(PP-F3) The Job of the Bestman << Searching for Hoya>> {Kazuya}

Argumail smiled to himself as he imagined all of nephews and nieces. He looked at one and it looked just like Kazuya. Except he had shorter hair, Little Ryuu looked at and put his thumb in his mouth and smiled. "Uncle Argy, Let's go brutally murder something." the Little one said. Argumail sighed, just like his father," Alright Ryuuji but, I have to ask your father." He thought world were he was that badass uncle and Kazuya was the badass dad, he needed to speed that up.

Kazuya walked up to Arga. He was a little put off. "I'm in a bit of a predicament, Arga. I can't have the wedding yet. I don't even have anything to give Alice. How can I have a wedding without some kind of exchange?! I need something special, something that's unique." He crashed into a chair and looked at the floor in his dismay.

"Ryuuji... I mean Ryuu. I got this, I need to become Uncle Argy that is my destiny." Argumail said and he picked up a book with a red circle around the a cave."Deep within the Forest of Wavering Mist, from which screams emanate every night, lays in wait a precious pendant inside the stone tomb of King Minos according to rumors. All who trek in the search for this jewel beware the denizens of this forest, the twin level 10 Minotaur's awaiting on opposite entrances of the tomb, and the maze the forest itself creates. Many either fall to the one of the two Minotaur's or are lost forever in the maze. Mwahahaha! at least that what legend says." 

Kazuya's eyes widened and he looked up at Arga. "Arga! How far away is this forest? I need that pendant. It doesn't matter if I had to fight a army of level 20 minotaurs I would go after it! I wouldn't be able to marry her otherwise." Then he realized what he had said at the beginning. "Uncle Argy..." He raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you are thinking further ahead than I am. Even I haven't thought of children yet, but it wouldn't be bad." He stood up, ready to leave the moment Arga told him were this forest was.

Kazuya straightened his coat and walked after him. "I don't doubt it. You know, you really are the best blood brother a man like me could have. There's no doubt in my mind as to why I picked you to be my best man." He looked in the direction that Arga was walking. "Now let's get that pendant. I have a wedding to get started."

Kazuya was surprised at the shortness of their walk. "I'm ready, but this place doesn't feel right. It feels like the laws of space and time don't apply to this place. It feels like the labyrinth from Ancient Greece." He stepped forward and looked down into the cave. A gust of air blew from it, causing his coat to fly up a little. "Well, I do really need that pendant, so let's not stay here wasting time."

He drew his sword as well. "I should be saying that to you. Now let's get a move on. I'm getting rather anxious knowing that the item I have been scouring all of Aincrad for is almost in my grasp." He took the first step inside and noticed the two minotaurs standing at the true entrance to the maze. "Well, you did say they guarded the place... You ready for this?"

Roll ID: 419

"Not really. I bet the maze lies behind them. They are just guards." He looked them over, noticing they both wielding axes and had great swords strapped to their waists. They stood about 8-9 feet tall. "This is going to get interesting. I'll take the one on the right." He charge at the beast with uncanny speed. 'It shouldn't be able to hit me easily, not when it uses such a clumsy weapon.' The Minotaur hefted its axe and attempted to bring it down on Kazuya, but he was moving too fast. He moved slightly, letting the axe embed itself in the rock where he once was. He raced toward the beast's main body and lept, kicking off the monster's knee. He lost his footing, but luckily made it out without a scratch.

Kazuya 19/19

Minotaur 23/23

Roll ID: 420.

Kazuya watched Agra attack the other as he landed. "Nice hit! At this rate, we should be able to kill them both." He turned around and saw the incoming axe. He activated his skill again and jumped up, kicking off the flat side of the axe. Now airborne, he began to spin, due to the rotation of the axe. He inverted his rotation and began spinning down. His blade connected with the monster's head, causing a burst of red. Sadly, it wouldn't die from such a fatal blow, due to the system. He again kicked off the monster, landing on his back and rolling away. "Too slow."

Kazuya 19/19

Minotaur 21/23

((Loving this Sprint skill!!))

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail hit the minotaur deeper into the cave but, he was hit back. He flew against the doors that were now shut. He smiled in pain. "Remember Best Man and Badass Uncle Argy... and that he is my friend and It all worth it." He got up and Ryuuji sitting in front of him. "Uncle Argy, you're the coolest uncle ever! there no way you can be defeated!" He said in a little voice. That was possibly the most inspiring thing Argumail had ever heard. He jumped back to his feet. He looked at the Minotaur and charged again.

Minotaur 19/21
Argumail 35/37

Rol ID: 423

"Arga!!" He turned toward away from the Minotaur for just a second. He started sprinting toward the charging Minotaur that was after Arga. He was ready to attack it, but then felt the axe of the Minotaur he was supposed to be fighting coming down toward him. He turned back, but was too slow for once. He stuck up his left arm in an attempt to halt the axe with his body and put up his blade as a last defense. It passed through his arm and got caught in his blade.. "Ah!!" He knew he would regain his arm in a few hours, but he still felt crippled. He was enraged by his lapse in judgement. "I can't lose here! I still have to take care of Alice!" He sprinted and shoved his shoulder into the monster's gut, forcing it backwards. He placed his sword between him and the Minotaur. "You will pay for that in blood." His eyes showed his murderous intent.

Kazuya 13/19

Minotaur 21/23

Argumail walked up slowly and blocked the first attacked and ducked the second. He looked up, Grandeur, he walked off and slid his sword into the Minotaur's chest and kicked into the wall. He smiled and pulled it back into the wall.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Minotaur 13/23
Argumail 35/37

Roll ID: 422

Now somewhat crippled and off balance, Kazuya charged the Minotaur. He still had his sword arm which was good, and his speed didn't really decrease. He just lost use of his left arm. The monster threw its axe at him, but he dodged it, causing it to embed itself in the wall behind him. "Ha!" His eyes seemed to be like those of a murder. He smiled as he neared the beast. It drew the great sword at its waist. "Now you are starting to take me seriously." Kazuya jumped and thrust his sword into the Minotaur's chest. Since he was inside the Minotaur's guard, it couldn't use the sword. Instead, it backhanded him into a wall, causing him to cough blood, but didn't sustain damage to his HP as the monster didn't have a martial art skill. He wiped the blood from his face. "Good to know you can attack when my back 'isn't' turned."

Kazuya 13/19

Minotaur 21/23

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail slammed the minotaur, He hit him again and like it was a boxing match. He smiled as the blood spattered everywhere. He wasn't done yet. He hit kicked him in the chest. He smiled that a small of victory.

Minotaur 9/21
Argumail 35/37

Roll ID: 421

He go back up off the ground. This fight seemed to excite him. He had never had to face this monster before in the beta. It was fun to finally see something new. He started sprinting toward the Minotaur again, this time watching its movements more closely. As he neared it, it slash horizontally at him. He already had enough speed to carry him over the blade if he jumped, but he knew that would be what it expected. Instead, he dropped down and slid underneath the great sword. He spun around as he slid and stuck his leg out as to give him a way to get back up. The momentum forced him back into an upright position and he continued his advance. He slashed at both of the Minotaur's legs. "Now, let me show you the proper way to use that sword." His eyes danced with joy as his caused the monster pain.

Kazuya 12/19

Minotaur 18/23