(PP-F3) The Job of the Bestman << Searching for Hoya>> {Kazuya}

Roll ID: 425

Kazuya was prepared to dodge the next strike. He simply jumped backwards, out of the way of the incoming blade. It flew pass him and he felt the air as it did. "Wow, I gues I'm cutting it a little close." We was going to attack again, but decided against it as he would be at a disadvantage at the moment.

Kazuya 13/19

Minotaur 18/23

http://www.cydel.net/dice.php

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
650 9 3 14 8 Argumail 2014-11-07 17:25:45

Argumail slammed into his enemy. He meet him halfway on the battlefield he he stood firm and chopped him down. He hit him up with his Arm shield and then he slide his sword the skull. He then dropped him. He looked at the other minotaur and slammed into him. "Go! Go! this is the job for the best man.... Your job is to find the ring." He smiled.

Minotaur Dead
Argumail 33/37
Minotaur 18/23

Roll ID: 655

Kazuya heard him and was about to switch out to continue on and find the pendant of Hoya, but the Minotaur thought otherwise. It slashed at him relentlessly, not wanting him to left their battle. Slightly off balance, he dodged the attacks. "Okay, Agra. I'm not going to miss this chance. I need something to give to Alice and I think this is it. Just stay alive and come find me when this thing is dead." He dodged the last attack, flipping behind Arga. He had successfully switched. He turned and dashed through the door that the Mintotaurs had been guarding.

Immediately, everything got darker. 'This isn't just any maze... This is one that people aren't meant to make it through...' He stopped running and started walking, thinking carefully where he should go. He quickly met a crossroads. Three hallways laid before him, each exactly the same as the next. He looked down the right path and didn't see anything. When he checked the other two, they were the same. 'What do I do now?' He sat down and listened to/felt the air flow. 'The deeper the maze the more stale the air and the cooler it should be.' He stayed there for a moment, then felt something off about the air coming from the tunnel on his left. It felt warm, like somebody's breathe. He got back up and walked over to investigate. As he neared it, the path immediately snapped shut, like it was a mouth. 'Obviously can't and shouldn't go down that one.' He observed the other two more closely and decided he would continue straight. 'I hope Arga is okay...'

D Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
658 10 12 16 7 Argumail 2014-11-08 07:18:39

Argumail stepped back and let the minotaur run forward. At the highest crest of the run, Argumail, slammed him down and then spun around him. He then superman stabbed him in the back of the neck. He kick him as the wall and held him there.

Argumail 33/37
Minotaur 12/23

The pathway seemed to get darker and darker. Before long he could barely see where he was walking. 'There has to be some source of light around here somewhere... Maybe...' He took out his sword and struck the side of the wall several time which created a bright array of sparks to illuminate the room, enough to have his eyes adjust and to see the landscape. He noticed a deep pit a three feet in front of him. 'I'm glad I stopped. I would hate to have to find a way out of that.' He let his eyes adjust to the dark again, then began to edge his way around the pit, only stepping on stable pieces of rock. He continued from there to another fork in the road. This one was lit though. 'Come on Arga. You need to hurry up.'

• 2 weeks later...
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
1993 7 6 5 1 Argumail 2014-11-23 21:14:09

He smashed his armed in the minotaur, and sighed, He stabbed the beast in the neck. It slammed into him and set him fighting back. He flew into the wall, and smiled as gravel flew in his hair. He looked down and pulled his sword in his hand. He looked up and charged at the massive man cow.

Argumail 31/37
Minotaur 9/23

He grabbed the torch that lit the area. He used it to look down on of the paths. All he could see was a dark expanse that stretched for what seemed like an eternity. That path just looks like it cause me to get lost. Hopefully the other one is a bit more promising. He looked into the other one. At first it looked like another path, but suddenly it shimmered, like the path was changing. It turned into a room that held a sarcophagus of some kind of king. The room also held a single chest. It was obvious what it contained. It was most definitely his pendant that he was looking for.

[Roll ID: 2060; LD = 19]

((Oh yeah! Almost done!!))

[Roll ID: 2159; LD = 19]

Kazuya approached the chest. He used the torch to look around the room a bit more. He noticed two statues standing at opposite sides of the room. They were stocky looking warriors that were probably placed to protect the King's resting place. He paid them no more attention since he was on a mission. He needed this pendant and was going to get it even if it killed him. The chest was gilded on the edges and had a large complicated lock. Kazuya, having only one arm currently, set down his torch to have light as he tried to crack the lock. He got working on it, using his entire knowledge of locks and game mechanics. Within the next twenty minutes, He had broken the lock and opened the chest. 

He looked inside at the chest and saw his pendant. It was beyond beautiful. (I'll let Alyce decide how it looks) As soon as he removed it from the chest, the room lit up red. "S***!" The statues started moving from their places at the edge of the room toward him.

[FIGHT!]