Kiru is Curious (Virtual Reality Questions!~)

Hello everyone! (whoever is reading this.) My question for you is if you were lucky enough to get the Sword Art Online game when NervGear and all that jazz comes out, what would your name be? What would your hair color be? How would we, from this site, recognize each other? I have been thinking about this for a little while, attempting to deduct a clear answer but I think I've got an idea of what I would do. I would name myself Kiru, and if someone took that name I would simply rage. I would make myself have half black, half white hair so everyone could recognize me. 

Anyways, question two: If the game creators made a program where you had the CHOICE to be stuck in there for the canon amount of time, would you do it? 

My answer: Yes, I definitely would. 

Question three: If pain was enabled and there was the chance of dying would you still take the risk? 

My answer: I would be hesitant about the death part, I'd probably make it so I could respawn but still feel pain. 

Question Four: How would your family react? Would they let you slip into virtual reality for like three thousand years? 

My answer: I think my sister would want to join me, and no I doubt my parents would allow me to leave my conscious in the hands of a helmet.

And lastly: How do you think you would do? Would you die, be in a guild, solo? 

My answer: In all honestly I think of myself to be like Kiru in the aspect of combat. I would be a boss at throwing knives at people's faces and kicking boars into the next galaxy. I'd participate in most of the boss battles. For the guild...no, I wouldn't join a guild because I wouldn't want to be in a specific group of players. (Unless Sao-rpg made one, then I'd totally join) I would have friends that would help me, and need me. Of course I'd be a little friendlier than Kiru but just a little toned down. 

SORRY PLEASE ANSWER  THEMMMM (o´ω`o) 

1: My name would be Axios Deminence and make it look as close to possible to me. Yes, even in one of my earliest posts in the Starting City thread, I hinted that there wasn't much difference between the SAO version of Axios and the real version of him. Probably because I don't care too much about my appearance...

2: No way. I wouldn't be able to do it. If they made an option where you were locked in for 3 hours or so then yes, but not the canon time.

3: Dying no, harm no. Like Axios, I can also take certain pain yet others I cannot tolerate at all. Also, dying is pretty obvious why I'm against it.

4: My family would be one of those who'd try to take off the helmet and kill me. I doubt they'd let me go 3,000 years or even a week stuck in it.

5: I am down with anything. However, if my friends made a guild I would join it. Also, if it was the death situation, I would ONLY stick with my friends I knew in real life.

1. I'd be myself as Finn, same way Tristan is as himself.

2. Nope! I'm not leaving my girlfriend behind like that!

3. Pain maybe, death no.

4. My parents would be traumatised most likely...

5. Probably join a guild. Would be a spear user like I am RL in medieval reenactment and do pretty average. I mean I've fenced too etc., I just prefer spears.