Looking for some freinds~

Helllloooo everyoneee~  If you couldn't tell by post count (Looks over slyly at her miniscule post count.) I'm looking for a few friends to help me learn the ropes- ins and out of combat and such- Really not to picky as long as your character isn't a total awful person, though I could work with it if we could get a Duo/Buddy comedy going with us playing off eachother.

I ask mostly because entering into this knowing nobody and trying to do things solo is a wee bit intimidating when such a large system that I haven't fully mastered yet.

Now, I am only going to offer to Roleplay with you to get you started off, But a good tip: A good way to make friends is not to go around asking for them.

Furthermore, I'd like to say, that if you so choose to Roleplay with me, You better be ready to ready Lengthy 2 Paragraph minimum posts, along with be willing to post close to that much if not more in order to get anything good out of me.

Combat is relatively simple. We use the Perma Roller Link (As seen above your Reply Box. Blue button, Click that. Self Explanatory from there)

Once you Roll a Dice, At the Far left you will get an ID. You will add that ID Plus any rolls that you are using from said ID.

EXAMPLE:

ID: 16878 BD 7, CD 11, LD 1 MOB 6

BD is for your Dice. If you're attacking an enemy with no Evasion, anything on a 6 or higher hit. Rolls of 9 and 10 are Critical hits and add extra damage to your attack. A 9 Adds 1 Damage, while a 10 Adds 2. Some weapons have effects that go off on certain rolls, and Some armors have effects that reflect something on certain Rolls. To Find out More on Combat Click here: Combat Tutorial

CD or Crafting Dice is used for your Profession, and determines the Quality (Or Potency if you're an Alchemist or Cook) of your Creations. 12's generate the Best Result possible of course. EXAMPLE: I am an Artisan. My rank is 1 or 2 (Haven't crafted in over a year). So a roll of 11 Gives me what is known as a rare item, Which I can add two Abilities too. Depending on what Profession you are is what things you make, What effects or Abilities they can have, and whether or not said item is Consumable. Find out more here: Enhancement Guide

Also for a Profession Guide Find out more here: Professions

LD or Loot Dice determines what kind of spoils of War you will get after every mob you kill. Anything from a pile of sand to a Dimensional Pouch can be obtained via Loot dice rolls, Some people back in 2014 even had entire builds focused around increasing their Loot die Roll, Though I do not believe said enhancement is plausible anymore (I could be wrong though). Find out more here: Loot Tutorial

Mob Dice Runs in with Combat. It works almost exactly like your own dice. Just like above, Unless there are modifiers, It takes a normal 6 to hit you.

EXAMPLE - I have 3 Evasion. So a Mob with no Accuracy will need a 9 or 10 in order to strike me. (Use Battle Link above to Find out more)

Now this is a basic run down for the world here. However, I have left out quiet a bit as not to Overwhelm you. Remember to learn slowly that you do not feel completely lost. And remember, Try to have fun learning.

(For Anything I left out Refer to here: Beginners Tutorial)

With any Comments, Questions or Concerns, Post here or Message me.

~Ex-Commandant of the Azure Brigade, Blood Buccaneer, Zelrius~

@Zelrius Thank you for the offer and tips, but I'll pass on making you rp with me once- it seems like something you don't really want to do so I won't make you Xp

@Hikoru I'd have no issue role playing with you! Anytime~

@Lowenthal Same goes for you- though I already told you so in the Conversation you sent me=P Don't be so hard on yourself your journal looks great hun, as for mine, I just got inspired to make mine really in-depth- I'd almost say too in-depth but it's to help explain her actions and personality at times

But to both of you I have zero issue role playing with you when ever you each one, or possibly together. Everything is better with friends, even a game of life and death!