Forum Game: ♛ ♕ ♛ KING OF THE HILL ♕ ♛ ♕

Tyrius had been sneaking up the hill with a cloaking technology that made him invisible, and now found himself beside L. Uncloaking himself, Tyrius pulled out his trusty club and smashed The mini-gun before clubbing L in the face so hard he went flying off in a Team Rocket style. Tyrius then whistled in three short bursts, causing several SWAT units to move in and hunker down, ready to defend the hill. "Ha," yelled Tyrius, "I got my hill!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As L flew through the air he put his fingers together and yelled "LIGHT CLONE JUTSU!!" about 200 copies of L where created and grabbed onto each other using their body weight and momentum to circle back in life a boomerang. Just as they broke apart to fly down like a barrage onto Tyrius he yelled again along with all of his clones "L-L-L-L-LIGHT CLONE JUTSU-U-U-U-U!!" Each original clone multiplied by ten and like a tsunami (with the song tsunami playing in the background) crashed onto the hill suffocating Tyius and passing him around like a punching bag before flying out of the masses of clones. All the clones yelled in unison "THIS IS MY HILL!" and they all sat down and had lunch eating together and playing cards, if anyone was to get to the hill they'd have to fight every single one of him.

Kazuya got back up. The Void Gene seemed to have kept him alive. Now he was pissed though. "You mo-fo! Get your arss off of MY HILL!!!!!" He went all Lord of Time and destroyed all the clones simultaneously, while putting am out of commision. He laughed as he stood over L's body and kicked it down the hill. "This is my hill you little pricks!!! Don't forget it!!!"

Coming up beside Macgrath she puts her arm on his shoulder. "All I would like to do is sleep on this hill so if you knock the other guys away while I do so that would be great." She says patting him on the head while placing the giant laser shooting device in his hand before walking over to a small divot in the hill and laying down to sleep again.

Tyrius stood up, obviously shaken, but still determined to acquire the hill. Using Goku's Instant Transmission ability to rapidly move up the hill, Tyrius kicked MacGrath in the groin as hard as inhumanly possibly, sending him pinwheeling off the hill. Turning towards Marisa/The Black-White Human, Tyrius executed a series of acrobatic flips and dropped his right heel on her face, causing her to faceplant. He then grabbed her foot and threw her to the base of the hill.

L's dead body began to twitch as a black aura enveloped his body "Get... The hell.... OF MY HILL" His eyes swung open as he cheated death himself turning into a cold dead killer. A black phantom that turned the sky black he sped through the shadows assassinating every person around and on the hill finishing with a blood curdling chuckle. He hugged the hill and kissed it as everyones body began to bleed out "My hill" >3>

MacGrath' eye went red, "Looks like the fun has started." He said getting back up, he rushed to L, punching and kicking him everywhere that hurts the most in rapid movement, knocking him down the hill and slamming into the tree, then he looked at Tyrius, he rushed to him and kicked him I the groin so hard, it was more inhuman possible than Tyrius attack was, causing him to go back down the hill and slamming into the same tree L was. "How much longer you are going to sleep?" He said to The Black-White Human.

Ether, came back having learnt the ins and outs of magic. Walking up the hill, he sprinkled potion on the hill, negating all magical and spell-like effects for the time being. He continued to walk up to a confused Kazuya and a strange girl next to him. "I hate to think what you two were doing up here by yourselves" he said before literally pushing them off the hill.

Having been essentially neutered by MacGrath's kick, Tyrius cried for several minutes, mourning his loss. Standing back up, Tyrius summoned his faithful flying sabre-toothed wolf, and rode majestically into combat. Backhanding every single person and leaving behind him a swathe of destruction and chaos, Tyrius now rested with his pet (Roofie) on top of the hill.

Zelrius heard the commotion off in the distance. He turned to go investigate what it was exactly was going on and why the hell was it so damn loud.  WHen he came up to the Hill that making the noise in question, Zelrius identified it as a King of the Hill Fight almost instantly. Zelrius knew he could not pass up this chance. Drawing a Bow, and several arrows he pointed as the assorted amount of people at the top of the hill and aimed for their Knees. Zelrius then took a handkerchief from his suit pocket, tied to a stick, then placed it on the summit of the hill. Claiming it as his own.

Mari hummed an eerie tune, lilting across the field. She noticed a bunch of people scrambling up a hill. Shrugging she followed them; and noticed a tall blonde man sitting atop a napkin. She quirked a brow, "Afraid of a little dirt?" She teased. "Someone as strong as you?" She asked again. "Too bad!" She lifted her leg giving him a boot to the back, he toppled over and sat atop him..

"I can't blame you, this is more comfy than the silly, ol' ground."

Alkor stared at the mass of people convened around a hill, and he tilted his head in confusion. "It's a bloody hill," he muttered with no shortage of discontent. He pushed his way through the bustling crowd gently, calling no attention to himself.

When he broke the line and was at the base of the hill, his boots crunched in the dirt and the grass seemed to protest his approach. All the gods screamed out as wind blasted his face, and Alkor winced at the blistery burst of air.

Still, he defied the heavens and made his ascent, like the hero returning home. When he came at last to stand before the final obstacle, Alkor greeted her the way he might an old friend forgotten.

"You'll be missed," he hissed, placing a hand on her shoulder suddenly, and with authority. He pushed her aside, standing atop the hill. "...Probably.

Such was conquest.

He got up from the ground muttering curse words to himself "I can't believe this, i saw this hill first.." He got out a cell phone and made a call to his grandmother "THEY PUSHED ME OFF THE HILL!" In an instant his grandmother had arrived at the scene with a rocket launcher and blasted everyone off the hill "NO BODY TOUCH MY GRANDSONS HILL" She yelled laughing hysterically as he walked up the hill giving her a kiss before she left off in her private jet. 

He smirked as his feet simply slid across the hill slowing him down to a halt "And you think a mere kick is enough to stop me?" He grinned evilly and vanished into nothingness reappearing behind him. He grabbed onto his arm and twisted in thoroughly until a pretty pop sound was made and kneed him in the ribs fracturing his rib cage. He then tripped him braking his ankles and tossed him down the hill like he was trash watching him lay limp on the floor. "You'll have to do much better than that if you want to even touch my hill"

Alkor, with his monstrous dodging ability, sidestepped the rocket and did the cool guy thing. He didn't look at the explosion. "My, my," he sighed, "is it that serious?"

Drawing the Nightbringer from his hip, Alkor stared down the two men fighting over the hill. The hill, which was clearly Alkor's. "Now..." he smirked, letting out a giggle filled with sadistic glee.

And so it began.

After getting kick by some guy who hit him and L, MacGrath got up, "I see, maybe I shouldn't restraint my full power then." He said, his blue eyes went black and red cat eyed form, his whole body was in black flames, two swords covered in black flames appeared, "Hello mortal creatures, it is I, Madness, the TRUE DEMON OF MADNESS AND INSANITY!!!" He shouted, his laugh, scaring some of the players. "Let's see how well you handle my true power." He said. Grabbed L's Head, rushed over to the player (Alkor) and grabbed his face and slammed them down to the ground with immortal force. He walked up to the hill. "This is hill is mine now." He said, making an insane laugh again.

"Not so fast," Alkor mumbled, rubbing his nose as he thrust the blade of his evil looking sword up through the self-proclaimed madman's skull. "You're cramping my style with all that zeal."

He peeled the weapon free of MacGrath's carcass, sliding the blade back into its sheath after a quick flick of his wrist to free any clinging particles. "Now, back to business."

MacGrath laughed again, " A sword to the head, it may defeat MacGrath, but your fighting a flippin demon, and this is why I don't come out much, but anyway, let's have some fun." MacGrath said getting up, impaling Alkor skull and body, lighting him up in black flames. "Ta daaaaa, and for my next trick, me taking the hill again." He said laughing.