[F01 - PP] A Canine Companion <<Feed Your Enemy>>

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 5/12 (9 +1 -5) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

Boar 1 HP: 0/50 (2 -3) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2  >>DEAD<<

Boar 2 HP: 24/50 (32 -8) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 (2 +1) // vs Noctua: 1

ID: 128686

Sword Art: Ukifune [x2 Stun]

BD: 7 (5 +2) >>Success<<

CD: 5 <<Energy +0>>

DMG: 4 x2 -0 = 8

Koga watched as Noctua...fell over? The woman had been charging her sword art when the Boar tore right past her, knocking her over, and at Koga. Well damn...Koga prepared himself to dodge out of the way of the Boar, sidestepping out of its way. Kuiaratame glowed bright crimson as Koga charged his UkifuneThe sword arced through the air as it connected with the Boar's soft underbelly, sending it high into the sky, only to crash down to the ground in a daze. Perfect, they had a chance now to get some extra hits in before it got its sense back.

Koga backed away a moment to allow Noctua to step in and attack. They didn't have long though, the Stun icon was quickly draining, already at about three fourths of full. Noct had to hit it this time. Hopefully, if she did, they could finish it off within a couple more hits.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua

Level 5
HP: 69
Energy: 4 (6 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] Rapier [DMG +1]
» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

» Faithful Night [Perfect Rapier [Accuracy, Accuracy, Damage]]

• [x2] Rip Ravine (2 Energy) - Two quick slashes into a target

» Vanity Black and Tan Outfit [Light Armor]
» Owl's Wings [Perfect Trinket [Accuracy, Recovery, Ambition]]

Battle Ready Inventory

» [50 HP] Healing Crystal (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

Boars

Boar 1 [BRN 1 // BLT 1] >>DEAD<<
HP: 0/50 (2 -3) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2

Boar 2
HP: 14/50 (24 -10) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 3 (1 +2)

Rolls

ID 128713
BD 13 (10 +3) >>CRITICAL +2<<
CD 4 >>No Energy Recovery<<
DMG 3 +2 x2 = 10

Boar 1 vs Noctua >>STUNNED<<

Okay, that officially made her mad. Not only did she miss, but she tripped. She hasn't done that in forever, she wasn't about to let that become a new thing. Not with this non cursed rapier. No, not a chance in anything. As Koga was attacking the boar, and making sure that it wanted nothing to do with Noctua, she rose back to her feet. She looked at the boar's marker, and there was a stun on it. She wasted no time with that then. With anger at this darned boar in her eyes clear as day, she got ready to use Rip Ravine.

Within the moments that it was charged and ready, she rushed for the boar and watched as she drained it's health a good amount. The first chunk came when she hit the boar in it's shoulder, than came the final chunk when she hit the boar in it's neck. Moving back, she made room for Koga, she wasn't about to dance with this boar again, nope. Her health was already too low for her liking.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 5/12 (5 +1 -2 +1) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

[Stun Cooldown 3/3]

Boar 1: HP: 0/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2  >>DEAD<<

Boar 2: HP: 14/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 3

ID: 128723

Sword Art: Han'ei

BD: 5 (3 +2) >>Fail<<

CD: 7 <<Energy +1>>

Noct landed her strike with devestating effect, draining a fifth of the Boar's health bar before it could even get back to it's feet. But now the Stun icon had disappeared, and the Boar was getting back onto its feet. Koga had to move quickly. The black-clad man readied a, Han'ei and moved in to attack. In his haste however, Koga misjudged the distance he had to go to land his strike, and it stopped just short of the Boar as it moved just a bare inch backwards. Damn it. Koga backed up, unwilling to risk retaliation. The Boar was nearing the red zone. Hopefully the fight would end sooner rather than later. If Noct could land her next couple of strikes, she'd have some shiny new loot as well, a bit of a bonus. In the meantime, Koga tried to figure out what to do next. Wait, and let Noctua finish the beast off? Or move in after her and just end everything...choices...

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua: HP 54/100 (69 -15) EN: 4/10 (4 +2 -2) // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

Boar 2: HP: 6/50 (14 -8) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 5 (3 +2)

ID 128782
BD 12 (9 +3) >>CRITICAL +1<<
CD 11 >>1 Energy Recovered<<

DMG vs Boar 2: 3 +1 x2 = 8
MD vs Noctua: 7 >>HIT<<

Okay, she was still alive, that was good. The boar had been stunned but now wasn't. Oh well, that was a bridge that could be crossed over soon. Right now, she was more focused on doing that thing called staying alive. She didn't think that dying was going to be a good thing right now. Nope, not at all. She watched as Koga went to attack, she was certain he was going to hi-. She really just needed to stop thinking these things. She watched as he missed and she sighed at herself for basically just jinxing him. That is what she seemed to be good at. Though this time, it was her taking all the damage instead of him. Funny how the tables have turned.

But, just one boar was left, and it was nearly dead. This was what she kept in her mind as she used Rip Ravine on the boar, again. She watched as another decent amount of damage was taken from the boar before she stepped back. But stepping back wasn't enough to keep her from getting hit, again. The boar didn't like the attack that she just did on him, so no he was charging. The moment she tried to sidestep, was the moment that the boar landed a hit right in her leg. "Mother-." Right, cursing wasn't about to do you any good here Noct. She watched as her health lowered further into the yellow and she just glared at the boar that obviously had something against her today.

"Please kill this thing..."

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 3/12 (5 +1 -2) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

[Stun Cooldown 2/3]

Boar 2: HP: 6/50  // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 5

ID: 128846

BD: 4 (2 +2) >>Fail<<

CD: 3 <<Recovery +0 Energy>>

Noctua unleashed a devastating attack against the Boar, dropping its health deep into the red. It was a good hit...and something that the Boar did not appreciate...The beast moved to retaliate, driving one of its tusk's into Noctua's leg, before turning around a running away.

"Please kill this thing..." Noctua requested. Alright then. Koga channeled his Han'ei and charged the Boar. It kept running away even as Koga chased it. Damn this thing was fast. The man swung his sword, hoping that he could strike it, but it was just out of reach.

Damn it! This fight was taking longer than he'd wanted it to go. It was so close to dying, they just needed to get one or two good hits on it. Then Koga had an idea. The man tried to run past the Boar, putting in the last of his energy to surpass it and turn it around. The Boar took the bait, and swung right...right back towards Noctua.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua: HP 39/100 (54 -15) EN: 4 (4 +2 -2)/10  // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

Boar 2: HP: 6/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 5

ID 128857
BD 5 (2 +3) >>MISS<<
CD 12 >>+1 Energy Recovered<<

MD vs Noctua: 7 >>HIT<<

She watched as Koga charged his attack, only to watch him miss. Barely. What was going on right now? Wait? What was Koga trying to do? No matter what, it didn't work for the boar just turned right around and faced her again. This wasn't going to end well at all was it? Okay, this fight was taking forever and her health was starting to get dangerously close to being gone. She now knew how Koga felt mentally, for she was starting to internally freak out. She started to charge Rip Ravine once more, but right as she started that, the boar came charging at her.

She didn't have time to stop the attack of move, and instead, took another hit. This one managed to push her back a few steps as she watched her health drop more. Yeah, the next thing on her to do list was take a potion.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 3/12 (3 +1 -2 +1) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

[Stun Cooldown 1/3] [Recovery <<+1 Energy>>]

Boar 2: HP: 6/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 5

ID: 128902

BD: 3 (1 +2) >>Critical Fail<<

CD: 12 <<Recovery Activated>>

Koga could see the look of panic on Noct's face as he corralled the beast back towards her and instantly knew he'd made a mistake. Damn, this was not going to end well. He watched as she attempted to channel her Sword Art, only to be interrupted by the Boar careening into her and staggering her. Alright Koga, now would be a good time to finish this beast off. Koga's blade began to shine brightly with a Han'ei as he chased after the Boar. At the last second before Koga struck, the Boar pulled a one eighty, looking back at Koga as if to attack. Caught off guard, and unable to stop him momentum, Koga chose to push off the ground, diving through the air, and rolling back onto his feet behind the Boar. With his concentration broken, the glow of his sword art fizzled away into nothingness. This guy was a lot smarter than Koga had given him credit.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua: HP 39/100 EN: 3 (4 +1 -2)/10  // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

Boar 2: HP: 0 (6 -10)/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 5 >>DEAD<<

ID: 128906
BD: 13 (10 +3) >>CRITICAL +2<<
CD: 3 >>No Energy Recovered<<
DMG: 3 +2 x2 = 10

ID: 128907

LD: 5
CD: 7

Obtained:
117 Col
Tier 1 Materials (4)

How much smarter can a boar be? Noct really didn't want to figure it out really. She was already close to wanting to run away at this point. She watched though as Koga went to use his attack, only for it to miss, again. She didn't blame him. Nope, she was staring daggers at this boar that apparently had it out for Noctua right now. Yeah, she was starting to think that this fight was rigged in the favor of the boar. She wasn't going to work with that thought though, and instead, started to use Rip Ravine. Waiting, the blade got darker and darker in the shade of violet until she actually used the attack. That was when she watched her rapier hit the boar twice, and on the second hit, the boar was gone. She got loot, cool, she didn't care right now.

After being sure that nothing else was about to do a sneak attack on her, she collapsed onto her butt on the ground, her rapier right next to her. "I now know how you felt before..." She sighed at the fact that one, she was still alive, and two, the darned boar was finally freaking dead. Please world, be nice to her and let her gain her health back. Thank you.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Combat Ends

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 6/12 (3 +3) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

ID: 129002

LD: 8 >>Fail<<

It looked like Noct had had enough of this stupid Boar, her rapier glowing a bright violet with a sword art, before lashing out quickly in a quick succession of strikes. The Boar burst into a cloud of light, and only moments later, Noctua collapsed onto the ground.

"I now know how you felt before..."

Koga sat down on the ground besides Noctua, shoulder's almost touching. "Yeah, it's not all that fun," Koga said with a quiet chuckle. The man propped up a leg and rest an arm on it as he leaned back to relax a little. "But, I dunno. I like being in the middle of a battle. There's just something about it. Maybe I'm crazy though." Koga said with chuckle. Maybe it was the adrenaline, or the challenge, or maybe Koga was right, and was just plain crazy. But when he was fighting, he was in his element.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP 49 (39+10)/100 EN: 4 (3+1)/10  // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

Obtained This Thread:
117 Col
Tier 1 Materials (4)

No more boars, please. At least, not for a long while world. She looked at Koga as he came to sit by her and waited for him to get comfortable before she moved closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder then. "Nope, not at all fun," she couldn't help but chuckle in turn. At least neither one of them died, that was the golden thing right there. "Or, maybe it just has to do with what you did in the real world?" That was her thought process on it. She wasn't a fighter and would probably have to grow into being one. She also wasn't social, but look at her now. She was literally leaning on the guy who she adored, she wouldn't be caught doing that in the real world at all.

"Besides, I don't think you're crazy, unless being with me counts as making someone crazy, then you might be." A small smile was on her lips as she rested and relaxed into him. Sure, she was comfortable and not wanting this to be ruined, but let's be honest, since when was any of this game safe enough to actually relax fully?

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 9/12 (6 +3) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

"Or, maybe it just has to do with what you did in the real world? Besides, I don't think you're crazy, unless being with me counts as making someone crazy, then you might be," Noctua said in response to Koga calling himself crazy. The man chuckled as he thought about it for a moment, "I dunno maybe. I don't remember if I ever told you this, but in the real world I was a Martial Arts instructor. Kendo was just one of the things I thought. But even then, I always loved fighting. Maybe it's just part of who I am." The man shrugged as he finished speaking. It was what it was. He supposed there wasn't really all that much more to say about it.

"I think we should call it quits for the day. I don't see me taming this Wolf if I can't even find one. We should head back to town soon." It would be a shame though, it was a nice day out here, even with the mobs roaming around. But in all honesty, Koga was pretty sure the pair could handle anything they came across now fairly easily..."On second thought...why don't we relax out here a bit? I'm sure we'll be okay with out levels being what they are, hmm?"

A nice day, with some wonderful company. Koga couldn't have asked for anything more.

@Noctua

-----

Thread Summary

Spoiler

>>QUEST FAILED<<

Koga

+1 SP

+200 Col

Noctua

+1 SP

+317 Col

+4 T1 Materials