[F02-PP] <<The Venomous Warg>>

Valentine was sitting in pub sipping on his beer all by himself. He was fishing for information and pubs were great secret places to gain it. Sad NPC's came in and gave out quests. Players discussed their dungeon adventures talking about monsters and the like. Anyone drinking on the lower floor was most likely not a frontline player with decent dungeon information so they were never worth listening to. Every now and then they would throw out a tidbit of information on a monster that could be deemed useful. Those were the bits that he was trying to hear.

This would not be a normal activity he did. He was simply here on behalf of his guild to keep an ear to the ground. Exchanging his services left him with decent things in the long run so he did not mind it much.  He simply sat in the corner with his drink till a sad looking merchant caught his eye. He would have normally ignored it but the man looked like a family friend in the real world.

Spoiler

Name: Valentine

Level: 13

• HP: 260/260
  • EN: 26/26

Stats:

• Damage: 9
  • ACC:3
  • EVV:2
  • MIT:5

Equipped Gear:

• Weapon: <<Dastardly Poker>> ( +3 DMG/2HAS)
  • Armor: <<Cloudskin>> ( +2 EV, +1 Regen/Light Armor)
  • Trinket: <Eye of Horus>> ( +3 ACC/Pin)

Items on hand:

• 1 Beginner Potion (+50 HP)
  • Debuff Song (ACC -1, EV -2)(172505)
  • Damage +3 Potion (164222)

Skills:

• 2 Handed Assault Spear [Rank 3]
  • Light Armor [Rank 1]

Valentine | HP:260/260 | EN: 26/26 | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

Edited by Valentine

Like a wrecking ball, Enryu comes in and claims a seat beside Valentine with some strange brew of artificial liquor in his hand. He hadn't the patience to remember the name, but he remebered this man's face all too well. "Val!" shouts the cheery adventurer, perhaps speaking as if the two were closer than they actually were with that nickname. "I didn't know you came here. Trying to de-stress, or you goin' through somethin' man? You can talk to me." He'd almost seem serious if he hadn't followed that up with a chuckle.

And then he takes a sip. "Ah! Now that's the good stuff. No, no -- but seriously, what brings you here?"

With an arm around his fellow companion's chair, he leans in, almost as if he were about ready to ask him again. It was probably the liquor getting to him. Who knows how long he'd been here already?

image.png.618c169f0a604538a18e86f812fc4199.png
  Hide contents

Enryu
| HP: 100 | EN: 10 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

[Equipment]

• Sword of Silver | OHSS | Perfect | T1
       [ Damage II | +2 DMG ]
       [ Accuracy I | +1 ACC ]
  • Black Padded Gambeson | LA | Uncommon | T1
       [ Evasion I | +1 EVA ] 
  • Silver Crucifix Pendant | TRNKT | Perfect | T1
       [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
       [ Keen I | +1 BD after a successful attack ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Healing Potion x4 | T1
       Instantly recover 40 HP. Destroy upon use.
  • - - -
  • - - -

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 1/2

1. One-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5

Consumed Buffs

Hide contents

No Consumed Buffs in effect

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents

No Misc. Buffs in effect

Sword Arts

Hide contents

Rank 1

Rage Spike (2 Energy +2 per enemy hit)
     Strike each target in the vicinity twice in a blinding fit of uncontrolled rage.
[x2 AoE]

Snake Bite (3 Energy)
     The user quickly strikes the target with three brisk angled slashes.
[x3]

Edited by Enryu

If Val was any less of a man he would have contemplated becoming an orange player. Saying names and drawing attention is like throwing a large rock into a lake. It would scare away the decent fishes and interesting tidbits of stuff he needed to know. As Val was more used to Hael and other energetic members of the guild he did not take it to heart.

"Searching for good quests in the like while relaxing. Keeping an ear to the ground could always be helpful later." The merchant that Val was eyeing seemed to have noticed his gaze. It was an NPC merchant that walked over to where the duo was sitting.

"You two come for the bill I posted? I am Gatsly. I work as a merchant, making just enough to support me and my family, but lately all of my supply caravans have been destroyed or chased away by a ferocious beast." He looks down at the floor, "I don't have much, but if you could slay the beast, I would pay the both of you."

Valentine was not here for the bill but maybe the system interrupted his stare differently. Allowing them to take up the quest. Val's HUD rang as he received the quest. He took a second to review the quest details and the information on the Warg before accepting. Looking at the information he felt it was something he could handle. He turned to Enryu giving him a raised eyebrow as if asking if he is coming along.

A smirk on Enryu's face should already confirm Valentine's suspicions. "So, we're doing this one together, right?" He felt the need to task, but already knew. His drink is set aside for now, seeing as how he's probably already taken one too many. Time was of the essence, so sits up from that bar stool, raising his arms up above his head in a long, relieving ssttreeettcchh!..

"It's been awhile since I've last been hunting. I might be a bit rusty, just so you know. Though, it's kind of like riding a bike. You never really forget how to fight."

And then it clicks. He waves a hand to draw his HUD, then scroll down to that quest information - if Valentine had ever sent it. A quick read over the description familiarizes him a bit, but this was still uncharted territory. Something he had never accomplished before. He's nervous on the inside, but cool, calm, and collected on the outside. Enryu knew the importance of keeping up appearances, so just as every cool guy ever, he turns back to his partner, and asks him, "You ready?"

Val accepted the quest and sent Enryu a party invite. It would be a disaster if they left without some form of planning. He had a firm grasp of combat thanks to all the quests issued for him to handle by the guild. If Enryu was still as bad in his damage output as before it could make the entire quest harder to complete.

"Here" Val sent over two items to Enryu. "Take the potion now so you can have a higher damage output against the Warg. It should not be as strong as a boss as a floor 2 boss. If you skills have not improved much it may hold some level of difficulty for you. The other item is for the Warg itself. Use it when it pops out. It will give us an edge in a protracted battle. All you need to do it focus on the Warg."

These items were sent over.

Spoiler

Debuff Song (ACC -1, EV -2)(172505)
Damage +3 Potion (164222)

Edited by Valentine

A message pops up on his HUD.

He smiles, then clicks confirm. It parties the two of them up together for this quest, and subsequently, Valentine hands a couple of items over. It's a Damage Potion +3, as well as a Debuff Song. Useful. They're both stuffed away into his inventory, and after a few moments of rearranging his battle gear, he looks up to Valentine and says, "I am a bit nervous to tell you the truth. I've never been on such a difficult quest before. I'm a bit under leveled," but the young adventurer looks far from nervous. He's still smiling as if he's more confident than ever, and then it comes out -- "You're going to have to do most of the work. I hope you know that!"

Enryu holds a hand up to his mouth and chuckles softly to himself.

"I'll hold them off for as long as I can, though. I promise."

"It is not a problem as long as you do what you can." Val got up and left the bar. He just assumed Enryu was coming along. The man already took the stuff it would have been odd if he ran. As the got closer to the forest Val felt a shiver on his spine. The up and coming battle gave him a hint of trepidation even if he was confident. He would not be able to live with himself if he was the reason that another person died.

"Now would be the perfect time to apply the potion to your weapon. Remember after you see the warg apply the crystal. Only focus on attacking it. I will tank the wolves while fighting. The sooner the warg dies the sooner we are out of danger." Val could not help but reiterate the plan. A howl escaped the forest the sound of incoming monsters could be heard. The time for battle was getting closer.

Through long trek through greenery and long-stretching plains bring them far into the depths of Floor Two, and it is here where Valentine reminds him to apply the potion. The lid to this vial is popped off, and the clear liquid inside is slathered across the length of his silver blade, completely coating it in this mysterious concoction. He knew what it was - something to, maybe make this quest go by a little easier. Still, he could feel his heart sinking with every step taken.

"I understand," reassures the young adventurer, despite these feelings. "I just hope we can do this without any complications."

He tries to lighten the mood a bit with a little chuckle, but it's clearly out of place. Wherever Valentine goes, though, Enryu is soon to follow. It would only be a matter of time before they reached the warg's den.

Damage Potion +3 applied!

The sound of the howling was echoing out of the forest. "As soon as you see the biggest wolf play the crystal. It will greatly increase the chances of making it out alive."

Valentine could not help but giving the warning as the monsters bolted out the forest. Valentine took a step out to create a bit of space between Enryu and the creatures. He grabbed his spear from the bottom and swung his arms in a arc. The attack managed to hit two of their wolves. The creatures had their throats slit as their hit dropped to zero in a heartbeat.

The Venom snapper took on a red hint as it watched the two comrades fall. If Enryu played the song Val would have an easier time surviving the incoming attacks. The wolf damage would probably be negligible, but Valentine had to be careful to avoid the poisoning from the venom snapper. The Venom Snapper lashed out with a large attack. The claws were like daggers as trees fell. Valentine attempted to dodge by vaulting of his spear, his spear got stuck for a moment and he rolled down a hill. He lost track of Enryu as it happened. The wolf chased after him as he momentarily lost track of the venom snapper.

Spoiler

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
176776 2 7 5 10 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Trip Expand>> on Venom Snapper 2020-11-04 18:18:01
176775 4 7 7 5 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Trip Expand>> on wolf 3 2020-11-04 18:17:16
176774 2 5 7 9 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Trip Expand>> on wolf 2 2020-11-04 18:16:51
176773 3 2 2 1 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Trip Expand>> on wolf 1 2020-11-04 18:16:29

BD: 2 + 3 -1= 4 (Miss) on Venom snapper

BD: 4 + 3 = 7 (Hit) =  9 * 6 = 54 DMG wolf 3 dies

BD: 2 + 3 = 5 (Miss)  on Wolf 2

BD: 3 + 3 = 6 (Hit) = 9 * 6 = 54 DMG wolf 1 dies

177969 2 10 7 1 Valentine Msg_hover2.png wolf attacks Valentine 2020-11-16 08:18:01
177968 9 5 17 8 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Venom Snapper feral strike Val and Enryu 2020-11-16 08:15:45

MD: 1 (C. Miss)

MD: 8 - 2 = 6 (hit) = 35 - 5 = 30 DMG to Val

177970 2 8 6 9 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Redoing the feral strike for Enryu since it is the first time it is going off. 2020-11-16 08:25:46

MD: 9 (C.Hit) = 50 DMG plus poisoned status to Enryu

Team:

Enryu | HP: 50/100 (-50)| EN: 10/10 | DMG:7 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | KEEN: 1

Valentine | HP:230/260 (-30)| EN: 16/26 (-10 EN) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

Monsters:

Wolf 1 | HP:0/40 | DMG: 25 |

Wolf 2 | HP:40/40  | DMG: 25

Wolf 3 | HP:0/40 | DMG: 25

Venom Snapper | HP:150/150  | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

• 2 weeks later...

The venom snapper came back. What was it doing Val could not know. Two on one was not a fair fight. It was not a fair fight for the wolf and the worg because Valentine believed he outshone them both. His spear was flowing as he tried fighting between the trees. Valentine did not have time to stop and worry about Enryu. The guy could catch up and help, make his way back to the tavern, or even go home. Valentine was going to finish this mission or die trying. He would not allow the venom snapper to continue on for the moment. Not that Valentine put all his thought into it. The venom snapper was a spawned monster it would come back.

Valentine rotated his spear in one swipe he aimed for the venom snapper and wolf. The venom snapper leapt out of the way with its agile body. The wolf was not as fortunate the spear pierced it. The wolf joined its brethren leaving Valentine and the venom snapper alone.

Spoiler

178506 3 1 1 6 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Trip Expand>> vs Venomous Warg 2020-11-21 21:26:57
178505 10 6 11 7 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Trip Expand>> vs Wolf 2 2020-11-21 21:26:30

178505- BD: 10 (C.Hit +2 Base) = 11 * 6 = 60 DMG to Wolf 2 Wolf 2 dies.

178506- BD: 3 + 3 - 1 = 5 (Miss)    ,    MD: 6 - 2 = 4 (Miss)

179864 5 9 5 1 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Feral Strike on Enryu 2020-12-08 10:25:39

MD: 1 (Miss)

Team:

Enryu | HP: 50/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG:7 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | KEEN: 1

Valentine | HP:235/260 (+5) | EN: 9/26 (+1, -8EN) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

Monsters:

Wolf 1 | HP:0/40 | DMG: 25 |

Wolf 2 | HP:0/40  | DMG: 25

Wolf 3 | HP:0/40 | DMG: 25

Venom Snapper | HP:150/150  | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

Edited by Valentine

The venom snapper claws took on a red sheen, as it swiped a tornado of destruction was carved into the forest. Valentine could not turn around to see the devastation behind him as the venom snapper continued to fight. At this point the Venom Snapper was the hardest monster he has had to face. It was fast nimble and  using the forest terrain to its advantage. If it was not for the fact that it was alone Valentine believed he would have perished. His spear missed as he rushed forward unexpectedly. The venom snapper dodged as Valentine impaled a tree. It lashed out with a claw forcing Valentine to release his spear.

Valentine could not help but think that fighting in his current situation was looking dire. He could only curse himself for not bringing extras and giving Enryu the items. If he was using the stuff and was properly equipped he would not be struggling like he was. The damage potion alone costed him a decent penny. If Enryu was able to come back and help against the venomous warg Valentine would not be struggling. He could only stifle the indignation in his heart at the moment.

Spoiler

178507 3 5 3 2 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Mighty Charge>> vs Venomous Warg 2020-11-21 21:55:00

BD: 3 + 3 - 1 = 5 (Miss)

MD: 2 (Miss)

179865 4 4 4 4 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Feral Strike on Enryu 2020-12-08 10:29:

MD: 4 (Miss)

Team:

Enryu | HP: 50/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG:7 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | KEEN: 1

Valentine | HP:240/260 (+5) | EN: 8/26 (+1, -2EN) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

Monster:

Venom Snapper | HP:150/150  | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

Edited by Valentine

Valentine ducked underneath another claw and retrieved his spear. He was currently worrying about his current energy reserves. His spear was inferior in the department of energy consumption. Prolonged battles would only benefit the last of the beasts he was in combat with. He could not afford to squander the precious amount of energy he had. So he did not raise his spear.

Valentine pondered his present situation. The forest was not conductive to his spear arts, he knew he had to find an acceptable stretch of ground in which to use his skills. Valentine decided to jog for a bit while avoiding the claws coming towards him. The venom snapper was fast but did not have an easier time navigating the trees. As Valentine was using the trees as coverage the venom snapper could not get close enough to deliver a blow. Valentine was lucky his armor had slight healing effect.

Spoiler

178518 7 7 1 4 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Venom Snapper Attacks Val 2020-11-21 22:56:43

MD: 4 -2 = 2 (Miss)

Team:

Valentine | HP:245/260 (+5) | EN: 9/26 (+1) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

Monster:

Edited by Valentine

At this point one may wonder why Val has not chosen to retreat. This was because he was obstinate and stubborn when it came to quests. At this point he would rather perish then give up on his current mission. He would find a way to get recompense from Enryu at a later date. As he could not go after the man mid battle.

Valentine locked his eyes on a small field through the trees. It was not large but he believed it would be decent enough from him to use his moves. If he could start killing the Venom Snapper he could leave. Nothing else in the forest had aggro on him. It would probably be his only chance to make it out alive. It was a slim chance as the jaws of death steadily approached. The breath and constant onslaught of his opponent was a constant reminder of his precarious situation.

Spoiler

178519 10 8 16 2 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Venom Snapper Attacks Val 2020-11-21 23:01:16

MD: 2 (Miss)

Team:

Valentine | HP:245/260 | EN: 10/26 (+1) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

Monster:

Edited by Valentine
  • 2 weeks later...

The clearing that Val made it to was not large. It had enough space for Valentine to run in any direction for about fifty seconds if his spatial calculation abilities were any accurate. Finding himself in a more stable position he decided it was time to go on the offensive. Valentine leapt into the air using his spear as a vault before coming down with a kick. The venom snapper did not expect a sudden change in pace as it was squarely kicked back. Valentine responded with a quick thrust from his spear. The change in rhythm was enough for the venom snapper to take its first bit of damage from Val.

The venom snapper did not take it lying down. Valentine could not retract his momentum as a claw came towards him. He was scratched and a purple icon showed up in his periphery, he did not pay it too much attention as he was preoccupied.

Spoiler

179727 4 6 4 10 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Dancing Spear vs Venomous Warg 2020-12-06 15:54:00

BD: 4 + 3 - 1 = 6 (Hit) = 9 * 6 =  54 DMG

MD: 10 = 50 - 5 = 45 DMG plus poisoned condition

Team:

Valentine | HP:200/260 (-45) | EN: 6/26 (+1, - 6) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1 | Poisoned [0/3]

Monster:

Venom Snapper | HP:96/150 (-54) | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

Edited by Valentine

The venom snapper came around to bite at Valentine again. This time Val was more prepared as he adapted to the new area. He moved his feet as if they were clouds weaving around mountains. His foot placement found him out of the path of the venom snapper as well as giving him a decent angle for a return attack. Valentine responded in kind he released a flurry of attacks on the venom snapper as he beat it back. The smile on Valentines face from having the upper hand went cold as he noticed his health was dropping, even when he was not being hit. He paid the purple icon more attention and read the effect. As he was unsure of how long the poisoned status would stick he knew had to get rid of it. Valentine was waiting for the venom snapper to launch another waves of attacks before taking the antidote.

Spoiler

179728 6 12 4 7 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Dancing Spear vs Venom Snapper 2020-12-06 16:18:13

BD: 6 + 3 - 1 = 8 (Hit) = 9 * 6 =  54 DMG

MD: 7 - 2 = 5 (Miss)

Team:

Valentine | HP:195/260 (-10, +5) | EN: 1/26 (+1, - 6) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1 | Poisoned [1/3]

Monster:

Venom Snapper | HP:42/150 (-54) | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

Edited by Valentine

The Venom Snapper managed to reorientate itself. It glared at Valentine as if it could imagine the man as a entrée between its teeth. It came out with another lunge that Valentine was prepared for. He used the blunt end of his spear to bat it out of the way. As it sailed passed him Valentine pulled out the antidote. As the venom snapper needed a moment to gain momentum Valentine figured he could chug the antidote for the poison. Valentine's health dropped a bit as the poison took effect.

He chewed the disgusting antidote as fast as he could. He readied his spear again. He would have preferred to drink another potion but did not have the time. If the venom snapper caught him while he was getting ready it would place Val in a bad predicament. Healing in battle was always a risky endeavor that had to be taken seriously.

Spoiler

179729 3 12 14 7 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Venom Snapper attacks Val 2020-12-06 16:49:42

MD: 7 - 2 = 5 (Miss)

Valentine chugged the antidote

Team:

Valentine | HP:190/260 (-10, +5) | EN: 2/26 (+1) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1 | Poisoned [2/2]

Monster:

Venom Snapper | HP:42/150 | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

Edited by Valentine

The antidote worked quickly as the poison icon left his peripheral vision. The open field gave Valentine more of an advantage then the venom snapper as long as he was able to go all out with his offensive move set. He should have been attacking but in the essence of safety he was going for another defensive play. The venom snapper turned around and like an arrow from a bow shot at Val. Valentine could only duck barely avoiding teeth as the Venom Snapper sailed above him. If Valentine was off by a hairs width he could have been a goner.

As the venom snapper was coming back down Valentine took out another potion. The last of his beginner potions was chugged as if it was a beer can in a frat house. The taste was nothing to brag home about but his health that was picking back up was a godsend.

Spoiler

179730 2 4 15 6 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Venom Snapper attacks Val 2020-12-06 16:53:30

MD: 6 - 2 = 4 (Miss)

Valentine chugged his last beginners potion

Team:

Valentine | HP:245/260 (+55) | EN: 3/26 (+1) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1 |

Monster:

Venom Snapper | HP:42/150 | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

Edited by Valentine

As his health soared back up Valentine was filled with renewed confidence. His previous state was not dire but he always erred on the side of caution if it was possible. Money and items could be earned or made up, a life lost could not be regained. This was the lesson of SAO that Valentine had to learn the hard way.

His energy was still pretty much in the red. As long as Valentine held on to his spear he believed he had a chance. He charged for the same moment the venom snapper did. As the creature opened its mouth to take a bite out of him Valentine jammed his spear inside the throat. He used the venom snappers momentum to make an arc and slam it into the ground. The creature took a lot of damage as its health dropped from yellow to red. One more attack from Valentine would end it.

Spoiler

179731 8 8 3 6 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Mighty Charge vs Venom Snapper 2020-12-06 16:57:26

BD: 8 + 3 - 1 = 10 (Hit) = 9 * 4 =  36 DMG

MD: 6 - 2  = 4 (Miss)

Team:

Valentine | HP:245/260 | EN: 0/26 (+1, -4) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1 |

Monster:

Venom Snapper | HP:6/150 (-36) | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

Edited by Valentine

The venom snapper was in a sorry state. Just because it was in the red zone of health did not mean Val lowered his vigilance. You almost die six times and you learn a lesson. Even if a monster looked weak or injured it was still a monster. Valentine was not in a much better place. His health was excellent but he was low on energy. Even moving towards the creature was almost a mission.

Valentine looked at the venom snapper squarely before bringing his spear down. He did not have the energy to use a spear art, it was not like he needed to. The venom snapper finally reached zero heath and shattered into digital shards. Valentine received an item upon its death but did not bother to look at it. It was time for him to leave. He looked at his map to gain his bearing before setting off towards the bar.

Spoiler

179734 8 8 14 4 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Basic Attack vs Venom Snapper 2020-12-06 17:03:37

BD: 8 + 3 - 1 = 10 (Hit) = 9 DMG

Team:

Valentine | HP:245/260 | EN: 0/26 (+1, -1) | DMG:9 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1 |

Monster:

Venom Snapper | HP:0/150 (-9) | DMG: 35 | EVA:1 | Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50

Edited by Valentine

Valentine made his way back into the bar tired but with a grin on his face. The worried merchant released a sigh of air upon Valentine's approach. "What happened to your friend? I thought you left with him to complete the mission together?"

Besides a cold light that flashed through his eyes Valentine was able to remain cordial. "He got busy and could not complete the quest. He is perfectly alright though." Valentine sat down as he spoke a bit tired and lacking energy.

"Well. This is some money and stuff for you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart." Valentine had no doubt the merchant meant it. For people in that type of profession it would not be surprising that profit was more important then family. They would rather loose limbs then loose money. He knew the type as the game emulated real life.

"Thanks. If you ever need anything else feel free to look me up." Valentine got back up and departed to head home. He could use some tender love and a nap.

Results: 

Valentine- Venom Vial, 3 SP (1 quest, 1 page, 1 event), 4 T1 Materials, and 900 Col (500 quest and 400 page).
Enryu- 2SP (1 page, 1 event).