[PP|F1] <<The First Few Lessons are Free>> Shell's First Adventure

Guest The8thShell

Guest The8thShell
Spoiler

Shell stepped off of the Teleport Gate and into the central plaza of the Town of Beginnings, taking in his surroundings and noting the hustle and bustle of other players therein. As he made his way through the crowd with little issue, he took a quick inventory of what little gear he had, caressing the hilt of his Curved Sword, taking note of the few potions in his bag and grimacing at what Col he had to start with. Knowing very little of his newfound environment with none of his friends having accompanied him here, Shell began to scan the crowd for anyone who seemed knowledgeable enough to point him in the right direction and heading towards the first landmark he could identify, spotting the spires of what he could identify as Black Iron Palace in the distance. 

The journey there was a relatively short one, and given his unfamiliarity with his surroundings, a rather uncomfortable one as well, with none of his old social crutches to fall back on due to lacking his companions of Reigen and Soryu, hell he'd even had to set up his NerveGear by himself as the two had been caught up in family business. While Shell was in fact happy that they hadn't been trapped as he was, he still would've appreciated someone to act as a buffer to his social ineptitude.

After arriving at the Palace, Shell did a quick sweep of the crowd to spot any users that caught his eye, settling on a rather tall lad with striking blue hair and glasses, and making his way towards him.

Spoiler

Name: Shell/Senri if he trusts ya
Level: 1
HP: 20
EN: 2

Stats:
Damage: 
Evasion: 0
Accuracy: 0
BLD: 12 on 8-10

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: (Curved Sword) - [Enhancements - 2 Slots of Bleed]
Armor: Iron Chestplate [Vanity]

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:

(3) Starter Healing Potions

Edited by The8thShell

The boy was just returning from a short but sweet grinding session on his own from the eleventh floor, holding a pangolin with icy light blue and white scales all over it on his shoulder. He seemed happy enough as he headed towards the shopping district, wanting to drop some items off on his shop before his eyes looked to the side to see someone approaching. His right hand quickly began to reach for the broadsword on his back instinctively, before he remembered it was a safe zone and loosened up. 

Chase's expression quickly changed from happy to blank and emotionless, although it was obviously due to him being wary overall. He silently scanned the young man approaching him, deeming him around the same age and deciding to ask away. "You approached me. What?"he asked as even his companion, Blizz, pulled back slightly and croaked as if trying to scare off the newbie. Perhaps he wasn't the best with words, this one. Having just recently gotten started himself, it was tough to tell whether Shell was a starter too or not. 

Spoiler

"Name: ChaseR
Level: 24
HP: 480/480
EN: 48/48

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 5
Evasion: 1
Loot Die: 3
REC:2
PARA:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Sky Slasher>> (T1/Perfect/2HSS): DMG II; PAR I
Armor: <<Sky Blue Apparel>> (T1/Perfect/Light Armor): EVA I; REC II
Misc: <<Silver Earring>> (T1/Perfect/Trinket): LD III

Skills:
Two-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter

Mods:
2HSS Finesse [R3]

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(heal 50HP)*3
T1 Mochi (LD +3)*1
T1 Rare Health Potions (heal 40HP)*2
Spyglass (2/3)*1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:                                                      

Guest The8thShell

"Straight to the point, nice." Shell liked when people didn't go for small talk, more professional that way. "I'm just starting out around here and I was hoping to find someone who could show me around. Starting Quest sort of things." While Shell took note of the young man's equipment and familiar, the blue haired player spoke up,  "Alright, <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> is what you're looking for." pointing down one of the branching streets towards a rather busy workshop,  bristling with new and old players. Just as he's about to turn and head to the shop, Shell notices that many of the newer players seem to be allied with the more experienced ones, learning from them and reminding Shell of just how alone he is here. After thinking on it briefly and half expecting the other boy to have left, Shell turns back, half asking and half shouting "I didn't, uh... I didn't catch your name actually." Sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand to try and ease the awkwardness of the situation.

Letting out a deep sigh, the bluehead looked at Shell and lowered his hand at last, easing up on his stance a lot more. With his hands now stuffed in his jacket's pockets, he looked at Blizz before the two nodded at one another and slid his hands down to open the menu, before a party invite appeared in front of the rookie. "I'll show you around. I don't want you dying.", he blurted out and just began to realize how much he sounded like Shay. What would have been his second trip to the garden over on the eleventh floor ended up becoming a repeat of how he'd started out. 

He decided to shake the thought off and not dwell on it too much, and took the lead while waiting for him to accept the party request and follow suit. Eventually, he reached outside of a workshop with an NPC inside, an old man by the name of Zachariah. Pointing at him, blue gave a glance over his shoulder and waited for Shell to arrive. "Talk to him. Accept the quest and we'll head over to the fields. You're level 1, right?"

Edited by ChaseR