(SP-F7) The shinning Caves Material Search ((Complete))

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

19399 9 (Oaf this is payback got it XD)

It's fur glowed and it zig zaged on the floor. Eventually the illumole blended in with the ground it was going that fast. "QWEE!" it shrilled as it lunged against Meokka knocking her down again. It landed and kicked dirt up at her mocking her and in it's mind putting her in her place. It jumped and turned to face her. It's green eyes glowing. It was showing her it's fangs ready for this fight. This one seemed to have a personal vendetta. Could it be the loot she received from the other mole?

Meokka

39/44

Illumole

22/22

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meokka

19400 9

"You don't scare me." She ran ahead and struck the illumole as hard as she could sending it flying in the air. The illumole hit the wall and bounced off with a sqeek like noise. As it tried to get up a purple aura was round it. Meooka looked near the monster's name and saw that it was paralyzed. "You never fail me En Passant. When I have time after our date, I'm going to sharpen you as a thank you. Keep serving me well, and I'll do my best to respect and serve you my honorable blade."

Meokka

39/44

Illumole

15/22 -7 +paralyze

Guest Meokka

19401 8

It tried to get up and let out a painful cry as it was too paralyzed to move. It turned and writhed as it tried to escape the fate it saw it's fallen mobs had when fighting this woman. It let out several more cries as it managed to crawl towards Meokka still in a fit of rage. Meokka was surprised at how tenacious this illumole was. It had to be because of the loot she got. "You're not getting it back. I got in fair and square from another mob. You'll have to deal with it." it just maid noises at her while being very angry.

Illumole

15/22

Guest Meokka

19402 5 + 1

She had an opening when she raised her lance to quickly strike she noticed the paralysis wore off. She quickly redirected her aim just off to the left. When the illumole twitched to run off in that diraction she thrust her lance down on it. Striking it hard in the back. Her eyes glowed as she stared down at the illumole. Her concentration skill activated allowing her to hit her target. "I told you, I wasn't going to give up. You're my ticket to get my last materila." She glared watching it.

Meokka

39/44

Illumole

9/22 - 6

Guest Meokka

19403 10 (This one is on a war path!)

The illumole snarrled at Meokka. It then charged. There was a ding and Meokka's Hud got in her way. "huh?! Oh crap!" a second latter the illumole hit her in the cut and quickly moved off of her trying to retreated using gorilla war tactics. It's fur was still glowing a bright green. "Qwee!" it screamed suddenly as it kept trying to bolt. Sadly it seemed to forget it could go much faster if it was digging. It could hear the woman hot on his heels, she wouldn't let him escape.

Meokka

36/44

Illumole

9/22 - 6

Guest Meokka

19404 1

Meokka gave chase and eventually managed to corner the thing. She huffed and let her athletics kick in so she wasn't so out of breath. "I told you I wouldn't just let you get away. I meant it. Prepare yourself. I'm going to take that material from you. There's no stopping me. Got it." there was no way she was fight enough to land a blow on it now but at least it couldn't run away from her. She watched it. There's no way it could get her again. At least she hoped so.

Meokka

36/44

Illumole

9/22

Guest Meokka

19405 5

The illumole's fur stopped glowing green and even it noticed it with it's poor eye sight. "Qwee?" it seemed to be in the dark now. It ran forwards to try and hit Meokka but the illumole was too blind now to actually see where she was. This resulted in it completely missing his target and falling on it's side. The illumole curled up in a ball and used this form to bounce back upright. It seemed to be sniffing the air as it tried to find it's target. Though Meokka wondered if that'd work in a game.

Meokka

36/44

Illumole

9/22

Guest Meokka

19406 2

Meokka raised her lance to kill it. Only to have it quickly roll up like a pill bug and roll just out of reach for when she tried to thrust her lance at it. Her eyebrows knitted. This had to be the luckiest rodent she had ever seen. It was times like these she wished she had thorns instead of her quick movements.. She had to consider that option later. She did enjoy being the swift though. She inhaled and tried to concentrate. She looked at her lance and then back at the mole with a kurt nod. Ready for whatever it could dish out.

Meokka

36/44

Illumole

9/22

Guest Meokka

19407 6 -3

Again the illumole tried ro roll at her and again it failed to hit her. That's when Meokka's ring activated. She jumped out of it's way as her ring made her turn a light blue color. there was a qwee like noise. "Yeah I know you're made you missed. Get use to it." Meokka huffed getting a little tired. She had been working all day. She placed her lance on her arm getting ready for her turn to strike. She inhaled and moved her back leg back. "Come on armor don't fail me now."

Meokka

36/44

Illumole

9/22

Guest Meokka

19410 7

She ran forwards. She didn't need the extra momentum from her armor, it was wasted, but she felt better with it there. She thrust her lance forwards and the illumole got caught on the tip and then finally trust backwards against the wall. It was flat like a pancake with it's little arms out. "Just one more hit to go." She said a bit exasperated. "You better be worth all this trouble. You're making me run late for my date with Sen-kun. YOu have no idea how important that is."

Meokka

36/44

Illumole

3/22 -6

Guest Meokka

19411 9 (Crit heavy critter title achieved XD)

Feeling down on it's last leg the illumole squatted down. It's fur turned a brilliant green again. Meokka's eyes went wide realizing there was no escaping it's next attack. "QWEE!" It rolled itself into a ball and then seemed to vanish. "Where did it go? DId it just pull a sonic on me?" all of the sudden Meokka got him hard in the face and fell over. "Ah OW! How many times is that?! I've never had something hit me like that before. I'm really starting to get angry with this. I'll end you!"

33/44

Illumole

3/22

Guest Meokka

19412 5 (Lucky my concentration isn't up yet)

"You have to die now. I'm sorry but Sen-kun sent me a message and I haven't replied yet. He's probably worried about me. I have to make sure he knows I"m okay, and that I"m not avoiding him!" she thrust her lance forwards and the illumole quickly dodged as if to spite her! "Ah, damn it hold still!" She growled at it getting a little frustrated. "Now I know how the enemy feels when I dodge them so much." she sighed in annoyance at how this was resulting. She took in a breath and tried to get ready. 

33/44

Illumole

3/22

Guest Meokka

19414 6 -3

Her ring activated and Meokka felt a wave of vigor run through her as she swiftly side stepped the enemy. She watched it spin right past her. It's green fun turned black but it did have patches where it still glowed. Meokka started to back up. She felt if she had more room she would be able to aim her lance better at her target."Qwee." it seemed a bit lost and dizzy from rolling round. "Don't worry this is the end of the line for you this time. Now parish vile vermin!" she hated moles they looked like bigger uglier rats.

33/44

Illumole

3/22

Guest Meokka

19415 5 + 2

with the right momentum she rushed forwards. "I said hurry up and die I'm late for a date! I have to relay to the mail he sent me for crying out loud!" she shouted at the top of lunges. She thrust her sword impaling the illumrat to the wall. "Finally I thought I'd never get done. Now lets see." She quickly opened up her HUD to reply to the email.

<<To Sen-Kun>>

I just got done here. I'll send you my location when I get there. I'm on route right now. See you soon. <3

Now she could look for those drops.

Guest Meokka

19417 ld8

"Here I thought it'd drop something awesome. Oh well." She picked up the material it dropped. "Twelve out twelve." She smiled happily to herself. Now to get out of here before something else sneaks up on me." with that Meokka started to run to the exit. She wsw a little frightened by what would be ahead. She didn't see any enemies before. Then again one did sneak up on her. She kept a watchful eye out for moles, and glanced down on occasion worried one would pop out of the ground.

Guest Meokka

19418 ld4

keeping her eyes open for a treasure chest she failed to see one. So she made her way to the mouth of light that was the entrance. She rushed right out and ran straight to the warp gate. She reached her hand out towards it. Running into these things always felt strange to her so she closed her eyes. "Floor four!" she shouted. It was like she was never there as she was suddenly gone in a flash. Today was a good day of training and gathering. She'd have to thank Sen for being her lucky charm.

rewards!

12 materials

link

19320 rolled a 20 + 2 because of search and detect = 22

Lapis Lazuli Starlight Ring

1SP

800 Col