(PP-F1) Out For A Casual Stroll (DrakeWing, Daeron, Mari)

Drake trotted slowly down a beaten path that, on one side had beautiful trees and foliage, while the opposite side of the path was an open field with scarce plant life. Drake whistled a happy tune that sounded somewhat like Mary Had A Little Lamb, and smiled as he remembered the lyrics to HIS version. He whispered under his breath, so that nobody could hear him, "Mari had a daughter once..."

Drake looked at the crystalline blue sky and said, "God, what a nice day it is!" Doing a full 360 degree turn, he laughed loudly, acting odd for no real reason.

Daeron was in a tree, sleeping for no reason... until he heard a voice nearing from afar. As he climbed out of the tree, Daeron kept his weapon ready at the draw incase it was a maverick hunter, ready to fight. Waiting on the path, he could hear the voice closer yet again. "Male. Meaning he's probably DPS build." he said to himself.

As time passed Daeron finally saw the voice that fit the body. Looking, weak and pathetic, Daeron snorted. "Of course not. It has to be a weak fool. Run kid. I'm an orange player. Boo." he said arrogantly, using his body language and giving a fiery look through his red-orange eyes.

Drake froze as the player spoke, and put on a face of false fear, which wouldn't last long. He added a warble and stutter to his voice to make him seem truly terrified, and said, "P-please don't kill me! I-I don't have much in the way of col right now, but you can have my scarf." Drake started laughing, unable to keep up the act anymore, and looked the player, who was obviously a high level. He smirked, trying not to laugh and also trying not to show his discomfort, and said, "Boo. I think you should go for more of a beastly noise next time, because boo is not intimidating." As he spoke, his hand moved to the hilt of his claymore, but he did not draw it, remembering what Mari had said. That the killer could only hurt him if he drew his sword.

Drake did a fancy bow, and as he stood up, said, "I am actually concerned with my safety right now." And he was, this appeared to be the strongest player Drake had ever encountered, and that was not safe at all.

Mari had been tailing Drake for some time now. She wanted to get him alone, to question his motives. He seemed to be in a good mood, so perhaps that would be a good chance to talk some sense into him. He had a silly notion that he was going to kill Mari.

It was only by chance that she had noticed him leave the city and wander down the beaten path, and it was by chance that he had failed to notice her, following from a distance. Mari didn't pause, even as Drake did, and as Daeron appeared. Rather - she silently came up from behind Drake and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Whispering in his ear.

"What's scarier? Sound, or no sound at all mm~?"

Drake jumped with surprise at Mari's sudden appearance, and swore loudly. He smiled as he turned towards her, and said with the most child-like voice he had, "Whoops! I should watch my mouth." He stared at Mari for several long moments, and then remembered the guy behind him. Crap. Two PKers, in the middle of relatively nowhere. This was bad. He took took his hand off the hilt of the blade, and said quietly to her, "I swear if you intend to take my life, this will not go down well at all. Why are you here? Is this guy your buddy, here to help make me vanish forever?"

Daeron's smirk faded to a curled lip. Daeron didn't mind the typical joke from a friend, but to be ridiculed by someone he had never met was a whole new ground for him. His hand reaching out at the player's collar, he twisted his hand into the revealed cloth, holding him with an angry grip. "Is this better?" he growled. "Would you rather have me talk to you like this?" he growled once more.

"Listen kid... There's a reason as to why I'm most wanted." he said staring at him with his fiery eyes, almost like lasers burning one's eyes from a single look. Daeron was tempted to, but managed to resist drawing his weapon at the player's throat.

Drake, now in this player's iron grip, said with a slight grin, "It is not a matter of 'Would I Rather', it is a matter of you needing to be more scary, because I, a 14 year old, was not scared." He shrugged and gently removed the players hand from his collar, saying, "Try not to get so angry, I was just giving you pointers." This player was one of the ones Drake sought, and they made Mari look like nothing. This man was a threat, and Drake knew it.

Mari sighed as Daeron ripped Drake out of her grasp. She placed one hand on her hip, the other covered her mouth as she gave a small yawn. "Oh gosh, first - you laugh at the death of my daughter. Then you insult Daeron." Mari said in a bored tone. Dropping the hint that he had said some foolish things in her presence. She was curious to see how Daeron would react.  Hearing about Drake's quips.

Mari answered Drake's question. "Was following you dearie, you're become quite the little upstart eh? Stalking PKers and threatening death upon them. You'll get yourself killed." 

Daeron reached for the hilt of blade and drew his weapon. As he fully drew it he placed the tip of his weapon at the player's cheek. "One wrong move..." he said putting a cruel smile on his face. "You want the real me? Now you've got it." Daeron growled his eyes filled with hate and anger.

Most players have said Daeron changes during combat. Almost like he lets his concience go and lets his body act alone. He was given the name "Insane Warrior" because of his ruthlessness towards his foe. No longer did he care if Mari saw him like this or anyone at that. He wanted one thing... to end this child's life.

Drake backed up, actually too scared to speak, and after several deep breaths, said, "Never had a sword pointed at me like that before. It's kinda intense." As he spoke, he scooted back around Mari, so that she served as more or less a wall so that Drake didn't have to meet the man's fiery gaze. He whimpered, and then cursed yet again. He was not a child, nowhere close. He couldn't be, children were weak in a sense.

Drake took a deep breath and stepped back out from behind Mari, staring at the man, staring straight into his eyes. There was no flinching, no fear at first. Drake had to establish that he wasn't afraid of this killer, that he wasn't a weak little child like some saw him to be. Drake took a step forward, and almost broke eye contact. He was breaking. Another step, his hands were shaking lightly now. After one last step, Drake held up his hand to formally introduce himself via handshake. Drake could feel the gaze tearing through his very being, and simply said, "I'm Drake, nice to meet you. Killing me is not the right course of action here, please use reason"

Inside his head were millions of explosions and screams as he freaked out, unsure of what to do. He was under pressure, this man could destroy him in less than  second. All Drake could do was stand there awkwardly, offering a handshake. He looked at Mari with a look that said: Help me please.

Mari rolled her eyes. Drake was all talk and no bite. When push came to shove, he was just a child. He even went as far as to hide behind Mari, as though that would stop Daeron. "Daeron would probably strike me down to get to you." Mari said nonchalantly, "And he'd have a right to too. You're being a little sh*t." Drake whimpered and Mari pushed him aside. "Don't hide behind me you arrogant brat." 

She had to hand it to Drake though, he fought through that fear, and tried to approach Daeron again. Mari wasn't phased by Daeron like he was now, if anything. It reminded her of the way Alkor fought. Ruthless, cold, and precise. When Drake glanced over his shoulder toward Mari she simply gave him a cold stare back. he had to reap what he sowed. She would have no remorse for him, not after what he did. Not after how he  belittled her, and her daughter.

Drake was terrified, the anger in Daeron's eyes reminded him of... of... his dad. Drake felt his legs give way and found himself kneeling pitifully at the feet of Daeron. Drake WAS weak. He WAS a child. Drake wasn't strong, he wasn't who he had tried to be. He was just a pitiful child who could do nothing more than talk crap on others. Drake realized now that he was just a child in a world that he didn't belong in. He looked at Mari, and said through choked sobs, "I-I'm so sorry." He repeated that phrase again and again, like it was all that mattered, until he had calmed down enough to stand back up. He stood there whimpering and looking at the ground, expecting a harsh beating from Daeron, just like his father had always done.

(OOC: Huh, so he is a kid after all. Not surprising)

Taking no actions against this child. Daeron put his weapon away. "Next time you start mocking someone, you should check if their your second-in-command or not." he said, hinting that he was. Daeron then looked over at Mari, with his fiery eyes, shooting a sharp glare at her. At the moment, he was still fairly angry. He didn't bother trying to calm down just yet, because it would take him a while.

"To be honest, kid. You should be lucky that you're simply pathetic. Killing you would be too easy." he said as a snide remark on the snide to "get even" with the crying player. For some reason the kid looked at him with a scared look. Unlike most people who see their life flash before their eyes, this kid saw a person of a sort. As if this had happened before. Ignoring why he looked at him like that. Daeron walked over to Mari and gave her a hug. "Why do we keep bumping into each other like this?" he said with a smile on his face and then pulling away from the embrace.

Mari sighed as Drake continued to blubber, and to falter - crying as he begged and apologized. "Eh?" Mari asked, shooting Daeron a questioning look - ignoring his glare. "You two in the same guild?" Mari asked, "Should control your guild members better." Mari said with an indignant huff. "I'm doing just that, building Cerulean from the ground up." She turned to Drake, who seemed to calm down for the time being.

"So kid, doesn't this show that not all Pkers are as ruthless as you assume? Does that not make your goals flawed? Still want to kill me?" 

Mari paused as Daeron seemed to just approach her, wrapping his arms around her in an embrace. That, that was the Daeron she knew. She gave him a wry smile and a light tap on his shoulder as they parted. "I swear you're stalking me."

Daeron gave the kid a look with a sense of anger behind it. "I'm not in the guild anymore." he said moments later, announcing his resignation from the group in front of two people. Then hearing Mari say that he was stalking him, he gave her a faded smile. "Perhaps that's because I just can't get enough of you." he said with a slightly flirtatious tone.

Changing the tone quickly though, he actually answered her question. "I'm not stalking you though, if anything, you seem to be the stalker here, following this kid into the woods, where I was first. Maybe it's just you who wants to be around me all the time." he said laughing this time, clearly unable to take the heat of the moment serious. Leaning against a tree, he looked back at the kid. "Listen, I didn't even care that you had troubles with other PK'ers, I cared that you ridiculed me. Make that mistake again and my sword might just "slip" into your stomach. Got that, kid?" he threatened showing he had no intentions of harming him beyond this point without absolute reason.

Drake's only reaction to what Daeron had said was to simply back away slowly, still looking at the ground, muttering, "Yes sir, understood sir. I'll leave now." Drake turned around and scampered away, leaving the players to their devices. Drake sighed as he put growing distance between him and them. How would he explain this to Lessa?

(crap didn't realize it was my turn)

Mari blinked, hearing Daeron denounce his allegiance to the Guardians. She gave a small sigh. How many times had the man guild hopped. "You're hopeless." She muttered toward Daeron in an exasperated tone. If he was going to do that, why not just stay a solo player? wouldn't that be easier than constantly jumping guilds. Fairer to both him and the guild leaders. The chestnut haired man shot Mari a flirtatious grin, adding that he couldn't get enough of her.

"Join the line." Mari mused, pointing toward Drake, "Cause this lil' thang wants my head on a silver platter."

Mari shruggd at his next comment. "Jealous?" She asked, fluttering her eyelashes toward him. "I was stalking Drake - honestly wanted a straight answer from the kid without too much of a fuss. But, I guess today just ain't my lucky day."

Mari watched as Drake scampered off. "Oh see, look what you've gone and done." 

Daeron turned to her remark about it being his fault he ran off. "My fault?!" he began acting almost insulted. Moments later though, he shrugged it off and laughed. "You're right on that one. Anyways, not like you would have gotten to him before me. I would have demolished that kid before you could touch him." he said as he poked her nose slightly with a smirk on his face. Stretching his arms up into the air, Daeron let out a long yawn and he looked at the sky to see how dark it had gotten. In fact, not at all simply because it's only been mere moments since the clock struck the hour of noon.

Then he thought about his leaving of the guild as well. This was it, the final time he'd join a guild, or so he'd hoped. Every time he did join, it appeared that low leveled players continuously joined as if they were stalking him or something. Perhaps that may just be him going a little paranoid over nothing, but regardless, he hated weak people. 

"Oh quit being so dramatic." Mari quipped, wagging a finger in his direction, a smirk on her lips. Her smirk quickly turned into a frown as Daeron so casually talked about ending the kids life. "I wasn't planning on touching him. Was planning on getting to the bottom of his  self righteous malicious behaviour. He's acting like a little sh*t and it's going to get him killed."   Mari gestured toward Daeron, "You, have just proven my point."

Mari waved Daeron away as he poked her nose, like he was a fly or bug. "Shoo Daeron!' Mari teased, before placing her hand on the mid of his chest, slowly pushing him back, "Don't want you going after me now mmm with those angry little looks and glares eh?" 

Daeron chuckled and then smiled at her. Nearing her, he came closer than he was in the beginning. Placing his hands at her sides, Daeron then just looked her in the eyes for a second or two. "You know, if I wasn't thinking differently then I'd think you're flirting with me now." he said to her as he held his embrace with her. Looking into her eyes, he neared his forehead to hers and then slid his hand up to her face and brushed some of her hair aside to get a better look at her.

Daeron wasn't willing to make a move until she showed that she wanted it. He then chuckled once more. "You look awful cute today. You know that?" he said to her as an awaiting statement, waiting for her to reply to him or show him any sort of sign.