[PP-F22] Treasures and Riches

"Oh please, we aren't dancing around a floor boss, I think you can take a break. Do what you must and enlighten me when you are ready. If you wait a bit more, our energy will be full and we will have a lot more to work with." Sey declared, looking around as he wanted to see if he could find a chest like she suggested. They had so many weapons, much more than either of them knew what to do with and they were still going about. They had quite a long day ahead of them, and to obtain all of the Wicked Witch consumables seemed like a pain, but at least they would be able to get a huge amount of uniques. And that's what this was all about. Meme aside, Sey found a chest! A massive treasure chest, quite easily as well, looks like the buffs were heavy in his favor today. With that in mind, he would then look over to Hestia. "Found one!"

ID# 116649 results:

Loot: 7 + 11 = 18 [Look who found a chest, look who found a chest, LOOK WHO FOUND A CHEST!]

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking towards Sey i quickly open up my inventory and searches for the golden key as i toss him one when i manage to get it pulled out as i press my hand against my chest as i activate field medic on myself as a green aura surrounds me. My HP doubling basically from where it was at as i look towards Sey with a calm look upon my face. If you want you can keep the chest their while we fight another group of four since my Hp should be enough to cover us for that round, but then i can field medic again. then you can open the chest while i field medic once more during the next break which is after the group again. I offer as a suggestion towards Sey with a nod of my head as i wait to see if Sey starts the encounter with the four mobs or if he'll stick with opening the chest as i wait patiently for the start of the battle against the next batch of loot mobs that the duo could face off against.

trading Sey one golden key [+2 t LD when opening chests] (Regular LD buffs don't affect chest opening only things specifically for chests like lockpicking and keys)

Action: Field medic

healed 408 HP+30(nat)= 438 total

Hestia: HP: 870/2040    Energy: 88/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

"We rested this much, if we continue to rest, we can completely recover our energy and go for a lot more rounds than just trying it now. Besides, we have this beautiful chest, right? We should take what we can from it first." Sey would explain before looking down towards the chest. Hestia handed him a key that he could use to open it, and who would he be to deny that? It would be a shame to encounter a mimic. And so he would kneel down before trying to pick the lock, only for it to be rather rough to do and end up being too difficult. The key would finally click before the little bit of loot would reveal itself to both of the players.  "Uh, yeah. I would rather not see loot like this, this is the type of thing you would see in a normal looting session. Maybe next time though I guess." Consumables and materials, the col was pretty much an apology.

ID# 116650 results:

Loot: 3 + 2 = 5

1,100 Col, 2 T3 materials, 2 T3 uncommon consumables

Edited by Sey

Sey the issue wasn't energy the issue was that my health is horrible right now and i don't have any healing things besides my field medic that is helping me be even close back towards a thousand HP like this moment. I say towards the white haired man with a shake of my head in a mix of amusement and slight annoyance due to the fact that i thought that i made that slightly obvious what my intention was, but just seems like a lesson in needing to communicate my ideas more effectively, or trying to make sure that i am heard better next time when speaking towards the man. Though at the very least hearing that Sey wants to wait for a moment to recover the energy that we lost means that i at least have a few more moments before the energy bar quickly tops off like it does when being outside of a combat zone. 'Probably because the game has so much combat in it that it has to allow energy to recover as fast as possible to make sure players can spam sword arts.'

"And then you look at my energy bar, love. My energy is nearing it's end, it won't last for too long." And there it was, nearly depleted, but with this, it would swiftly fill all the way up yet again. Now they were capable of handling the lot of enemies that he brought, running around the game just to find some more turtles to terrorize. It wasn't a fun time to be fighting low on energy since the last time they did that, they nearly failed. And they had little to fail in this case, but the feeling of going through such low energy was not something he wanted to repeat again. They were in no rush, fortunately. And Hestia's health was not threatened by any means, so this was something they could repeat so long as they did not press their luck. And while Sey loved to do that, he did not usually do it to the degree that Hestia did. Hestia would make sure to be a tank that went into the red for the sake of a bit more col if needed.

-Energy Restored.

Wait a bit more and i can field medic myself Sey then we can go into the next group fully prepared for anything that it could throw our way, and i can also face off against maybe like 5 different enemy groups that way as well since it should work if it works the way it is playing in my mind. I say towards the white haired man as i stretch my arms outwards as i look towards the man as i wait to see what Sey thinks of the plan since it should work in theory since it can heal myself up high enough to be almost three fourths full, and then have enough for the next break to use it right away to recover enough HP for quiet awhile. 'Especially since these things are dying a lot faster then what i could ever experience back on floor twenty one. Then again i guess that is to be expected from the floor that had been called multiple times a lot easier then floor twenty one back when we were at the boss talking phase of this floor.'

Hestia: HP: 930/2040    Energy: 174/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

3/3 out of combat

2/2 FM

"No problem! Maybe you will prepare a parry or something? Not quite sure what you can do right now as a passive observer. Let me know when and I'll throw a few more turtles at your face." A slight jest with a smile. They were really nailing this session with all of the drops that they were getting, a stupid chest could not stop them from continuing their winning streak. The buffs only last as long as their efforts, so they could keep going until the night ends. That... Yeah. Anyways, he would place his hands behind his head as he would watch the lake around them. Yup, a fun time for him to go fish hunting, though the drop was something he could easily make if he cared enough in his shop. Did he care enough yet? Absolutely not. Then came the question of their loot. "We clearly have a lot of weapons and not so many armors. You do have an interest for weapons at least, right?"

Once more putting a hand against my chest a green light surrounds my body only as my HP gets recovered by a decent amount to keep me ready to go for a few fights as i just nod my head to prepare for the next few loot mobs as i give the thumbsup towards Sey to go ahead and start the next group of mobs. Well Sey lets go get killing these things without any prejudice since we got some more loot to go for our enterprising adventures in getting as many uniques for tier three players that we can actually get people with them uniques that they could want. Starting with handwraps, then moving on towards two handed axes that way we can cover a good bit of some people that i know who could utilize those things. Handwraps for you, and Stryder. Then i can get the axe towards Domarus and Embers. I say with a grin across my face when thinking of that.

Hestia: HP: 1368/2040    Energy: 159/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Field medic- 438 total

"Sounds lovely! Funny you mention someone else having the need to get some gauntlets, I'll share if there are just too many to be used." Sey replied, looking back towards Hestia's health, only for her to confirm that she was ready to go for a few more rounds. Another dance it was, now it was time to find some more poor turtles to beat down. Four more were in sight soon enough, so he would play soccer with the poor things, going in for a swift spinning kick and sending them all flying towards Hestia to have her fun with. "And just like that, the cycle begins yet again. We'll make them disappear within a minute at the most." This was the same cycle they repeated until Hestia's health was too severely low to deal with. Normally these enemies would be somewhat annoying, but those health bars were being slaughtered by the second.

http://prntscr.com/nn83hb

[1/1/1/1] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 114/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 1368/2040    Energy: 174/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Sey: Tornado Kick x6 [AoE]
Skill: Charge +4

Snapper: 504/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 540/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Snapper: 540/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA:-3

Edited by Sey

Looking at the four mobs as they roll up once more i just nod my head as i rush forward towards the four of them and dance around them as my sword cuts into three out of four of them as i glance towards Sey as i see one having way to much health for what is needed for the one two dead. Sey we need a All Might on asile two! I call out in a joking tone of voice taking this with very little seriousness since compared to the usual grinding sessions against mobs, or even compared to labyrinth bosses or quest mobs this has been going way too easily in comparison to such things. I just relax and smile to myself as i prep myself for the next assalt against them. So Sey in your opinion do you think we should just use the col that we get from this mob killing and dedicate that towards the guild hall that we will get for the guild? Like should that be our goal for this in knowing if we've done enough that we could afford a fully decked out guild hall? I ask the snow white haired man.

Action: Butterfly illusion+charge+concentration

#116666 BD:4+5=9  MD:1  28x8= 224
#116667 BD:1 MD:9  [thorns 50]
#116668 BD:2+5=7  MD:8   308
#116669 BD:8   MD:7   CD:11

440-102=338

[1/1/1/1] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 114/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 1030/2040    Energy: 163/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 280/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 490/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Snapper: 196/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA:-3
Snapper: 196/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3 

Sey would look over to the one enemy that was spared before Hestia called out to it, and so he would chuckle with a smile. It was too high with its health, time to knock it down a few pegs! Sey held back no punches with this, swiftly grabbing the turtle before slamming it to the ground. Follow that up with a heavy fist downwards and you get a battered Turtle. It was pixels away from death. "Well, I think that mess is handled~. As for the col, please use it for the hall, would help with the name of the guild if we had something big. I don't really care about col right now, I have plenty to spend." Now it was time for him to sit back and watch Hestia clean house with the rest of these fools. If any of them were spared, they had a much worse fate to deal with than Hestia doing an area attack. And that wasn't even her strongest attack.

[1/3/1/1] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 98/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 1030/2040    Energy: 163/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

ID# 116670 results:

Battle: 10

Sey: All Might + BD: 10

Snapper: 280/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 10/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Snapper: 196/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3 

Edited by Sey

Rushing forward as my blade meets most of them and failing on one hit that would've saved me from taking some damage i just back away from the enemies closing my eyes for a brief moment to take a calming breathe. How would you define big Sey? Cause there is like castle big, there is like a normal house big. There can be varying ideas on what constitutes as a huge place for all of us to meetup at and use at our own leisure you know? I say towards the snow white haired man with a amused chuckle escaping from my lips just trying to enjoy the time with the man by striking up conversations during the midst of combat since in reality there is nothing to fear. There is quite literally a zero percent chance of either of us dying from this. If this game operated under real life physics then that'd be a entirely new thing.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#116671 BD:10 25x8= 200DMG  MD:9  50 thorns
#116672 BD:6 MD:dead
#116673 BD:2+5=7 23x8= 184  MD:10 50 thorns (dead)
#116674  BD:1 MD:5+4=9  Thorns: 84

330-102=228

loot mob roll

#116675 LD:2+11=13 CD:12  2 T3 mats, 2088, 1392, 1 rare armor, 1392
#116676 LD:8+11=19 CD:11  4 T3 mats, 2088, 1 perfect T3 weapon, 2784

[1/3/1/1] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 98/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 802/2040    Energy: 163/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 30/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 10/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3

Snapper: 112/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3 

How did he define big? Oh poor Hestia, she had a massive storm coming. "Why are we going to settle for less than the absolute biggest? If we are going to send a message to the others, we need to show our influence through the masses." That meant they were going to have to obtain the best of everything if they were going to be doing this guild shop buying thing. Sey wanted to have a castle and a mansion at the same time, and the latter was already handled. When the delivery comes in, he would proudly show it off. In the meantime, why not try to obtain a castle? Something bigger maybe, perhaps a town if they were lucky enough. "If the biggest is a massive town, why not? It would be difficult, but that's what would separate us from the normal guilds. We need to obtain influence somehow."

http://prntscr.com/nne2pp

[1/3/1/1] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 91/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 802/2040    Energy: 163/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Loot:

6,960 Col, 4 T3 Mats, 1 Intermediate Map Dungeon, 1 Perfect Heavy Armor, 2 Perfect Consumables

Edited by Sey

Taking the small break in the action i put my hand against my armored chest piece as a green light surrounds me and quickly shoots my health back up towards what it was around before this fight if only ever so slightly lower as i look towards Sey with a amused look in my eyes. Listen Sey some people might call that arrogance if we picked up a castle or a small town as our guild hall. I mean if anything Sey the "town" factor could easily just be us moving all of our houses around the guild hall to make it a town technically if we wanted, but that might be going a bit too far with the whole thing you know? I say in a joking town near the end, but sounding serious when speaking of the arrogance factor of how that could come across towards other people. My pointer finger lightly tapping against the metal of the handle of my curved sword as i check to make sure that the encroaching monster that we'll be fighting doesn't just jump at us. Also, how was the loot this time around for those two monsters mine weren't that fantastical besides the one perfect weapon and a rare shield.

[1/3/1/1] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 91/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 1240/2040    Energy: 152/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Action: Field medic

438 total

"Too far? I would say that the fact that we care about our guild shouldn't be so bad, if we spend a bit more on it, why should that matter? The point is what we do with the things we get. And the things we get, we give them to the players." If that was the selfless approach, anyways. It was hard for him to let go of any gauntlets, but he had to for the sake of the guild. But he just wanted to get some builds in before he did so. That, and get some consumables. Now it was time to bring in some more turtles. And so the dance began, another four turtles got thrown into the fray with one of them bring their friends over. They were in aggro range. With that, Sey would start off with a violent spinning kick. "More loot for free, let's see which forms of loot these fools are willing to spit out for us. Maybe we can get more weapons~."

[1/1/1/1] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 80/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 1240/2040    Energy: 152/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

http://prntscr.com/nne858

Snapper: 516/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 540/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA:-3

Edited by Sey

Caring about the guild isn't bad Sey it is when you try to create a large castle as a means to show influence and power that we might get a monty Python effect of. "i didn't elect you as leader." I say in a joking tone towards the man referencing the holy grail movie as i then charge towards the four turtles and quickly cut into three out of four of them with my curved sword as the green bars quickly drop into the yellow coloration as they get lowered below the 50% mark as i had danced around each of them. Moving between the turtles while using my shield to block their giant snapping bites towards me while inflicting some thorns damage back as much as i could manage against the four of them. After the assault i look towards Sey and gives a grin towards him. SO then Sey as i was saying i don't mind something big but a castle might be a bit too much possibly. I mean i don't even know what we'd do with that much space to just have lying about. I say in a joking tone towards him. Unless you want to be our interior decorator?

Action: Butterfly illusion+charge

#116685 BD:8  MD:2+4=6 [308]
#116686 BD:4+4=8 MD:8
#116687 BD:1 MD:2+4=6
#116688 BD:8 MD:3+4=7

440-102=338

[1/1/1/1] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 80/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 902/2040    Energy: 152/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 208/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 232/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Snapper: 456/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA:-3
Snapper: 232/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3 

"Well, you could try to be civil, but it will be far more difficult. We can't be too humble either, because then we are regarded to as weak. Unless you throw some fire, you aren't going to have anything spread. Not that the castle is what causes the spark, but we can't be too nice." Business tactics, for the sake of being able to keep a guild set afloat. It wasn't that he doubted their ability to run a guild peacefully, but he's known business and how tough it can be. If he applied it here, they would be able to get people into shape in no time. Even militaries had that toughness that was required to get soldiers in shape. Oh, and he would aim to kick them all again, not realizing that one of their health bars as still at an annoyingly higher level, but he did charge into that one anyways for a bit more damage. "Perfect, I'll make sure to decorate everything so that everyone gets a beanbag chair!"

http://prntscr.com/nneduo

[2/3/2/3] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 69/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[0/0/0/0]Hestia: HP: 902/2040    Energy: 152/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 52/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 76/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Snapper: 276/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA:-3

Edited by Sey

I chuckle a bit at the ending little joke as i focus upon the four loot minimum mobs as i charge towards them as my blade once more cuts the turtles as they explode into crystals as their Health bars reach empty with only one just barely surviving the encounter as i look towards the snow white haired player. I mean i get what you're saying though Sey when it comes to needing to have some bite to the bark that we'll be saying. It's just a matter of how we go about it i guess, and if anything when it comes to other guilds their really is only Neo's guild. The rest are either the Knight of Blood Oath which are basically dead, Jomei's guild which i haven't seen overly active, then their is...i think that is it actually from the guilds that i know about....wait there is that guild started by that former frontliner Ryujin but haven't seen anybody sporting his colors of the guild. So i don't think anybody is running with him all that much ether. I say towards Sey with a shrug of my shoulders. Also make the interior comfy we need some good atmospheric lighting if you know how to do that. I add at the end with a grin.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#116700 BD:3+5=8 BD:2+4=6
#116701 BD:8
#116702 BD:8  BD:4+4=8 23x8= 184+84= 268
#116703 BD:5+5=10

110-102=8

loot roll

#116704  LD:11+11=22 CD:3  2 T3 mats, 1392, 2088, 1 perfect armor, 1 perfect weapon
#116705 LD:5+11=16 CD:9  2 T3 mats, 1392, 2088, 2088, 1 rare trinket
#117706 LD:20+11=31 CD:7  4T3 mats,  2088, 3 perfect weapons, 4872

[2/3/2/3] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 69/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[4/4/4/4]Hestia: HP: 894/2040    Energy: 137/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 8/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA:-3

And it seems they were done. One of the turtles wanted to keep fighting with those pathetic pixels left within its health bar. So Sey would just pick it up and throw it away from the both of them, soon causing it to shatter and leaving behind... Another map. Sey wasn't the most excited for a map like this, could one tell? "I never really met the first of those names and the second... Wasn't he that dude that insulted the frontlines in front of them? On the plus side, if there really is little competition, we are going to have a ball regardless. In that case, do whatever you like, but consider the fact that we might get an influx of members." And with that, he would place the tip of his finger onto his chin before smiling. "Ah, yes, I would love to decorate. I call dibs on one of the bedrooms for a small casino!"

http://prntscr.com/nnjmbj

[2/3/2/3] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 68/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[4/4/4/4]Hestia: HP: 894/2040    Energy: 137/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Sey: Default Attack

Snapper: 8/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA:-3

Loot:
2,088 Col, 4 T3 Mats, 1 Intermediate Dungeon

Edited by Sey

Resting a hand against my chest i once more activate field medic as my health shoots back up towards where it was two combat groups ago as i look towards Sey with a grin upon my face as it does so since that means i can last quite a bit longer against more groups. Yeah the guy that insulted us was that Ryujin guy but that didn't stop me from going over and asking about some things from the past so i can make sure i know the full story of Aincrad to try and get an idea of what factors changed or influenced it while i was busy just trying to hide from this world. Apparently the first floor boss was some kind of puppet master that could control players. I say towards Sey with a small shrug of my shoulders as i try to dismiss the idea of what that would be like at this level where players would possibly be forced to murder other players just to progress towards the next floor. 'That is some psychological damage that would occur for both sides of that exchange between players.'

2/3/2/3] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 68/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[4/4/4/4]Hestia: HP: 1332/2040    Energy: 123/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Action: Field Medic