A Trade to Change the Tides

Hikoru smiled quietly, making the trade window with Morgenstern. They had prepped things and made the decision of the trade, and the agreement to what he wanted. He asked for Maiden's Kiss, and waited quietly.

"I seriously can't think you enough for this, and I promise to keep my end of the bargain." He said with a smile on his lips

Trading:

Morgenstern:

Maiden's Kiss

Hikoru:

N/A

(t's raining)

Maiden's Kiss had seen little usage from him. He had been given it from Seul, a man he barely knew. The man that thought his heart and dream was true. However, Jonathan had strayed from that true path. He could never bring himself to use it again. The guilt of what he did... He had refused to even fix his cursor. He wasn't deserving. He had to put forth something in exchange for the innocent life he took. Hell, all the lives he let be snuffed out because he had been unable to protect them. Placing the Curved Sword in the trade box, he would hear Hikoru's promise and nod. Pressing trade, Maiden's Kiss would remove form his inventory and be added to Hikoru's. "Farewell, old friend" turning away, Jonathan would leave Hikoru. 

Trading:

Morgenstern:

Maiden's Kiss - T2 OHCS

@Hikoru:

N/A