HP: 120

Energy: 12

DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // REGN: 1

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword [DMG +1]

>> [Rank 1] Katana [DMG +3]

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed]

>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [50 HP] Healing Crystal (2)

>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)

>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)

>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)

Koga and Noctua were walking around the Town of Beginnings. They'd spent the morning in their shop, trying to craft some things and start having some kind of stock. For Koga, it had been a complete bust...a failure and a salvage. At least he'd managed to keep some of the materials, but nothing had been crafted. Couldn't run a shop with stock now could he? At least there was always tomorrow. "How'd it go for you today?" Koga asked Noct as they walked towards the town entrance. It was time to do some more leveling. Really, if it wasn't crafting time, it was always leveling time, let's be totally honest here.

As the two chatted a pretty woman, garbed in gypsy's robes with a hawk on her shoulder approached them, "Ah children, stay a moment, and listen to my story." Well that was unusual...the woman didn't have a player arrow, and usually NPCs didn't approach players...unless they were quest givers. Koga decided it was a good idea to at least here the woman out for a moment. "I spend my days travelling from village to village, singing, dancing, performing, selling and trading what little I have, bringing all forms of pleasure to those who seek it," she began, "In one town, I was given some peculiar food. It didn't seem edible to myself, but not one to waste, I kept it. Perhaps it would come in handy. And come in handy it did! Now you see, if one keeps to the roads, they are rarely troubled, but one day, as I traveled this hawk on my shoulder swooped down from the sky and attacked me! I didn't know what to do, and in a panic, I dropped that peculiar food. To my surprise, the hawk stopped attacking me and simply began eating the food! Once it was done, it approached me. I tried to walk away, but it kept following me, but it wouldn't attack. Imagine what a surprise that was to me. I suppose he now thinks that he and I are friends. Perhaps you might like to take some of this food as well, and make some new friends yourselves?"

Having a mob fight for him? Now that was an idea Koga could get behind. "Whaddya say, Noct? How 'bout we go get ourselves some animal companions, hmm?"

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
HP: 100
Energy: 10

Skills

» [Rank 1] Rapier [DMG +1]
» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

» Faithful Night [Perfect Rapier [Accuracy, Accuracy, Damage]]

• [x2] Rip Ravine (2 Energy) - Two quick slashes into a target

» Vanity Black and Tan Outfit [Light Armor]
» Owl's Wings [Perfect Trinket [Accuracy, Recovery, Ambition]]

Battle Ready Inventory

» [50 HP] Healing Crystal (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

She knew what she wanted to do while they were out and about. It involved a box that had Koga's name on it. But there was one small problem as they walked around the Town of Beginnings. She had no idea how she was supposed to give it to him. Sure, he gave her the rapier that she has been using, but he also seemed to air more confidence than she did. Yes, she was still working on that, but it doesn't stop the fact that she still gets overly nervous. Plus it probably doesn't help that she likes him, she was just hoping that her nerves didn't start to get the best of her now. She didn't want him to think something was wrong, but talking was so hard to do when she was nervous. Like right now. Silence. "How'd it go for you today?" Well, the silence was broke, yay. But there was the problem that she knew that he hadn't done too well today while crafting, and here she was with trinkets on the shelves, well, except for the one that was in her inventory.

You can do it Christelle. "Um, not too bad really. I, um, managed to craft a rare trinket." There was a brief pause as she finally opened her inventory and grabbed the item from it. Not missing a step as they moved and she handed him the box with his name on it. "I also crafted this..." When he would open the box, he would see the midnight blue tassel that had silver beads on the end of it. "I, um, made it for you. It has two accuracy and a recovery enhancements on it." If he was able to understand the last part of her sentence, she would be surprised. She started to talk so fast that she forgot to breath until she said the last word. It didn't take long for someone to talk to them, which made her jump slightly. She hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings, and well, the jump was the result of that.

A pet hawk? What? Koga seemed to be down to do it though so she nodded lightly. "How about we find you one first. I can always try later too. That way we don't accidentally get things that can't be tamed." Now she was rambling, what was wrong with her? Either way though, she was content to helping him find a pet first. That way, she knew what to do when it came to her turn. And well, she also didn't want to chance untameable beasts coming at them. She was nervous enough right now, a fight probably wasn't going to be the best of ideas.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 1 // BLT: 1 // REGN: 1 // RECV: 1

Skills

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]

>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle Ready Inventory

"Um, not too bad really. I, um, managed to craft a rare trinket."

"Well hey, that's pretty good! Already speeding ahead of me I see," Koga said, happy for the girl. Unexpectedly, Noctua opened up her inventory and summoned something out of it. "What're you doin' there, Noct?" Koga asked. Much to Koga's surprise, she turned and handed the box to hi. It had his name on it.

"I also crafted this..."

"N-Noct? What is this?" Koga asked as he opened the box. Inside the container sat a tassel-like charm, midnight-blue, just like his katana, with black and blue beads dangling from the end. "I, um, made it for you. It has two accuracy and a recovery enhancements on it," Noctua explained, speaking so quickly, Koga hardly understood her. "It's gorgeous, Noct, thank you!" Koga pulled the woman into a hug.

It was right about here that the gypsy appeared out of nowhere, causing both to nearly jump out her skin. While the woman spoke, Koga affixed the trinket to the pommel of his katana. Perfect.

"How about we find you one first. I can always try later too. That way we don't accidentally get things that can't be tamed." Noctua said. Alright, it seemed like she was down to find some creatures that may or may not try to kill them!

-----

The two were out in the plains in no time at all. "Alright, well let's see what we find, huh?" Koga said as the walked along the path. With any luck it wouldn't take too long at all to find a creature. And find one they did. A low growl came from behind the pair, and Koga turned around, hand on the hilt of his weapon. A Wolf. Instead of attacking, the Wolf sniffed at Koga. "Wh-what is it?" the man said to no one in particular. The boy searched through his inventory momentarily, looking for the food the gypsy had given him, still on edge that the Wolf was staring at him. As the man scrolled, he spotted something he'd nearly forgotten about. The Ghost Treat. Maybe he should try that first? Koga took the item out and tossed it on the ground next to the Wolf. Immediately the Wolf gobbled it up. Koga turned to look at Noctua, "So far, so good I guess."

Koga found the gypsy's food and pulled it from his inventory, again tossing the item on the ground near the Wolf. This time, however, the wolf turned and growled at Koga. Okay, maybe not so good after all.

@Noctua

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> Ghost Treat (-1)

Spoiler

ID: 128270

CD: 1 >>Critical Fail<<

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

She waited until he opened the box to really do much of anything. Just giving it to him seemed to catch him off guard. In her mind, that was only even with how he caught her off guard too. What she didn't expect, was to be pulled into a hug. She was still getting used to that happening at all. But she hugged him back and smiled in secret relief. "You're welcome. I, um, just don't need things becoming a close call again...Please don't ask why, please don't ask why, please don't ask why... But even he had jumped when the gypsy came from no where. At least she didn't only scare Noct, but then, Noct being scared wasn't something unusual now was it? She watched as he put the trinket on his katana and she let out a soft sigh of happiness and relief. the last thing that she needed was for him to not like it right?

----

"Alright, well let's see what we find, huh?" She almost felt like telling him to watch what he wished for. Because look at what happened last time one of them said that. But still, she smiled softly as she kept an eye out for basically anything and everything. Things could still kill, even if they wanted to be tamed. But the low growl had her on alert, but she didn't do anything, this could be something that he would be wanting to tame. Looking at the wolf, she backed away from the two of them a few paces. She wasn't about to be the reason that the taming didn't go well. The first thing that he tried was the Ghost Treat. She honestly forgot that they got those from that event. She would have to remember to use her own later on.

But when he went to use the food that the Gypsy gave him and the wolf growled once more. She wondered if they were going to have to attack the thing, or if it would just run off. Hopefully, Koga was able to tame it. Don't get mauled please...

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

Skills

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle Ready Inventory

Noctua lucked out in that the gypsy had surprised them just before Koga was about to ask what she meant. Even more lucky for her, he had the memory of...well not a goldfish, because goldfish actually have very good memories, but something with absolutely terrible memory. The man had forgotten almost as soon as the gypsy had started her story.

-----

The Wolf was still growling at Koga, staring him down, even as the man summoned a new piece of food for it. The still bloody meat was slick in Koga's hand as he dangled it in front of the Wolf's face. "C'mon boy, it's tasty, I promise." So far, no bites...out of the meat, or himself. Koga wasn;t really looking forward to having a nice chunk torn out of him today. He had things to do later that would require said chunk of his body after all. Like living.

@Noctua

Spoiler

ID: 128298

CD: 6 >>Fail<<

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

She watched Koga attempt to just dangle the meat in front of the wild wolf. There was something in her mind that was just saying 'this is a bad idea' but she wasn't about to say otherwise. There was a reason a wolf came up to Koga, and it was mainly because the boy and the wold seemed like an excellent pairing. She sighed lightly though as she heard the wolf growl at him once more. She didn't want to ruin the chances, but she had the strong feeling that Koga needed some kind of support with him. So, being as slow and cautious as she could, she walked over to Koga's side. "Don't worry Koga. I know you can do it. Just, be calm and show off your normal confidence." She smiled and really hoped that she wasn't about to stress him and the wolf out. That was far from her intentions at the moment, and really, she just wanted to be sure that both of them were to walk away with all limbs still attached.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

"Don't worry Koga. I know you can do it. Just, be calm and show off your normal confidence." Ha, confidence. Koga hardly had any at anyt point in time. He was just really good at faking it until he made it. Which was what he was doing now as a sharp fanged, blood thirsty creature stared him and the tasty treat he held in his hand. Hopefully it was just the treat that the Wolf wanted. And the treat wasn't Koga himself...

Koga tossed the meat towards the wolf again, hoping it would entice the wolf into being a little more docile. The Wolf moved forward to sniff the meat again, but whether or not it liked it or not was uncertain. Please like the meat, thank you very much. Koga really didn't wanna have to do all of this again. His blood pressure was through the roof right, it was a wonder he didn't just have a heart attack.

@Noctua

Spoiler

ID: 128299

CD: 3 >>Fail<<

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Okay, so her attempting anything didn't seem to work. So, instead, she just took a step back again and let the two be. She was curious as to why the wolf was being so difficult, but then, it was a wolf. It was a wild animal. She was now wishing that she had some kind of way to be able to help with win this wolf over. But sadly, she had nothing. So instead, she stood behind him and watched. Well, she was more watching the wolf, at the moment watching Koga might be a bit of a distraction. A distraction that might be bad in case the wild animal decided to attack them. So yeah, eyes on the wolf, stare at the man later. That seemed to be a logical reaction right? "You got this..." The words were more whispered to herself as she wished him luck on trying to tame this wolf. She was rooting for him, and would be the entire time.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

The Wolf looked up at Koga, and for a moment, the man thought he'd succeeded...until the Wolf turned around and padded off, back into the brush. "God-" A long string of expletives streamed out of Koga's mouth as his blood pressure shot skyward and promptly fell. "...okay...I'm good now..." Koga finally said, huffing as he turned around to start walking down the patch again. Hopefully they'd find something again soon...

"You were saying something before Noct, something about a close call? What'd you mean by that. I forgot to ask," Koga said as they walked. It wasn't like they had anything else to do while they walked around, hoping for a tameable creature to appear. Koga was starting to get the feeling that this was going to take a lot longer than he had anticipated...maybe he should've brought some enhancements to boost his chances of taming...although, come to think of it, he wasn't even sure what stat he would need to boost for that.

@Noctua

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> Ghost Treat (-1)

Spoiler

ID: 128300

CD: 6 >>Fail<<

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

She watched as the wolf ran off, and heard the words that came from Koga's mouth. She was worried now, mainly because, well, she didn't know if he might do something dumb. "...okay...I'm good now..." She just stared at him for a moment before she quickly caught up to him. She wanted to touch him or hug him, but she didn't know if she could. Well, she knew that she could, she just didn't know how to really. She didn't want to stop him from his goal, but she also didn't want him to be slowed. So, she walked with him, with her hands in front of her, fingers picking at her nails.

"You were saying something before Noct, something about a close call? What'd you mean by that. I forgot to ask." No, no, no, no! She had really been hoping that he had forgotten about that. She didn't know what to say, and she started to pick at her nails more. She sighed lightly and looked at him. "Well...um.... I... just um... Well..." Noct, form a darned sentence already will you. Koga might think your crazy after all. "I just um... don't want you to die... or to be alone... or to..." Lose you... With that, and a very flushed face, she went back to staring at her hands and picking at her fingers.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Noctua soon started following after Koga, post-outburst. It wasn't quite like him normally, to explode like that, but he had the distinct feeling that it would be a long time before the pair found another animal that Koga could even attempt to tame...He wasn't exactly excited to have to repeat the process of dangling meat in front of a Wolf again either.

Noctua's nervous habit of picking at her nails only picked up after Koga asked his question, and Koga raised an eyebrow in response, but didn't say anything. She stuttered, well stuttered more than usual, as she tried to answer, "Well...um.... I... just um... Well...I just um... don't want you to die... or to be alone... or to..." Koga stopped in his tracks for a moment, and turned to Noctua, and gently put a hand on her arm, "Noct, I'm not going anywhere, okay? We made a promise remember? I'm not gonna leave you." Koga spoke with a sense of sincerity, and a serious look on his face. Koga meant every word that he said. He didn't intend to leave her side. Even if he wasn't going to admit anything yet, he had feelings for Noctua. Maybe he couldn't say it yet. But he was starting to love this woman.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Her words seemed to have hit something in him because he had stopped walking and soon had his hand on her arm. "Noct, I'm not going anywhere, okay? We made a promise remember? I'm not gonna leave you." She looked at him and nodded slowly. She remembered the promise, she wouldn't forget it. But perhaps it was the feelings that grew daily when she was around him that just made her worry anyways. Resisting the urge to put her hand on his, she let out a slow breath and instead nodded once more. "I know, I just...worry." She looked from him to the trinket that she had made before she managed a small smile. "You're just my only friend ya know..."

Okay possibly too much information and she looked back toward the trail and looked for anything that might be tameable for him. "Let's go find you a pet shall we?" She looked back at him, still attempting that small smile that she gave him before. The smile that she only showed him lately. It was hard to show anyone else a smile like this, mainly because of the fact that she can't trust everyone like she did him.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

HP: 120/120

Energy: 8/12 (12 -5 +1)

DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 1 // BLT: 1 // REGN: 1 // RECV: 1

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Spoiler

Boar 1

HP: 46/50 (50 -4) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs Noctua: 0

Boar 2

HP: 46/50 (50 -4) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs Noctua: 0

Spoiler

ID: 128437

BD vs Boar 1: 9 (7 +2) <<Success>>

CD: 9 >>+1 Energy<<

Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma [x1 AoE]

DMG vs Boar 1: 4 x1 -0 = 4

ID: 128438

BD vs Boar 2: 7 (5 +2) <<Success>>

Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma [x1 AoE]

DMG vs Boar 2: 4 x1 -0 = 4

Noctua exhaled slowly to Koga's touch. "I know," she sighed, "I just...worry. You're just my only friend ya know..." Koga smiled gently. He supposed she was right. Not that there was anything wrong with it, but he wished he could do more to help her break out of her shell a little. The woman looked away and down the trail before turning back to him. "Let's go find you a pet shall we?" Koga let his hand fall away, "Let's."

They didn't make it far before two large Boars strode into the path in front of them...there really were a lot of things in Aincrad, weren't there? Well, at least Koga would have the chance to see his new trinket in action. "Yeah, I'm not taming these ugly things...Let's do this, Noct."

Koga stepped forward drawing Kuiaratame as he did so. The man suddenly stepped forward, spinning on his heels as he got close, a whirlwind of Tsumuji Guruma slicing through the Boars in a vicious arc. The Boars swualled as they flew through air and landed on their sides, bright red cuts in their sides. Yeah...he liked this. Thank you Noct.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
HP: 84 (100 -16)
Energy: 8 (10 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Spoiler

Boar 1

HP: 36/50 (46 -10) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs Noctua: 2 (0 +2)

Boar 2

HP: 46/50 (50 -4) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs Noctua: 0

Spoiler

ID 128450
BD 13 (10 +3) >>CRITICAL +2<<
DMG 3 +2 x2 = 10

Boar 1 vs Noctua 9 >>CRITICAL +1<<

ID 128451
Boar 2 vs Koga 5 (7 -2) >>Miss<<

Noctua's Recovery starts next turn

She didn't know if he fully believed her, but she wasn't about to question it. Though, she didn't like that his hand left her arm. Couldn't that have just stayed there? "Yeah, I'm not taming these ugly things...Let's do this, Noct." She had zoned out in her thoughts and didn't even notice the two boars pop up. That would have been bad if she was alone. She needed to start remembering not to do that if she was bound and determined to not die now. She nodded lightly, "Let's." She wanted to see if the trinket was working for him. She watched as he used a sword art and it hit both of the boars. This made her smile, knowing that it was going to be a good day.

It was her turn next, and she got ready to use Rip Ravine. The moment that her sword art was ready and her blade a deep shade of purple, she let the attack go and watched as she landed a critical hit on the boar. This made her smile, but there was one problem, it's hate was now on her. She didn't mind that too much today, she wasn't level one anymore, so she had more health. But what she didn't expect, was for the boar to be able to land a headbutting hit into her gut, and land a critical hit at that. So it didn't entirely like the fact that she hit him. Good to know. "Ow.. you're a dead boar, you know that right." She knew that the second boar was gunning for Koga, while the first was gunning for her. This was going to be a fun fight, and at least she had First Aid now.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga

Level 6

Energy: 8/12 (8 +1 -2 +1)

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Boar 1 [BRN 2 // BLT 2]

HP: 26/50 (36 -10) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 (1 +2) // vs Noctua: 2

Boar 2

HP: 46/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 // vs Noctua: 0

ID: 128544

BD vs Boar 1: 11 (9 +1) <<Crit +1>>

CD: 6 <<+1 Energy>>

Sword Art: Han'ei

DMG vs Boar 1: 5 x2 -0 = 10

Boar 1 takes Burn and Blight damage at the start of it's next two turns.

Noctua was right behind Koga, her Rip Ravine shooting past him to deal great damage to the first Boar. However, as the creature got back to its feet, it was pretty clear that the mob was pissed. The tusked creature charged right at Noct and headbutted her right in the solar plexus. Her HP drained, marginally, but the damage was still done.

The other Boar was just as angry, but at Koga, and it too charged. The man darted around it, barely. The Boar's tusks were just inches away from Koga's legs as he stepped around it and turned to charge at the first Boar. Kuiaratame glowed red again, Han'ei prepared to strike. With two quick slashes, the Boar's health dropped, and it squealed in pain as the Burn and Blight icons appeared next to it's health bar. "You okay, Noct?" Koga asked, concerned for his...actually, Koga wasn't sure what they were anymore...but that was a question for another time.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua

Level 5
HP: 69 (84  -15)
Energy: 7 (8 +1 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Boar 1 [BRN 1 // BLT 1]
HP: 2/50 (26 -24) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2

Boar 2
HP: 40 (46 -6) /50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 // vs Noctua: 1 ( 0 +1)

Rolls

ID 128552
BD 9 (6 +3) >>Hit<<
CD 2 >>No Energy Recovery<<

Noctua vs Boar 2 3 x2 = 6
Boar 1 vs Koga 2 (4 -2) >>MISS<<

ID 128553

Boar 2 vs Noctua 6 >>HIT<<

She was still feeling that hit from the first boar. But Koga hit it next and managed to put status effects on it. That was a good thing, so she was going to ignore it for now and just work on lowering down the second boar. She focused her sights on the second boar, just as the first one went to attack Koga. The first boar's health dropped to red and she released the now fully charged Rip Ravine on the second boar. She hit the boar, and of course, this seemed to make the boar mad at her. Just like the first one, it aimed an attack at her. Only this time, she was hit in the leg. What the.... How were these things hurting so hard right now, it made no real sense to her. "You okay, Noct?" Sparing a glance back at him she replied, "Peachy, super freaking peachy..." That would be the first time that Koga has heard her sarcasm, oops. She wasn't going to hit the next turn, even with that first boar down, instead, she was staring at her new combat skill.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga

Level 6

Energy: 8/12 (8 +1 -2 +1)

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Boar 1 [BRN 1 // BLT 1]
HP: 2/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2

Boar 2
HP: 32/50 (40 -8) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 (1 +1) // vs Noctua: 1

ID: 128571

BD vs Boar 2: 9 (7 +2) >>Success<<

CD: 10 >>+1 Energy<<

Sword Art: Han'ei [x2]

DMG vs Boar 2: 4 x2 -0 = 8

Before Koga could make his move, Noct attacked the second Boar, taking away some its health. The Boar was angry at her now though, and retaliated. Noct attempted to dodge the blow, and she had almost made it when the Boar clipped her leg.

The first Boar wasn't done either, and attempted to charge at Koga this time, but Koga was nimble, and he darted out of the way as the Boar fell to the ground in pain and skidded on by. The Burn and Blight was doing it's work. The first Boar was going to die now, no matter what. Hopefully Noct would be able to land the final hit and get some loot, but if not, it was still one less enemy to worry about. For now, they had to deal with the second one.

Koga hadn't forgotten it had harmed his partner, and he wasn't about to let that go. Koga dashed in swiftly, his katana glowing crimson with Han'ei. His attack landed, and Boar's health drained once more.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua

Level 5
HP: 69
Energy: 8 (8 +1 -1)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Boar 1 [BRN 1 // BLT 1] >>DEAD<<
HP: 0/50 (2 -3) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2

Boar 2
HP: 32/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 // vs Noctua: 1

Rolls

ID 128589
BD 6 (3 +3) >>Hit<<
CD 12 >>+1 Energy<<

Boar 1 vs Koga 5 (7 -2) >>MISS<<

Loot Roll

ID 128590
CD 4
LD 4

Obtained

483 Bonus Col

First Aid: Cannot be used on user. You've got to be kidding.... Well, there went the healing herself idea. She now knew what she was going to train her familiar to be, a darned healer. This angered Noct a bit and she closed the interface and looked at the first boar. It's health was nearly gone and if she didn't hit it first, the DoTs would kill it and no one would be able to loot anything. Koga already learned that he isn't looting things on this floor anymore, it kind of sucked, but it was workable for her still. She knew that she wasn't about to need to use her sword art on the boar, that would just be plain over kill, so instead, she hit it with a basic attack. She watched as her rapier stabbed into it's side, and then it burst into fragments. Well, one down, one to go. She looked over to see Koga landing his hit on the second boar, taking the hate from herself. Thank god...

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 9/12 (8 +1 -2 +1) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

Boar 1 HP: 0/50 (2 -3) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2  >>DEAD<<

Boar 2 HP32/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 // vs Noctua: 1

ID: 128672

Sword Art: Han'ei

BD: 5 (3 +2) >>Miss<<

CD: 8 <<Energy +1>>

Besides Koga, Noctua thrust at the low health Boar, smarting it with the tip of her rapier. It was all it took for the creature to burst into tiny fragments. Awesome, only one Boar left. Koga stepped in a slow circle around the Boar staring it down. A deadly staring contest. First to blink was going to get smacked. And it wasn't going to be Koga. The man dashed in suddenly, his blade glowing crimson, but as he was about to unleash his Han'ei the Boar tried to attack. There was almost no time for Koga to dodge, so instead the man cancelled his attack and opted to block the incoming blow. The sound of bone of metal echoed as the two clashed. The struggle was short as Koga pushed the Boar away from himself and steadied. Alright then... that hadn't been the plan, but okay...we'll try again next, it'll be fine.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua

Level 5
HP: 69
Energy: 6 (8 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Boar 1 [BRN 1 // BLT 1] >>DEAD<<
HP: 0/50 (2 -3) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2

Boar 2
HP: 32/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 // vs Noctua: 1

Rolls

ID 128676
BD 4 (1 +3) >>CRITICAL FAIL<<
CD 3 >>No Energy Recovery<<

Boar 1 vs Koga 1 (2 -2) >>MISS<<

Well, things were going to go better now right? She didn't need to worry about any more hard hitting boar att-. Did Koga just miss? How in the heck did Koga just miss? She just stared, he was normally the one with the good attacks. How did he just... Okay Noct, time to try this again then. She started to charge Rip Ravine and the moment that she did that, the boar pushed past her, barely brushing her. It was enough of a movement to not harm her, but to knock her off balance, causing her to fall. Well, that happened, again. Please don't say the curse is coming back to bite her again, that would be bad. She watched though as the boar went right for Koga. Well, don't miss again please Koga.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua