomorrow~." He would then look at his own experience bar yet again to see if he leveled up. And wouldn't you know it, he just got up to level 62 because of this! What a success~.