[PP | F21] Eros <<Nature's Treasure>>

With the glow soft glow of the surrounding mushrooms and stones in the walls illuminated Katoka's face as she waited for her girlfriend. She fussed with her hair a bit attempting to fix it even though it was fine, a habit she had formed more recently as she became a bit more conscious of her appearance than before. Today she had planned on gathering crafting materials with Sam, while this wasn't exclusively a date she still wanted to look her best for her love. She had even put on a bit of lipstick today in an attempt to catch her attention, not that she needed much help with that.

It had been about a week since they started dating, and though they did manage to complete quests and dungeons without one another, they still managed to find time to see each other when they could. They usually made time to have dinner and sleep at either one's house for the evening when not busy. Kat was excited to spend extra time with Sam, even if it was grubbing around for mushrooms.

Sam had been gone when she woke up that morning, leaving a note that she would meet Kat on the 21st floor, but she apparently had a few errands to run before hand. It was nearing noon but deep underground there wasn't really a way to tell time save for the game menu. Letting out an impatient sigh Katoka closed her menu for the 5th time, "I need to stop looking at the clock, it's not making time go by any faster."

Katoka | HP:580/580 | EN:58/58 | DMG:12 | MIT:41 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:24

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 29
HP: 580/580
EN: 58/58

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 41
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Iridescent Edge (T2/Perfect/Katana) | BLD 1, DMG 2
Armor: Bushido Haori (T2/Perfect/Light Armor) | MIT 2, EVA 1
Misc: Banded Ring of Warrior's Focus (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket) | ACC 3

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Katana Finesse R3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions*3
Teleportation Crystal*5

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Sam was in the guild vault getting the place back to the way it was meant to be. With Raidou being busy and Simmone being equally busy, it was up to Sam to keep the organization around the vault. Glancing at the time and back at the shelve, then quickly back at the time she says "Crap, Curbs we have to go..." Grabbing her things she rushed out the door with Curbie at her toes. Running by a patch of flowers she reaches down and picks just one, a daisy. She was excited that she had finally found time to spend with Kat. Although behind the scenes she has been planning something big for her, which was taking up most of her time, she wasn't going to ruin the surprise for Kat.

Sam stops by the tavern on this floor and grabs a few honey rolls as she has not eaten yet. After a few minutes of waiting she takes the small bag of sweets and runs to the warp gate to floor 21. Seeing Kat, Sam's face lights up. Taking a short deep calming breath now, she walks to her side with the daisy in her hand. Sam stands in front of her and lightly tucks her hair behind her ear and puts the flower within her hair, tucked behind her ear. Lightly touching Kat's face now with her thumb she says "You just get more beautiful every time I lay my eyes on you." 

Spoiler

Sam
Level: 36
HP: 720/720
EN: 72/72

Stats:
Damage: 15
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Serrated Guillotine - Bloodlust {T2}: Bleed 1, Damage 2
Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Armor: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3
Misc: Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

Just when Kat was about send a message to check on her, Sam arrives and startles her slightly. She fells warmth spread throughout her again as she tucks some hair behind her ear and sticks a flower in her hair. She reaches up and places her hand on Sam's, feeling her cheeks flush at her comment, "And you continue to brighten my day every time I'm in your presence." She stands up in her tip toes and pulls Sam down by her coat into a soft kiss.

"Now, I understand we'll be hunting for materials?" she asked straitening Sam's clothing after ruffling it up, "I've never been to this floor so I trust you'll keep your girlfriend close so she doesn't get lost?" Katoka grins and grabs her hand, lacing her fingers in-between hers. "So did you get everything you wanted to get done earlier?" she asked as she walked with Sam.

Kat grabs the scruff of her collar and pulls her into a kiss. She melts for a moment closing her eyes. Kat asked her a few questions, in response she clears her throat saying "Yes there is a cave just in the distance, it will get a bit foggy at first but I know the way, Raidou like coming here to do some peaceful gathering. After a few times, I found some comfort in gathering here as well. It is 100% safe and there are everything and anything here, including a small pond which I will be while you go around gathering other things. Herbs, mushrooms, even tailoring and artisan materials spawn here." She takes Kat's hand as she just realized she asked another question. "I got some stuff done but gathering for the guild was on my list of things to do soo..." she says as she starts trailing the familiar path with Kat's hand in hers. 

As they walk for a while they come into a very clouded over area, as she hand mentioned before. Sam's muscle memory started to guild them as they eventually come to a small dipped in whole on a larger boulder. Sam turn's Kat to face her and holds her face in her hands gently as she says "Just slide down this whole, I will be on the other side waiting. This hole is only big enough for one at a time." Sam gives Kat a kiss on her forehead and disappears into the hole. "Your turn," she calls from the hole at Kat as she waits for her arrival before starting to gather.

Katoka was hesitant at first, but she trusted Sam. If she had been on her own she would not have slid down into a weird hole like this. With her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes closed, the blonde slid down and landed on her feet a shirt while later. "That wasn't so bad, kind of creepy though." she said as she brushed herself off, "And a bit gross. Are you going to wash my new clothes for me after they get all dirty? I may just need to shower at your place after this." She teased Sam as she got a look around the area.

There seemed to be plenty of nooks and crannies for things to hid in, the pond in the middle of the room seemed especially interesting. She looked to same for a moment, "So uh, you're not going to fish up something we 're going to fight right? I've gotten stringer but I don't know if I can handle a super fish." She giggled remembering some of the stories she had heard of her girlfriend's fishing experiences.

Seeing that Kat arrived safely, "The clothes I can wash and the shower you can utilize. I might just join you..." She gets a bit flustered, knowing what would happen and it had been more than a week since anything like that had happened. She sorta missed it...Hearing the comment about the monster she says "That was only...well, every time I fished...But don't worry, I can't fish up a creature or a boss. Somehow this quest makes that possible which is nice because I can get a good chunk of materials from fishing. You will get used to the smell and the spooky sensation. There is nothing here that will attack us unless we go much much further into the cave." Grabbing Kat into a hug now, holding one hand against her back and one on the back of her head lightly holding her close. With a deep breath, she says "I have missed spending real time with you Kat. I am sorry that I didn't make time sooner for you..." After a few minutes of just holder her, she lets her go with a sigh. "I will be right here if you need me." Taking her fishing pole out she walks to the pond and casts her line...Moments later a tug, she pulls up as Curbie catches it in its mouth. "Nice..." she chuckles as she casts her line again.

ID# 174891 results: Craft: 9, Success!
Gain 4*T3 Materials

Total Materials:
4*T3 Materials

Fishing Table with Angler:
CD 1: N/A
CD 2-3: N/A
CD 4: N/A
CD 5-6: 1+1 Material fished up!
CD 7-8: 2+1 Materials fished up!
CD 9-10: 3+1 Materials fished up!
CD 11: 4+1 Materials fished up!
CD 12: Treasure Chest fished up!

Edited by Sam

Kat didn't want to admit it, but their brief moments with one another were not all the attention she had wanted. She knew that they were both busy and they had their own lives, but spending time like this together was much more rewarding. The hug she was wrapped in made her almost melt into Sam, she held onto the back of her coat and buried her face into her, taking a deep breath. She knew that the hug lasted a while, but it felt like time had gone way to fast. Tonight she was going to get much more cuddle time than she had the past week if she had to latch on to Sam like a monkey to get it.

"I'll search around here and see what I can find." she said as they separated to begin their gathering. It didn't take Katoka long to find a mushroom that had the tell tale glow of a usable material around it. "Yoink." she said aloud as she picked it and added it to her inventory.

Katoka ID#174893 LD: 13 SUCCESS | Gained 1 Tier 3 Material

Total: 1 Tier 3 Material(s)

Her line tugs again, pulling it up as Curbie gulps the small baggy into his trap. Sam casts her line back into the water and glances at Katoka. She starts to think of the last time they were together and how much fun they had. She wanted to spend more time with her but this planning for a certain something was taking more time than she thought. It would all be fine soon though, worth the wait. It was going to be an amazing time for both of them. "Kat what would you like for dinner tonight...?" She wanted to hear Kat's voice, make sure she was doing okay as well. All she really wanted to do was hold her but then nothing would get done...Is this what love felt like, not wanting to do anything else but spend time with that special someone...She was trying so hard to focus but she was having a hard time doing so.

ID# 174954 results: Craft: 5, Success!
Gain 2*T3 Materials

Total Materials:
6*T3 Materials

Edited by Sam

Katoka wondered around the area but her mind also wandered. She thought about Sam mainly, how she had suggested a shower, what had happened the first time they showered together... She lost her composure and tripped over a rock, stumbling forward a few steps before catching her balance. She threw her hands up in the air as if she completed a gymnastic flip, her face turning red in the process. Letting out a sigh she continued her search, not really finding much in the area she was in.

Hearing Sam ask what Kat wanted for dinner she popped her head up from behind a rock and called back, "Hmmm, how about some authentic ramen? I've been craving some broth and noodles for a few days now." The thought of some warm broth after a long days hunt underground sounded extremely good right now and made her stomach grumble. Clearing her throat she called out again, "That sound good to you sweetie?"

Katoka ID# 175132 LD: 2 FAILED

Another bite on the line, throwing her fishing pole line out of the water she allows Curbie to grasp onto the loot before she cast the line back to the interior of the pond. "Noodles it is then..." clearing her throat a bit, Sam starts getting a bit flustered. She starts thinking about how she was going to decor her house and what she was going to say to her when she asked...Sam has never gotten so nervous about anything but this...This was a huge step forward and she wanted this to be the perfect day for Kat. She wipes her brow now with her sleave hoping that Kat wouldn't see her reaction to her own thoughts. She knew she wanted to but she was unsure how to make it perfect. This was only hard for her because up until now she has been winging it with Kat. Sam was deep in thought while she was trying to fish. 

ID# 175136 results: Craft: 8
Gain 3*T3 Materials

Total Materials:
9*T3 Materials

Edited by Sam

Kat was getting distracted. At first she was watching Sam periodically, distracted by how beautiful she is. After that she followed a few fireflies around seeing if they would lead her anywhere interesting, sadly they didn't. Next she followed the edge of the water for a bit, trying to see any fish that might be under the surface. After a while she realized that she was getting distracted and attempted to get back on track, until she noticed she was behind Sam.

A smug grin spreads across her face as she sneaks up on her and then wraps her arms around her, "Boo!" she says before she kisses her neck. "You find anything good? I uh... Found one so far." she laughs and sits down next to Sam. She leaned her head against her and watched she water while she fished. Her mind began to wander again and her thoughts drifted to this evening. The thought of food and private time with Sam perked her back up and made her want to collect faster.

Katoka ID# 175222 LD: 2 FAILED

Sam feels a tug on her line and as she pulls up again, Curbie takes the small baggy from the end. As she casts her line back into the pond she feels Kat's head on her leg. Her heart melts just a bit before answering her saying "I am not really sure. Curbs here keeps grabbing it before I  can take a further look. We can go through what we got later." Sam places her hand against Kat's head as she leans against her leg. "I know this is a bit boring," Sam now sits next to Kat, "but I really need to do this for the guild's sake." Kissing Kat lightly on the head as she scoots a bit closer to her she says "That patch of herbs next to your legs, find the glow. It will be obvious when you see a small glow and the leaves a deeper color than the others. Don't be so quick to leave that patch either. As you gather them, more will come into view." Setting her hand on Kat's upper leg now she gives her a smile. "I love you, Kat..." saying this gives Sam goosebumps now as she looks back to the pond with the fishing pole held in one hand and her other placed on Kat's thigh slightly rubbing it now.  

ID# 175302 results: Craft: 8
Gain 3*T3 Materials

Total Materials:
12*T3 Materials

Edited by Sam

"I know, we all need materials for stuff. I just get distracted easy when my mind is on other things... Like you." she blushed and looked away embarrassed as she kissed the top of her head. Looking at the patch of herbs Kat leaned over a bit and began to look through the patch attempting to find the glowing leaves that Sam told her about. Instead she felt Sam's hand on her thigh and her heart rate skyrocketed and her breathing began to get heavy.

"I love you, Kat..."

"No. No, you can't get excited here. We're in the middle of a quest and in a drippy moldy cave." she thought to herself as she mentally calmed herself down. She turned and met Sam's eyes. She melted at the sight of her, the look in Sam's eyes sending pangs in her heart, "Sam," she reached up and pulled her into a deep kiss and pulled away breifly, "I love you too. I... Want to spend the rest of my life with you." she confessed before she leaned back in and kissed her again and again. Not able to hold her self back.

It took several minutes for her to pull herself out of the passion but she managed to do so before any clothes ended up falling off. "Sam, I'm sorry. I got a bit... Carried away." she giggled and covered her face with embarrassment.

Katoka ID# 175364 LD: 9 FAILED

Sam drops her fishing pole as Kat brings her into a kiss. Those few words send Sam's heart into a wild beating pattern. She turns and pulls Kat to her lap as she was getting into the high strung kiss as well. This went on for a few minutes before Kat pulls away from embarrassment. Knowing what Sam told her, she apologized and turns away. Sam pulls Kat back to her lap, facing each other now. "You never have to apologize to me Kat unless there is a real reason to do so." Sam turns toward the pond again with Kat still on her lap and picks up the fishing pole as a small tug of her line. Pulling it slightly up, Curbie grabs the small baggie from the end and Sam casts the line back to the water with one hand on Kats back, holding her so she didn't fall backward from the weird movement. Giving Kat her attention now with the fishing pole in one hand still, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you too, honestly, it's why I've been so busy. Making the moment and getting what's needed for the question we are both thinking about. I just need a little bit more time before either of us pop the question out okay...Just a bit more time..." she says as she cradles Kat in one arm against her chest. "If you need materials I can give you half of what I get here. That is not an issue either Kat," she says as she places her head on Kats now watching the pond. Her face becomes flustered a bit but Kat was having problems gathering, so this was a solution that they both could get behind. Sam holds Kat in her one arm while still fishing with the other. 

ID# 175434 results: Craft: 9
Gain 4*T3 Materials

Total Materials:
16*T3 Materials

Edited by Sam

Kat looked up at Sam with shock, a surge of emotions filled her when she said pop the question. Tears began to spill from her eyes, the fact that Sam had been thinking about that of all things filled her with such happiness she could burst. She quickly nuzzled her face into her neck and whispered just loud enough for her to hear, "I'll wait as long as I need, despite how impatient I might feel." she kissed the nape of her neck, her cheeks still wet with tears.

"Also," she pulled back looking very serious, "you worked hard for those materials. You don't have to half anything with me." she waggled her finger at her in a scolding manor. "Despite my distractions you're still working very hard." Kat crossed her arms and looked satisfied with her 'lecture' and went back to sitting in her girlfriend's lap cuddling with her.

Katoka ID# 175612 LD: 4 FAILURE

Sam chuckles a bit when Kat tries to strickly tell her she didn't want her materials. Messing with Kat, Sam says "Fine no materials for you..." Her line starts to tug, but it was heavier than normal. "What the..." Sam says confused as she quickly moves Kat off her lap just to the side of her. "Hold that thought," she says taking the rod with both of her hands now. Sam has a bit of trouble getting whatever this was out of the water but manage to eventually pull hard enough to throw it out of the water. Curbie tries to grab what now comes into view as a chest. Sam's eyes widen as the chest swings from the line toward Kat, Sam drops her fishing pole and catapults herself in front of Kat, catching the chest, landing on her back. Sam is now laying there on her back with her arms wrapped around the chest...Curbie walks up to try grabbing the chest and Sam just glares at him as he takes a few steps back. Sam sits up now and sets the chest on the ground. Without really thinking about it she claps her hands softly against Kat's cheeks "You are my lucky charm," kissing her in excitement now she lets her face go and sits on her knees in front of the chest. Pulling Kat closer to her saying "You helped make this happen. This is my first chest..." Leaning her head against Kat's now she takes her hands in hers. "What ever is in here...if it is good, we will share it...and don't you dare argue with me. My mind is made up," Looking to the chest now she gets ready to open it.

ID# 175613 results: Craft: 12, Fishes up a chest!

Total Materials:
16*T3 Materials

Edited by Sam

Seeing Sam fish up an entire treasure chest surprised Kat, the strength it must have taken to pull it from the water. She shook her head to clear the thoughts from her mind, now was not the time to get worked up again. Staring at the chest now made her heart race, "I wonder what's inside." She asked, her eyes practically shining at the sight of it.

Something managed to catch her eye next to where the chest had landed, a patch of herbs she hadn't noticed previously. Katoka saw something glowing in the leaves and gasped. Reaching inside she pulled a few pieces of glowing herbs out and turned excited to Sam, "I found some! I guess we are both good luck huh?" Kat threw her arms around her girlfriend and kissed her cheek, "Well? What are you waiting for? Open this thing up!" She shook her playfully around in excitement.

Katoka ID# 175665 LD: 11 SUCCESS | Gained 1 Tier 3 Material

Total: 2 Tier 3 Material(s)

Sam stubbles a bit as Kat jumps on her, but she chuckles and says "I am nothing but lucky, today is just a good day for me. That was all you and learning." Kat excitedly makes Sam excited as Kat was also curious about what was in the chest. "Okay, okay let's do this then." Sam opens the latch and pushes the box open. It reveals an unidentified trinket and a few more materials. Sam takes the small baggy of materials out and puts it in Kat's hands. "These are yours because I couldn't have gotten this chest without you. I want to share everything with you Kat so please take these for me." Picking up the Trinket and placing it in her satchel she pushes the empty chest bag into the water. "Let's see what else we can find in this pond." Picking up her fishing pole again and casting the line in the pond, she scoots closer to her love and says "I only want to succeed, and if that means giving you a small boost to help then that is what I will do." Kissing Kat's head with a smile she waits.

ID# 175842 results: Craft: 4, Loot 9, Opening chest

Sam Gives Katoka 3*T3 Materials

Total Materials:
16*T3 Materials
T3 Rare Trinket #175842a

Edited by Sam

Katoka watched as Sam opened the chest and pulled out the items, her eyes practically sparkling with wonder. She wanted to find a chest as well, maybe you could find one in this cave somewhere. Accepting the materials Kat kissed Sam and smiled, "You are the best and I love you." Hopping up to her feet she felt a new surge of determination as she looked around the room, "Time to find me some of my own goodies."

Kat began her search at the water's edge, bending over near Sam as she looked in the water and crunching gravel beneath her feet. She squinted to try and see anything close enough for her to grab, but sadly didn't see much but the shadows of fish. She moved on and walked instead to an outcropping of rocks to see if they housed any herbs or mushrooms for her to scavenge instead.

Katoka ID# 175845 LD: 2 FAILURE

Receive (3) Tier 3 Martials from Sam

Total: 5 Tier 3 Material(s)

Katoka leans in front of her, Sam's chest goes a million miles a second and it took every bone in her being not to grab and pin her right there. Sam bites her bottom lip, harder than she should have as Kat walks the other direction, Sam's eyes followed her while she walks the other way. With an elevation of heartbeats, she knew that Kat was teasing her now, knowing what they both wanted at this point. Sam clears her throat quietly before a tug on her line. Quickly pulling the line out of the water, Curbie snatches the baggy attached to the end and Sam tossed her line back into the water. Setting the rod down beside her she says "It's getting a bit warm out here," as she gets to her feet and takes off her robe tossing it to her other side on the ground. Revealing was a white tank top with nothing under it and a pair of black short shorts. Taking off her shoes and socks now she sits at the edge of the water now with her feet in the cool water. Picking up her rod again she wonders when Kat would realize. 

ID# 175971 results: Craft: 10
Gain 4*T3 Materials

Total Materials:
20*T3 Materials
T3 Rare Trinket #175842a