Aspiring Authors! Let Write a book together!

I think writing a book together is incredibly hard;

Everyone has their own flair, their own style and typing mannerisms and idioms - to have a group of people writing something would cause all those to mesh and it would create a broken reading experience. Unless you had many people contribute ideas, one person do the actual writing, with the others putting in ideas, dialoge etc. etc. 

It's been done before, absolutely beautifully - by Paul Jennings and Morris Gleitzman when they wrote 'Wicked' (not the play about Oz, the book about weird happenings and a group of kids)

But yes, totally doable!

Hahahah.....

anyway I think the first thing you'd want to discuss is what narrative it would take, first or third;
then the setting; characters - their bio/ etc etc.

I use a program called Snowflake Pro and it is AMAZING
It keeps track of everything!

I also use it for my RP characters! :D

I'm totally up for this. I am currently writing a novel. Well actually it may very well turn into a series, but I have yet to decide. I just got done with my huge planning phase. It is going to be done in first person and is placed in another world, so I basically had to write a history book for this place and create a religion, three actually. I also had to create a map so I could properly gauge were my characters are and which way they are traveling. Finally, I had to make my characters. So I think that classifies as some experience. Just PM me if you want someone to go into the minute details of this place. Other than that, let's figure out the perspective and get moving with the rest of the planning!