I'd say I'm half-and-half. Lately I've been going to bed early because there's no internet at my house, otherwise I'm up until 4 or 6 AM playing an MMO or going back and forth with an RP.

Usually sluggish for a few minutes, but I have a dog that's been waiting all night to go out and have to be awake enough to have a good grip on him or he'll take off after a squirrel. ;p

Well Glitch-chan. I used to work out with my Dad late at night, and ever since we got robbed I never get to work out with him, so I just work out at night by myself now. I guess it's kinda crazy of me, but it keeps me pumped for a while. I also have school in a week, so I need to learn how to stay up and finish all my assignments to keep up with the RPs. Coffee is also bad for my teeth. I have to keep them white!

Ahh, I see. Exercise is good for you, so it's a good thing you kept up with it hm? Though getting robbed must've been a slap in the face (sorry to hear about that). Nothing wrong with being active, sometimes wish I had the motivation instead of being a slug lol. Sleep is beauty, don't be skipping out on it! At least get some Z's in. Aaaaand agreed with that last part there, got to have the blinding shine, yes? Sparkling smile and all that.

Yeah, I felt like I could get robbed anytime now. I stay at home to prevent anything from happening. I heard some pretty juicy stuff too. If someone ever breaks into my house I can kill them. *eyes glitter* Well its illegal to murder, but if I can killed a burglar in self-defense I won't get charged. So I'm up for a long time just to keep my house from getting robbed.

I try staying home for a personal reason ff. But geeze, that's a good reason to stay up. Gotta be ready, though I wonder how exhaustion would affect your chances? Well, if you're someone who gets very aggravated then that's a bonus. Anger + adrenaline = good luck. Ahh, don't kill someone lmao. Though, if it's like super duper in need self-defense ya better get your butt working to protect yourself.