[F22 - PP] I dunno, what's a dramatic title we can use?

The wind whistled around the boy's silver hair, leaving flakes of snow decorating his head after only a few moments of being on the wintry floor. Fortunately Yukiro's new cloak seemed to be warm enough to keep his body warm. Tugging the front closed and pulling the warm blanket tighter around him, Yukiro followed Amara with a slightly irritated look. 

"...You never said it would be on the fourth floor..." 

Suddenly, an oddly placed building sprang into Yukiro's view. It was just far enough out of the way that if he hadn't known it was here Yukiro might never have found it. But, despite it's odd position, the warm glow from within seemed all too inviting to the cold, frost-covered boy.
"Aha!" 
Suddenly, Yukiro was dragged toward the structure at a much faster pace that soon lead him inside the door. Warmth rushed through the boy's body the moment he stepped inside. Sighing a bit, Yukiro let his cloak open up, though he didn't remove it. A bit of ice remained in the boy's white hair, shimmering as he looked around at the small shop. A slight smile came to his face. 

"It's wonderful," he agreed. Amara had really come a long way. "I can still see you sleeping here though." 

She rested her knuckles on her hips as she gave Kite a pointed look. "Oh ha-ha," she said flatly, placing herself down on a stool before she swerved it to meet his face. 

"About that, though. . ." she trailed off, her face collecting a slight pink hue before she shook her head. "I got a boyfriend," she muttered abruptly, a smile of bliss and joy evidently on her face as she looked down at the wooden panels on the ground. "I-I didn't want to message you that because I assumed that it would be better if I told you face to face," Cordelia sighed, toying with a strand of her silver hair as she continued to smile unconsciously. 

The time she and Oscar became and. . . item was just shortly after Yukiro-- Kite had stopped answering her messages. . . which had actually been quite a while ago, now that she thought about it. Several weeks, maybe a month or two.

She let out a soft laugh under her breath. They were in an odd relationship now that she thought about it. The day they had gotten together was the day they had moved in together-- or rather, the day Cordelia had moved in to Oscar's literal mansion. How he scraped up enough money for that place is still beyond her.