[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Crafting attempt 1#

As the new day is coming here , i start by choosing from the mats. "This one should do it" Kosan says to himself . As he melts the iron , he sees the good quality from it. Hammering it down , a nice shield is shaping up . A light-blue light is shining . 'A rare shield' Kosan said to himself happily

Item type : Shield

Name: Thorn's Shield.

Quality:: Rare 

Description: It's an Steel Shield, Dark Green and Red Thorns as colors, with 2  Thorns.

Wanted price: I don't have any in mind. Offer a price for it .

Crafting attempt 2#

As the first attempt was a success , i start by choosing from the mats again. "This one should do it" Kosan says to himself . As he melts the dragonite , he sees the good quality from it. Hammering it down , a nice shield is shaping up . A powerful blue light is shining . 'A perfect item!' Kosan shouted. It's a sword ! 

Item type : Sword

Name: Dragon's Fury

Quality:: Perfect

Description: It's an Dragonite sword ,  Light blue with red stripes as colors , With 2+ Dmg and 1+ Lifesteal.

Not for sale . Mine..

Hayato walks into the store, "Interesting name, Molten Blade." Hayato whispered to himself. Hayato checking his hud, he opened up his inventory hoping that he is able to buy something here, and items aren't too pricey for him.

"Hello anyone here, i'm looking if the owner here sells any two-handed straight swords." Hayato shouted hoping the owner of the store was here.

Seeing the 2 players , Kosan said to himself "Hmm , long time till the last client was here... Guess i will handle them" . Hello he said on a calm tone . I will start crafting your things right now , the Two-Handed Straight Sword and the Perfect Chestpiece. He was believing he could craft the 2 items. 

Craft Attempt 1#

As i start heating the furnances and choose from the left mats i see one with high potential .Melting down the Steel i can see that the item will be a good one. Hammering it down in the shape of a Two-Handed Straight Sword i can see a bluish light .. A Rare Sword. "I hope is good enough for the costumer"

Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword.                                                                

Name: Dragon's Fury

Description: It's an Steel sword ,  Black with gray stripes on it , +1 Dmg and +1 Lifesteal

For Sale

^^

\2084

Crafting Attempt 2#

As i get ready to craft again , i choose from the mats that are left over and i see one with high potential .Melting down the Dragonite i can see that the item will be a good one. Hammering it down in the shape of a One Handed Straight Sword i can see a bluish light .. A Rare Sword. 

### RANK UP !!! BLACKSMITH RANK 5 ###

tem Type : Heavy armor boots                                                        

Name: Dragon's Scales

Description: It's an Dragonite pair of  heavy armor boots .Black with red stripes. , +2LD

For Sale (COSTUMER)

^^

Crafting Attempt 3#

As i get ready to craft again , i choose from the mats that are left over and i see one with high potential .Melting down the Meteorite i can see that the item will be a good one. Hammering it down in the shape of a glaive i can see a blue light .. A Perfect Glaive!!

Item Type: Glaive  (2h spear)

Name: Dragons Rage

Description: It's an Dragonite glaive ,  Light Gray with Black stripes , 1 dmg and 1 paralyze and 1 bleed

For Sale (Costumer)

^^

Guest Unyielding

"Offer 1000 for the two items will go up to 2000 if you want auto approve any deal between that range as long it fits the description below"

(Glavie (2h spear) with 1 dmg and 1 paralyze and 1 bleed and into Greaves(Heavy armor boots)  that give + 2 LD))

Hello Kosan said with a smile on his face. I am not really good with prices . I offer kinda cheap things . Uncommon - 300 col , Rare - 550 col , Perfect 1000 col he also said smiling to the costumer .

#Crafting Attempt 1

After telling the prices to the costumer , he started melting some Meteorite from the left overs . Hammering it down 12 times he created a Perfect pair of boots . 

Item Type: Boots

Name: Blacksmith's boots

Description: It's an Steel pair of boots . Gray with Black stripes ,  +1Crafting Dice

Mine

Seeing BioticRain walking in , he yelled Hey ! Order is done ! Sorry it took so long. selling the sword to him for 350 col . See you again next time kosan said with a happy smile on his face. ** HAVE TO PUT IT IN THE APPROVE LIST ! WAIT**

Crafting attempt 2#

Melting 4 mats to craft the 4 items i start hammering down the first one into a uncommon sword

Item Name: Sharp Stinger

Quality : Uncommon

Description : Shiny sword with yellowish blade and black stripes on it . +1 Damage

^^2190          

Crafting attempt 3#

i start hammering down the second one into a uncommon sword

Item Name: Sharp Sword

Description : Shiny sword with shiny blade and silverish stripes on it . +1 Damage

^^

Crafting attempt 4#

i start hammering down the third one into a uncommon gauntlet

Item Name: Metal Gauntlets

Description : Shiny gauntlets with fur , with shiny steel and silverish stripes on it . +1 Damage Mitigation

^^

Crafting attempt 5#

i start hammering down the last one into a RARE gauntlet

Item Name: Dragons Gauntlets

Quality : Rare

Description : Dragonite Gauntlets , with shiny red colour and silverish stripes on it . +2 Damage Mitigation

^^

"Thanks for the sword!" Hayato said with a big smile on his face. He examined the sword and saw all the great qualities of it. "Looks perfect for me, i'll definitely take care of this sword." Hayato opened his hud and was ready to trade the col over for the Dragon's Fury two handed sword.

((OOC - Np, I don't mind waiting for it to be approved, just pm me when it gets approved or something.))