The Armor makes all [PP-20]

Spoiler

STATS:

Azhoda: 40 | HP 800/800 | EN 80/80 | DMG 16 | MIT 89 | REC 2 | HM 2

Items:

• Blazing Soul (T2 THAS | Perfect | DMG 3 )
  • Omos Guard (T2 Heavy Armor | Perfect | MIT 3)
  • Flaming Heart (T2 Heavy Armor | Perfect | HM 2, Rec 1)
    • 5x  Standard Healing Potions (T1 Potion, Heals 50)
    • 2x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • 1x Rhino's Horn (the First crit ignores 40% of MIT not granted by block)
    • 2 x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • Empty
    • Empty

Skills:

• Two-Handed Weapons THAS Rank 5
  • Heavy Armor Rank 5
  • First Aid Rank 3
  • Quick Change
  • Fighting Spirit

House Buffs:

Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

It was quite something, I have been a bit truck on this floor for a long time, One it kind of looked like the area where my grandparents lived as well as that this place seemed quite calm. I never really was one of the calm places but the last few times I have been getting some rest and went to this floor to farm some small amounts of col. It is for sure something and people around me seemed to be impressed by the tactical planning I did mostly. But they didn't see who was behind the armour. The plated silver armour with green cloth coming from under it as well as a closed of the helmet with just a gab in it so I still could see. I was standing in a field where I just finished murdering some monsters. Holding my spear in one hand I looked over to where it seems the next wave of monsters came from. I took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. 

I took my spear as I saw the next five or so giant incest’s come over to me. With a small spin, I took my spear and with a weird amount of speed and momentum I almost flew right into one of the first enemies that came at me. My armour makes a chiming sound as I made the move and my spear sank into the incest, taking down more than half of its hit points. And as the incest fell back from the attack I pulled my Spear back and before any of the other insects got a chance to move I was already spinning it around hitting all of them in one go. A few of them seemed to come back attacking me but just damaging my armour as they tried to get past my mitigation. I smiled under my helmet and with yet another powerful trust jammed my spear into the one that was already badly damaged. Before any of this, I was fast and moved around avoiding of just eating the attacks.

The battle took a bit before anything but as soon as the last incest fell to my spear dropping some col for me I smiled under my helmet and before all I fell to one knee being exhausted by the fast and raptly degree of my energy. My armour seemed undamaged and it was shining a bit in the sun, the cloth seemed better days for sure as some of the bugs annoying smell and 'blood' got onto it. Leaning on one knee and my spear I was breathing heavy a bit and took a moment for myself to get my energy back before I went back to the main settlement or well somewhere else on this floor.

@Zajcica

The Armor:

Spoiler

tumblr_o9f9139fZw1ryuih5o1_1280.thumb.jpg.746224e70bed6625558f390b1a0b562e.jpg

Edited by Azhoda
  • 2 weeks later...

Floor twenty was a relaxing place to think about all the things on her mind. Though could have just wandered around the safe zone of Inti, what was the point. As much as she wanted to be humble about her build, she was realizing that she was pretty much invincible to almost everything in this game. Her armor was one of the best anyone could ever hope for. The only thing she could fear at this point was a player with insanely high damage, and even then, she was sure that she could out last them long enough to teleport away. She would gamble that she could even survive an onslaught from Night at this point. Night was too nice to go around and do something like that though.

Steeping through the thicket of trees, a few enemy hornets surrounded her. By a few, she wagered probably twenty or so. Any normal person would draw their weapon or maybe try to flee - Not Yuki, she just walked through them. They all rushed her, stinging at the metal of her shinning armor only to fall down lit ablaze by her glorious, radiant aura. Poofing out existence with only a single sting. Yuki sighed quietly. "You could try a little harder than that I'd say."

Spoiler

Name: Zajčica
Level: 66
HP: 1410/1410
EN: 132/132

Stats:
Damage: 2
Mitigation: 202
Evasion: -1
Accuracy: 2
BH:70
TAUNT
THRNS:54
FR. THRN:21
BLD:36
FL. AURA:30

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Jack's Plate (T3/Perfect/HA): Fl. Aura II; Taunt
Misc: Casseur de Logistille (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Fr. Thorns

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit III [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender
Survival

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Rampart
Vengeful Riposte
Emergency Recovery
Mark

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*6
Ration+2*5

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring:

It was getting warmer in this armour and Shion was not up for much more combat, she always questioned why people took so much armour to protect themself. She took off her helmet and her brown-reddish hair fell down her shoulder. She took a few deep breaths before looking around and confirming by herself that she was alone. There and then she took off her armour and her older but still heavy armour shines. With the golden trims and her long red hair fell right on her mark. Right now she was a marker inside this whole forest standing out as best as she could. "Aah, much better... hmm what was that," She said looking around a bit.

While combat stopped for the time, it took not long before Shion heard the sound of other battle being held not all too far away from here. But is sounded almost like a one-sided battle as a Player was not heard at all. Talking her time as Shion's energy still was empty for the most part, she walked toward the sound carefully. Once there Shion leaned against a tree and took a breath before walking into a few of the player making sure she did not take her by surprise. "Yuki?" she said surprisingly looking at the girl who was more than capable of tanking the enemies that attacked her. Shion was taken by surprise to see the tank she met a long time ago gained so much power and level up to where she is at now. Completely new armour and No damage at all. Nearly invincible for the monsters of this floor.

@Zajcica