[F11 - NYL - PP] New Friendships, Maybe?

It seemed to have worked as Ariel could see the girl’s eye glitter with anticipation behind the thick glasses. “Am I really capable of doing that?” she asked gingerly, to which Ariel broke the link and returned her eyes to their unusual silver color before answering: “That is up to you, all I can tell you is that this is one of the futures that could await you if enough effort is put into it.” Out of the blue, Ariel leaned forwards and reached for her glasses; the girl, half shocked by the sudden action backed off for a bit but allowed the blonde to remove them. “As I thought, you’re a cutie… you shouldn’t hide yourself behind these.“ then she would put the glasses on the table in front of them and return to her initial position. Completely taken aback by the blonde’s statement the girl could barely mutter “I… I… Thank you, Sage-sama!” she then quickly rose, all flustered and red, and left the tent while covering her face. However, the blonde noticed that she was smiling and that she left her glasses behind. She hoped that it was a good sign, that she already started her transformation into a beautiful butterfly. 

The tent now once again quiet, Ariel took the opportunity to stretch her hands and body before summoning the next client. She would notice through the cracks that the light from the outside was starting to dim. Nobody answered her first call so she made another one, much louder. Moments later it was darius that popped his head inside the tent: “We’re done for today lady Ariel! people are starting to leave the plaza and the NPCs have already left. Nee-san was saying that we should start packing too.” A smile bloomed on Ariel’s face as she heard the good news, got up and left the tent to see that the assistant’s words were true. 

Did you have fun today, Sage-sama?” came the partially amused inquiry of the Maid that was already putting stuff into boxes. Ariel took a second and while reminiscing at all of what happened today, she pulled out the slip of paper she received from Father Wuotan. “Yeah, it was all worth it!” she admitted with a grin, as she started helping them pack.

Rewards:

• Lethia: 1+1(event)+5 SP
  • Azhoda: 1+1(event) SP | T2 Perfect Two-Handed Assault Spear: Blight/Blight/Burn
  • Ariel: 1+1(event) SP | 400 Col | [1] Voucher
    Spoiler

Once Ariel accepts the voucher, it binds to her. It cannot be transferred to anyone else for any reason.
    It is only valid to change the Life Mending slot of her Life Mending/Holy Blessing/MIT/MIT T3 Light Armor into Holy Blessing.
    Voucher expires July 10th, 2042 at 16:12 MDT.
    (http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18775-f11-nyl-pp-new-friendships-maybe/?do=findComment&comment=595096)

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion