Cutthroat (F2-PP) Alyce [Complete]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked in the west and saw his new quarry... a deer. It felt like hadn't eaten in years, as he stalked his prey. He saw something in the tree. He pretend not to see her, but he after he was out of sight. He jumped into a tree and then to another. He pointed his sword at her throat. "A girl?" He thought,"No a queen, god forbid I kill her."

"Now, your story begins along time ago. In the year 1478, a baby was born with a eye disorder and acted in a strange manner. The people of it town let it survive. When the child grow up it became a tyrant. That man was pronounced a demon, but at a man with similar traits was picked to kill him, this man was called an angel. This war lasted way longer them. Ever hundred years or so, another one is born but, this time two were born of each, Kazuya and Argumail, demons and, Myself and a girl named Louise. Argumail was far more unstable than Kazuya... far more so we shifted our focus to him...." he said

"Louise and Argumail fell in love. breaking protocol, but it stabilized Argumail, and she became a Dark Queen. A Dark Queen is the  a limiter to his unstableness. you are now a Dark Queen. If you are killed there will be hell to pay. Kazuya will lose his mind like Argumail. I lost my life because that. So, to wrap things up I'm here to defeat the secondsun, Kazuya, and the firstborn and my friend, Argumail." He said and slipped his drammre