[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

Lannister walks in, knowing this was Kosan's place and he would get something. there wasn't much that he could see, but he was as blind as a bat. "Hey, Kosan, do you have any helmet/boot type armor?" He asked. "I need them! Please craft me some because you said I get a discount here."

(OOC-Why doesnt your post show the racks? or do you have nothing on display?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Or'ell , i will craft you some gear Immediately . Just let me get prepared. Kosan said on a happy tone. He was happy that people started visiting his shop. So if you want to hang around that's fine , or you can go and i will send you a message later.

(OOC: Got nothing to display . What i had i sold already *Just an item..* Now i will craft for the shop).

#1 First craft attempt of the day.

As i get ready to craft and i melt the iron , i can see the quality within. Being melted i see a great item being created. As i start hammering it down, at the 8th hammer the metal transforms into a great helmet.

Item-Type: An Rapier.

Name: Daedric Rapier

Quality:: Rare

Description: It's an Iron Rapier., Dark and red as colors. The owner of it gains +2 Damage

Wanted price: For sale! Wanted Price : 5 mats negotiable.

Crafting attempt 4# , day 4

As i get ready to craft i put the iron on the fire and let it melt. As i get it hammered down i can sense an good item forming. It's an Uncommon helmet.

Item-Type: A Sword.

Name: The Daedric Sword

Quality:: Uncommon

Description: It's a sword with a dark blade with some red stripes on it. The power of it sucks the life out of the opponent granting +2 Lifesteal and but -1 Damage.

Wanted price: For sale!

Crafting Attempt 2# , Day 5

As i started crafting , i see the better quality of the material. It will be a nice item i say to myself while watching it melting. As i start hammering it down , at the 9th hammer , the sword was formed ... It was a rapier. Just an uncommon one ... i said to myself ... Well better than plain ! looking at it.

Item: The Stinger ( Rapier)

Quality: Uncommon

Description: It's an Iron Rapier., Dark and red as colors. The owner of it gains +1 Damage .

Wanted price: Not for sale , for a friend.

As i want to get ready to craft i say to myself Wait , let me expose the items i haven't sold yet.. while grabbing the rapier and the sword i crafted...

Item-Type: An Rapier.

Name: Daedric Rapier

Quality:: Rare

Description: It's an Iron Rapier., Dark and red as colors. The owner of it gains +2 Damage

Wanted price: For sale! Wanted Price : 5 mats negotiable.

Item: The Daedric Sword

Description: It's a sword with a dark blade with some red stripes on it. The power of it sucks the life out of the opponent granting +2 Damage but -1 Acc .

Wanted price: For sale! Wanted Price : 3 mats negotiable.

Crafting attempt 4# , day 5

As i start crafting , i can sense a good item forming Starting to hammer it down i see the great armor forming within... At the 11th hammer the melted iron transformed into a rare armor.

Item: The Daedric Armor

Quality: Rare

Description: It's a Armor with a dark blade with some red stripes on it. The wielder of it gains 2 damage mitigation while wearing it.

Price: For sale , 5 mats .

Rank up ! Rank 4 Blacksmith ! Congratulations !

So nice , i ranked up again! ... i said with a large grim on my face while watching the possibilities now ... Well , let's give it another try then.

Crafting attempt 5#, day 5

As i start melting the iron again i see a good item forming. While hammering it down , at the 10th hammer a uncommon item formed

Item: The Daedric Mask.

Description: It's a helmet with a sharpened shape . It only covers the mouth of the user .The colors are black with some red stripes on it. The wielder of it gains 1 damage mitigation while wearing it.

Price: For sale , 3 mats .