(SP-F7) The shinning Caves Material Search ((Complete))

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

19147 9 + 2

Entering the caves Meokka didn't see any ores. She gazed up at the glowing green ceiling. She wondered how on earth she'd get up there to get some of that ore. She looked down and just kept walking. This place had a lot of illuminemerald that she wanted to gather. She walked deeper into the cave hoping to find some. Though she didn't mind if she had to fight as well. She was ready for anything.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meokka

Looking up at the glstoning caves Meokka slowed to a stop. She began fussing with her buns and took the hair pins out. She moved her head back and forth, and ran her fingers through her hair. She then noticed a fork in the cave. She tilted her head. "Which way." she just walked down the left path. Last time she was here she chose right and got attacked by monsters maybe this path would halt her a better haul.

19149 16 + 2

As she walked the path she came upon something silver like. She smiled and walked over to it mining the silver ore. Once she had it, it turned into a silver ingot. She just smiled at it happily. "Not bad."

1/12

Guest Meokka

19159 8 + 2 10

She looked around for more ores and didn't seem to find any. With that she shrugged and went in deeper looking for her treasure. Looking around she didn't see any. However she did see a glowing monster off in the distance. It was a black mole with green glowing spots. It was called Iludigger. Meokka got ready to attack it and crept closer to it. She held he breath staying just outside the zone, where it could attack her. She was planing how she was going to do this. She picked up a rock and threw it. The mole's perked up and bolted trying to get away from the noise, and was running towards Meokka.

Guest Meokka

19161 7

Meokka thrust her lance forwards. The mole ran right into it. She jumped back and saw that it dug underground. Meokka looked around. She tried to feel where it was using her feet. She knew she at least startled the little guy. She took in a deep breath and held it. She wanted didn't want to get surprised if it jumped out at her. Stuff like that always freaked her out. Almost as much as surprise screaming. She thought she heard it for just a mere moment. The ground shifted from under her. Here it came!

Meokka 42

Ilumole 21 - 5 =16

Guest Meokka

19314 2

The ilumole was a little confused. It looked left and right for it's assalient and seemed and tossed a rock in a random derection. "Qwee?" it was confused as it turned this way and that way. It then tucked into itself trying to defend itself. It poked it's head out to look around one last time. "Qwee?" It got out of it's ball and walked away from Meokka still confused on her location. Little did it know the woman was still hot on it's trail! It kept walking oblivious.

Meokka 42

Ilumole 21 - 5 =16

Guest Meokka

19317 5 + 1

"Huh hey where are you going come back here!" she chased after it. "Wait where did it go?" she looked around and then used her <<Concentration>> to find where it went. "GOT YOU!" she ran towards it striking it with her lance sending it back a ways. "Ha take that!" she twirled her lance and looked at it. "There it's almost dead. Sorry little guy but you're full of a material that I want to have, you'll just have to deal with it okay. Again I'm really sorry for it cutey."

Meokka 42

Ilumole 15 - 6 = 8

Guest Meokka

19318 5 - 3 = 2

The illumole ended up flying from the strike from behind. It landed on it's back and kicked it's little legs stuck on his back. "Qwee?" it rolled on it's side and shook his little head. "Qwee?" it jumped around and looked left and right still not seeing Meokka at all. "Qwee qwee qwee!" it sqeeked angrily rocking back and forth on it's little paws annoyed. It hated that it couldn't located the lancer that was maliciously poking it from behind. It rolled into a ball to try to get away spinning rapidly.

Meokka 42

Ilumole 15 - 6 = 8

Guest Meokka

19319 10

She ran up next to it her body glowed and she spun around rapidly. She heard a strange qwee noise as the illumole bounced against the lance like a hackie-sack. She stopped and as the illumole decended downwards she thrust her lance at it. It was then there was a blue light and the illumole burst into several shards before Meokka. Meokka just smiled and went over to where it was picking up the material that she found. After that she decided to look to see if it dropped any extra loot.

Meokka 42

Ilumole 8 - 6 - 2 = 0 (woot)

+1 mat

Guest Meokka

19320 20 + 2 search and detect

rare + 1 material

She looked around where it dropped and her eyes grew wide seeing another material. She jumped surprised and then looked to see if it dropped anything else. She then saw a rare item just sitting there. She beamed happily seeing. She was rather pleased because it was something she couldn't craft this was amazing. "Thank you game for this opportunity. This will help me out immensely." she put it in her back and dusted off she'd go on her way to search for more materials now. 

Lapis Lazuli Starlight Ring

Rare 

Lucky Charm

+2 loot Die roll

This ring is said to only be found when a person thinks of their deepest wish in the moment. This ring will provide them the luck they wish to have.

Guest Meokka

2 Mats

19321 ld 18 + 2 = 20

using her search and detect skill made looking for materials a lot easier. She smiled as she came across a ilumerald deposit and started mining for it. She held up a nice sized shard and placed it in her inventory. That was three materials. One more and she'd have enough for a days worth of crafting. That'd be really nice. She was very pleased with this and continued on her way. She thought back on her fight with the creature and felt a little bad for it. Then as she looked up at the ceiling she thought of Sen. She hoped he was okay.

3/? mats.

Guest Meokka

19322 16 + 2

She saw a glowing rock and went over to it mining it. It didn't break and she picked up yet another material. This was just her day it seemed. She beamed at it and continued onward. She thought about how she wasn't Sen's girlfriend yet. "I haven't talked to him in awhile. I guess I just really want to make him his armor before seeing him. I should still drop him a letter. She rubbed her arm a bit and continued on. Her heart racing at the thought of him. She felt almost silly. She never thought she could get so worked up over someone before.

4/?

Guest Meokka

19323 6

Meokka thought about maybe holding hands with Sen. The idea left her mind as she slapped her own face. "I shouldn't be thinking that I don't want to rush things!" then a sinking feeling hit her. What if she was waiting too long? She stopped for a moment. What if by not speaking to him she was pushing him away. She bit her lower lip and opened up her HUD and went to create a message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<To:Sen-kun>>

When you're not busy. I was wondering if you'd like to go on another date?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sent the message and gave a heavy sigh. She hoped he was still interested.

Guest Meokka

19325 ld1

She felt so caught up in thinking about Sen she ended up tripping. "Waah!" she got up slowly rubbing her knees. "Ouch, thank god my knee can't go out while playing a game." she stretched a bit and started to clean up, dusting off her top. She held her head a bit maybe she should stop? She sat there for a moment with her hand on her chest. "It'll be fine right. He'll respond eventually. I didn't screw up. Just calm down." she got up. "Where would we go though? I wish I didn't lock up so much." she gave a light sigh.

Guest Meokka

LD 15 + 2 = 17

She kept searching. "I have enough for one day. That's not enough though. I need more to keep up with my orders. I really hope I can make a perfect item soon. I'm surprised it took this many so far without success. I can't think about dating just yet! I have to tell Sen-kun I'm working really hard or I won't be proud of myself at all. She paused seeing a silver ore mining spot. She smiled and ran over to it, and she received a silver ore from it. She beamed happily. 

5/?

Guest Meokka

19328 18 + 2 = 20

As she mined away she noticed the deposit didn't go away. "That's never happened before. Seriously I can mine more?!" She smiled and started mining eagerilly and it produced yet another silver. "this is great! I'll have enough for two days if I keep this up! I kind of hope I can get twelve though. That'd be great! Come on tell me I didn't mine away all of you. I need six more materials if I want to have enough for three days of crafting. Come on, please? I have orders to fill." she begged with the object

6/12

Guest Meokka

19329 2 + 2

She watched as the silver ore deposit burst into blue shards. "Ah, no I wasn't done mining yet. Rats!" she huffed and got up. She walked a ways and that's when she spotted another mole. She smirked and cracked her neck. She started to run at it. "I guess you'll be my target this time." she smiled pleased with herself. She knew she could take these little guys on, and if they kept dropping nice drops like that she'd do it for days! "Here I come little guy!"

Guest Meokka

19333 9

Meokka ran up behind it and thrust her lance against it's back leg that was glowing green. "Surprise!" The ilumole rolled and flopped over. It stood up very slowly. Purple electricity went around it as the lance managed to paralyze it. Meokka smiled and kissed her lance with approval. The ilumole's eyes glowed green as it became very pissed off for being hit on it's casual stroll in the caves. Meokka just smiled at it and tapped her left foot's toes behind her three times getting ready for her next attack!

44/44

22/22 -7= 15

Guest Meokka

19335 10 paralyzed (LUCKY ME! Doing this to keep post order or I get confused)

It was about to charge and then just laid on the ground as purple and black lightning went around it. "Qwee." he glared at Meokka with a vicious intent. Meokka just smiled at it feeling a little bad. She got into a fighting stance as she waited for her turn to begin. The ilumole's fur started to flicker as the tips of it's fur glowed a bright green. She was sure it would have attacked her face it she hadn't paralyzed the small creature. She placed her lance on her arm aiming at it.

44/44

15/22

Guest Meokka

19341 2

She ran at the ilumole and just as she thrust her lance at it, it suddenly jumped on the tip of it. Her eyes went wide and she stopped moving. She waved her lance trying to fling the little critter off her lance. "Oi, I used good materials for this lance, get off it." she commanded waving her lance like a pinata stick.Her armor turned a blue hue activating for her next attack. She felt like she was trying to pinpoint it's movements already. "I said get off my lance dang it!"

Guest Meokka

19343 8 - 3 from ring (I almost forgot I had that XD)

The illumole ran up her Lance and Meokka quickly bowed her head. She refused to drop her lance. It jumped on her head seeing it couldn't get to her face. Meokka quickly shook her head feeling something heavy up there. She really didn't like it, it creeped her out. The illumole fell off her head. Meokka turned on her heel to face it. It ran at her and she watched it. She moved her feet and it moved in an infinity pattern. It couldn't get a good lock on her and back away bearing it's large teeth at her.

44/44

15/22