[PP-F22] Treasures and Riches

"I think I'm content, love. This will definitely be more than a full run over at Dagger's shop. Enlighten yourself over to his place if you haven't already done that yet, it's quite a treat~." Sey replied with a confident and calm smile. It seems like they were successful. Kyu was not as energetic as the other familiar, but she found a happy home on Sey's own shoulder. She was a good cheerleader to make sure that his damage output was great. As for Hestia, he wondered what she would be doing with her end of the drops. "Make sure that your drops go to very good use, I'll be searching really hard for that sweet fallen or holy damage. Maybe two in a weapon if my luck is that high, but only time could tell, eh love?" With that, he would then look over to see what the loot was for this amazing venture. Now to feed his favorite merchant a nice consumable and then it was off to work.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going over all the loot that has been gained this day i just let out a low whistle of appreciation at the amount that has been gained overall since it is rather ridiculous the amount that we had got from just a few hours of work and time put into just killing the mobs over and over again to gather up this amount of col and materials and loot to just burn off all at once. Well at the very least hopefully Sey we can use one of these dungeon maps to score a bit more loot and some experience before we end today don't you think? I offer towards the white haired DPS at my side with a grin upon my face as i lead him back towards one of the locations of the various maps that we manged to pluck off of a poor turtle's digitized body as it handed it towards us as loot. Making sure to do my best ot guide us towards the entrance first and foremost before anything else trying to figure out if this is even the right direction to go in.

Using intermediate dungeon map for F22

@Alec @Sey

He was stopped before he could leave before being reminded that still had maps to use. And whatever bit of experience that he could get, he should absolutely take. A fair point, so he wold nod his head in turn to her. "Well we may as well since we are still buffed up and all. Lead the way then." Sey declared as he would then follow her lead. Wherever she went, he would soon follow right behind her. Kyu seemed less than thrilled to not be going home, but this was about Sey getting some experience. The loot was more an afterthought considering the amount they already obtained, but the ability to get more skills and focus more on building something to hopefully conserve stamina kept him going. It wouldn't be long before all of his energy would be restored anyways, so what was the big deal? And so the venture goes on, but for how long would be the question. Hopefully not at long as their original grind.

Alec found himself on a floor he'd never been to before. He'd never been this high in Aincrad before and wasn't sure how it why he had gotten here. He really needed to stop letting his feet carry him places while his mind wandered he thought to himself. It had served him well in the past but this time it had put him in a very dangerous situation he was not at all happy with. If his feet carried him here to end his life so be it but he didn't have to like it as he scowled around at his surrounds. "Humphrey? Why the heck did you let me come here in the middle if no where in the, wait what floor are we on?" Alec asked in his deep rumbling baritone of a voice as he frantically checked his map overlay. "Twenty two?!?" Alec exclaimed louder than he intended instantly hushing himself so as not to attract the attention of any near by monsters. Luckily he hadn't encountered any while his brain had been checked out and his feet had carelessly carried him here.

@Sey @Hestia

Going through the map gently i let my feet guide me as it takes me to the destination as i hear a voice resound through the forest as i curiously make my way towards the voice's location since it doesn't sound particularly happy and comes across the rather large in frame and in height man that was at the raid meeting for floor twenty four. Uhmm hey you seem a bit lost. I remember you from the raid meeting the name is Hestia if you didn't catch it last time future guild leader, and this is my friend and co-founder of my future guild. i say as i gesture towards the white haired man by my side with a smile upon my face as i look towards the taller male in front of me with a grin upon my face. We were about to hit up a dungeon you're free to tag along if you want to from what i know of these dungeons it shouldn't even be an issue for yourself no matter your level for myself and Sey to keep you alive. Except for the intermediate boss than you'll need to be able to escape that combat be it teleport crystal which i can hand to you or by running away yourself. I say towards he man rather honestly.

Oh right, there was the big man from the meeting that he had before. Whatever he did before at the gym in the real world, that was what everyone needed to do. Sey could feel like a stick next to someone so buff, but what did his numbers suggest? Hestia took charge of the whole explanation thing, introducing himself and herself to the man before even offering him a run through this. Now Sey hoped that they did not get lead into a trap that this poor man would have to endure until Hestia howled, but it surely wouldn't come to that, right? "We'll take you on, big guy. It's quite a harsh floor, but I doubt it's nothing we couldn't handle. Though I do imagine it taking some time. If there is a plus side to this, I doubt the rewards for this dungeon will disappoint ya." Taking a less casual approach with his words, but what else could he do? It wasn't like this was business, no deals were being made, he hardly had to put on a mask.

@Alec

"Thank you very much." Alec replies in his deep baritone rumble. "My name's Alec and I remember seeing you both at the last Boss Raid meeting. You're both Front Line Players right?" Alec asked as a but of awe creeps into his deep voice and stern visage. "I'm trying to make it there myself but I've only just reached Tier 2 the other day. I haven't even had the chance to upgrade my gear yet as you can see." Alec offers with mild embarrassment in his voice. "If you'd both be willing to allow Humphrey and I to tag along I promise we'll do what little we can to help and try mostly to stay out of your way as I assume you have worked together quite a bit and know each other's strategies and movements. As to the Teleportation Crystal I bought a pair if them a while back from a Merchant. You can never be too careful." Alec finishes deeply as for the first time the faintest glimpse of a smile begins to crack the stern visage locked on his face.

@Hestia

I grin at seeing the man known as Alec seemingly willing ot join myself and Sey upon this little journey into a dungeon at floor twenty two which is rather dangerous but with myself and Sey hopefully it'll pass by quickly enough since as long as all the safety precautions are handled appropriately than nothing overly horrible should occur. 'Which is saying a bit since with Sey and myself we've basically guaranteed we can at least always allow an opportunity for anyone to join any combat and allow for a clean and easy getaway for the mess of a fight if it starts to go down hill.' I think to myself calmly with a sense of confidence from having done something similar with my former guildmates as i just nod towards Alec and then Sey as i lead the duo towards a dungeon that leads underneath the ground of the forest of memories. Okay time to see what a turtle dungeon map will lead us towards once underneath here. I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

The poor guy just wanted to get stronger, that ambition should get him there someday hopefully. It made him feel a bit of sympathy, but that soon needed to be brushed to the side! There was a dungeon to be explored. "Whatever you feel you can put in, we'll make sure to handle the rest." Sey explained, only for the party to soon hit what seemed to be their first roadblock. There were four nasty-looking Snappers, all of whom seem rather angry at the players for not just disturbing their dungeon, but also for the many deaths that they had to deal with thanks to the couple that infiltrated the floor... Well, looks like they get a rocky grave. Sey was the first to act, blurring out of sight at one moment before aiming a sharp wind-filled kick downwards to sweep them off. He couldn't miss with this gear, it was a dream come true. "Follow up!"

[1/1/1/2] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 114/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
Hestia:
@Alec:

Sey: Tornado Kick (AoE x6) (6 EN + 2 per hit)
Skill: Charge +4 on Snapper 1

Feisty Snapper: 614/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 608/770 | 264 DMG

Edited by Sey

Spoiler

Alec - Lvl 25 / HP:  500/500 / EN:  50/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0

Adamantine Pauldron

Shield of the Thunderhearts

Mithril Battle Axe

(1) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

(2) Tier 1 Healing Potions (Uncommon - 40HP)

(1) Teleportation Crystal

Alec watched in awe as the white haired Front Liner lashed out with a mighty kick that struck solidly and caused all the turtles to drop a significant level of health. Alec took a deep breath to calm himself this was no time to mess up he wanted to make a good showing before these two Front Line Players so Alec activated his most powerful Sword Art causing his mirror finished axe head to begin to glow and crackle with lightning as he stepped forward and swung down slamming the Battle Axe head into the monstrous turtle activating the Sword Art and expelling the lightning I to the turtle as he stepped back quickly to make sure he was out if the way of the professionals and wouldn't be in there way. Alec cracked a small smile as his deep voice booked out. "So future guild leader?" he asked in his deep voice. "As in you haven't formed the guild yet? What's holding you back from forming it?"

[1/1/1/2] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 114/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
Hestia:
@Alec: HP: 500/500 / EN: 44/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THN: 9/  Recovery 1 (CD-6+)

Lightning Axe on Snapper 1 Roll: 117011 - 35 DMG - 7 EN

Feisty Snapper: 579/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 614/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 608/770 | 264 DMG

@Hestia

Edited by Alec

I go to attack the four snappers iwthin my eyesight with a powerful attack from my sword art as i only manage to land two of the attacks instead of the usual four that i was doing outside of this dungeon as a look of visible confusion spawns on my face as i look towards the mobs. Wait why didn't they hit me as much, and why didn't i hit them as much. Are these things actually weaker then the things outside of this dungeon? I say sounding like a mix of bafflement and amusement if that fact is indeed true as i get out of the way of the large man of war looking Alec, and the rather powerful Sey who can easily sweep these turtles that i do know for certain. Welp Sey looks like it is just you and Alec for this one since apparently i won't be able to hit anything and the weakness of the everything build is back in view for everything to see. I say with a chuckle escaping my lips as i look towards the man. I then look towards the larger man and just smiles. What's holding me back is getting the numbers and finding a moment where all of us can meet to found it together you know? A moment for all of us to just get together and hopefully get along since if the founders don't get along no point in making it in the first place. A strong base is needed for any structure.

Action: Butterfly illusion+Charge+concentration

#117013 BD:2+2=4 MD:2+1=3
#117014 BD:1 MD:6  [84]
#117015 BD:7  MD:1 [224]
#117016 BD:4+2=6 MD:1 [28x8=224]

@Sey@Alec

[1/1/1/2] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 114/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[1/1/2/2]Hestia: 1254/2040    Energy: 162/174    DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD
[1/0/0/0]Alec: HP: 500/500 / EN: 44/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THN: 9/  Recovery 1 (CD-6+)

Feisty Snapper: 579/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 530/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 390/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 384/770 | 264 DMG

Huh, so the big guy actually pulled some weight for the group. His damage was pity damage, but it wasn't mitigated to 1. Quite the opposite in fact, he was able to make a noticeable mark on the health bar, maybe enough to make some long-term damage count. It would be nice to know that all of his energy didn't have to be deplted early on. At this point in the fight, usually Sey and Hestia would have the enemies downed in the next part. But unfortunately, that was just wishful thinking with these increased health bars. "These are angry, probably blindly fighting their best and hoping that it does more. But it is annoying for them to seemingly have a bigger health bar, it looks like this won't be our typical grinding sort of mob." Which was a bleeding shame since he already missed that sort of speed. What the both of them spoke of the guild made little concern, mainly since he's not the leader. It was a side job for him, granted, one he did take a bit of interest in.

http://prntscr.com/np2jok

[2/2/3/2] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 103/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[1/1/2/2]Hestia: 1254/2040    Energy: 162/174    DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD
[1/0/0/0] @Alec: HP: 500/500 / EN: 44/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THN: 9/  Recovery 1 (CD-6+)

Sey: Tornado Kick (AoE x6) (6 EN + 2 per hit)
Skill: Charge +4 on Snapper 2

Feisty Snapper: 423/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 374/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 236/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 230/770 | 264 DMG

Edited by Sey

Alec nodded his head to the two Front Line Players as he listened carefully and intently to them both as the fight continued. This was another once in a lifetime experience for Alec just like witnessing the Raid Boss meeting. He was getting to not only view but to fight along side a pair if real Front Line Raid Players they were what he wanted to be. He wanted to fight alongside them and help clear Floors to help defeat this game they were all stuck in together. Alec took another calming breath as he stepped forward and activated Lightning Axe again causing his mirror finished Battle Axe head to glow and crackle with lightning energy. As he swing his empowered weapon down it but deeply into the Snapper's she'll as it expelled it's energy into the turtle while at the same time his shield began a deep low hum that ended in a loud CRACK as it arced out shocked the Snapper with a large charge of stored up static electricity causing it's muscles to seize and contract Paralyzing the turtle where it stood. As Alec stepped back he responded in his deep voice "A strong base in all parts of life is important. With a strong center it core nothing holds. I admire your patience and devition in that regard forming something lasting is important." Alec finished as he finished moving back and out of the way.

@Hestia

Roll: 117024  BD: 9 (Crit +1)  CD: 3

Lightning Axe - 42 DMG Snapper 1 - Paralyze Activates

[2/2/3/2] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 103/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[1/1/2/2]Hestia: 1254/2040    Energy: 162/174    DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD
[3/0/0/0] @Alec: HP: 500/500 / EN: 37/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THN: 9/  Recovery 1 (CD-6+)

Feisty Snapper: 381/770 | 264 DMG - Paralyzed
Feisty Snapper: 374/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 236/770 | 264 DMG

Edited by Alec

Quickly activating my sword art since i can just risk these kind of plays since at the very least i always gain hate every time that i try to do anything at all towards an enemy as i quickly rush forward and cuts into two of them with one exploding into red crystals as i just grin rather happily at the success of that since it means that  we can pull through this dungeon with ease. I look towards Alec and Sey with a grin as i backpedal away from the enemies and just nods towards Alec as i glance over his gear with a slightly curious look. So Alec what kind of build are you going for out of curiosity i didn't have much of a chance to ask when we were at the raid meeting, but all i know is that you seemingly know Macradon. Also, yeah something lasting is important since if it is only fleeting like a flame then while it may burn bright i would rather be a lighthouse that stands strong for as long as possible guiding as many people as possible towards it. To try and be something that people can rally behind and for all of us to have a common goal you know?

@Sey

Action: Butterfly illusion

#117028 BD:1 MD:paralyzed
#117029 BD:5+2=7 MD:1  23x8= 184
#117030 BD:1 MD:2+4=6  84
#117031 BD:10 MD:8  25x8= 200+84=284

264-136= 128+128= 256 towards hest

loot mob rol
#117032 LD:9+11=20 CD:2  2310, 1540, 1540, perfect consumable, rare trinket

[2/2/3/2] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 103/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[2/3/3/5]Hestia: 998/2040    Energy: 151/174    DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD
[3/0/0/0] @Alec: HP: 500/500 / EN: 37/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THN: 9/  Recovery 1 (CD-6+)

Feisty Snapper: 381/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 190/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 152/770 | 264 DMG

Why, wouldn't he make a great tank? A Warrior type by the looks of it, or perhaps this was just another case of the "Gentle Giant". A healer, that would fun interesting to witness. But imagining him as a DPS would be something to send chills down his spine, just the mere impact alone. Strength was just an illusion, but if one didn't get intimidated by a mass size of a damage dealer, there may as well be nothing to fear. Hestia spoke of being a guide towards those who need it, which came with good intent, but he could see repetition of the phrase getting on the nerves of the likes of those who went solo. "Ay, may as well if we ever want to get out. It's been a good over half of a decade and we are still here. It would be jarring to wake up as an adult as it is, I would hope to not have missed most of my youth by the time we escape." Didn't they have to deal with some turtles or something? There were three, but two of them looked ready to be popped for some loot. And so he would step down, eyes locking onto the three before swiftly disappearing with the wind. He returned a second later to delivery a kick towards their shells, knocking them over to the other two players to finish off.

http://prntscr.com/nph59u

[4/3] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 94/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[2/3/3/5]Hestia: 998/2040    Energy: 151/174    DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD
[3/0/0/0] @Alec: HP: 500/500 / EN: 37/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THN: 9/  Recovery 1 (CD-6+)

Feisty Snapper: 212/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 34/770 | 264 DMG
Feisty Snapper: 152/770 | 264 DMG

Loot:

1 Perfect Consumable, 1 Rare Trinket, 4 T3 Mats, 2310 Col

Edited by Sey

Alec let a fraction of a smile creak into his perpetual scowl as he listened intently to both the Front Line Players. "I want to be a Tank." Alec said flatly in his deep baritone rumble. " But more than that I want to protect others and help them. I've always been a rock of support for others and I want to continue that here. But more than that as well I want to ensure they stay alive as well. I'm not sure if it's even possible but my ideal image of where I want to be is standing at the front of the lines taking damage in place of others but offering them physical, mental, emotional and healing support. If that sounds silly or impossible then it's just my dream." Alec said as he stepped forward to swing at Snapper he'd been hitting before. As he brought his Mithril Battle Axe up into the air he enacted his Sword Art again causing the head of his Battle Axe to begin to glow and spark with lightning as be swung down he felt even as his axe descended this would be a perfect hit and as his axe struck deep and expelled its lightning into the turtle his Shield began its low deep hum that ended in a loud CRACK is it arced out again Paralyzing the Snapper where it stood. As Alec stepped back from his attack he spoke again. "I like the idea if a light house and being a beacon for others to come to for protection, support and growth. I admire your desires and goals. " Alec finished as he stood ready.

@Hestia

Roll: 117054

BD: 10 5+2=*7=49 DMG - Paralyze Activates

CD: 4 (No EN Regenerated)

[4/3] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 94/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[5/0/0/0] @Alec: HP: 500/500 / EN: 31/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THN: 9/  Recovery 1 (CD-6+)

Feisty Snapper: 163/770 | 264 DMG - Paralyzed

Edited by Alec

Acting quick i rush forward with my curved sword in hand as i quickly cut through the remaining two turtles as they each explode in a shower of red crystals as i count up the loot rather quickly to make sure that we're keeping the mark of where we want to be in terms of what we're getting. Just nodding my head with a smile across my face i look towards my golden cloak rubbing my thumb and index finger of my right hand gently along the collar of it. Thinking of it is worth it to try and just wear thsi thing when this is a dungeon and not just a excursion for fun against various mobs and creatures that are running about on this floor that could be handled with ease. 'It should be fine. It should be fine until we hit the mini boss.' I think to myself in as calm as a manner that i can achieve as i then look towards Sey as i give him a grin across my face. I think i'll take a small moment for a break Sey that way i can get a quick heal in and then we can face the next group with very little trouble you know? I say towards him and by proxy Alec. Gazing towards the man though i just grin rather happily when i think upon what he wants to do with his time in Aincrad since it is basically what i want to do and try to be. Alec your dream isn't silly trust me it is basically what i am trying to do, and you're even going tank and healer like i do. I support your idea and if you ever need somebody to back you up, or if you ever need a guild to join. Radiant Sanctuary will welcome you.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#117060 BD:7 MD:dead
#117061 BD:5+2=7 MD:dead

loot mob roll
#117062 LD:8+11=19 CD:9  4 T3 mats, 2310, perfect weapon, 3080
#117063 LD:7+11=18 CD:1 2310, 1540, 2 T3 mats, rare weapon, rare consumable

[4/3] Sey: HP: 1350/1350    Energy: 94/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[2/3/3/5]Hestia: 1100/2040    Energy: 140/174    DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD
[5/0/0/0] @Alec: HP: 500/500 / EN: 31/50 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 57 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THN: 9/  Recovery 1 (CD-6+)

Feisty Snapper: 163/770 | 264 DMG - Paralyzed

"We'll welcome you, gamer. Just make sure whatever you do, make sure to be a good one, and the game will reward you heavily." Sey would add on before looking back towards both of the enemies. They were dead, seems like nothing  for the lot of them. Though they did take a little longer, though that was not the fault of the man with the tanking dream.  Well since they are done, they may as well rest. At least, while they do, Hestia would aim to heal herself before they started the second stage of the dungeon. Probably harder stuff, who knows? And then the player returned with a nod to Hestia, agreeing on the whole healing thing she wanted to do. Did one dare object against a tank? He would then look back over to the last turtle, it looked like it was ready to just end it all with how few pixels were left in that health bar. If only he had just that much more damage.

Edited by Sey

A real smile crept onto his face and broke through his perpetual scowl at the praise from the Front Line Tank. She had equated himself to her in their shared dreams and prospective builds along with the open offer of guild membership. That was high praise from one such as her, a top tier player and successful Front Line Tank. As the incredible damage dealing white haired man spoke an embarrassed expression came over his face. "As to that Sir. I'm not a gamer at all. My being stuck here in Aincrad. With all of you is actually a case of over protective parenting. I bought the game for my son but would not to let him play until I had looked at first and such I am the one who got locked in here and not him. I'm no gamer at all. It took me months just to figure out how to open my inventory and much longer to grasp the more difficult concepts. I've just begun trying to level these last few months I'm afraid." Alec admitted ashamedly. "I'm very sorry if that changes your perspective of me but that is who I am. I used to play games occasionally with my son but I always made a horrible showing of it and he'd trounce me relentlessly."

@Hestia

Pressing a hand against my chest as i activate field medic to cover my health back to something respectable as my health shoot backs up for what should be a group of some standards alongside the actual elites in the dungeon that should spawn together possibly. Looking towards Alec i just smile towards him and nods my head in understanding with what he means by not being a gamer but being stuck here as i can only nod in agreement towards him. Trust me i understand what you mean by that Alec i wasn't a gamer much really just somebody that wanted a game to just relax and enjoy the world that was made, but instead get trapped then scared then decided being scared wasn't worthwhile so i threw myself head first into danger to level up as fast as i can. I say towards him with a grin upon my face as i nod towards Sey and gesture for him to try and take on the next group of enemies that we will find in this dungeon.

Action: Field Medic

438 HP to Hestia  [Sey spawn those mobs 2 elite and 2 standard]