Cutthroat (F2-PP) Alyce [Complete]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiled," You see this knife there? Argumail cut my head off with this knife and slid it back into my chest." He walked up to her with it and cut her bonds,"You were right, it was cliche, You checkmated me." He handedher the knife and smiled,"Give Kazuya this... for me. Thanks for listening." He smiled and walked out of the bunker.

Hello!

I did want to take a moment to comment on the one-line posts that were made in this topic. One-line posts are absolutely prohibited. You can read the announcement about them here. They allow some players to level far more quickly, and with less effort, than others. For this reason, we do not allow players to submit such short posts.

As you are both new players, I will not move directly to deleting your posts - I will just assume that missed the rule all together. However, you will need to go back and edit said posts in this thread before it will be closed, or the rewards will be given.

Please consider this your warning when it comes to one-line posts. In the future, I will not hesitate to delete them, as those are the rules of this site (also explained in this thread). This would be an excellent opportunity to edit posts in other threads as well!

I will delete this post when the topic is deemed ready to close.

Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation!