(SP-F7) The shinning Caves Material Search ((Complete))

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

19344 9

Meokka twirled her lance and waited for it to run at her legs again, and as soon as it tried...WHAM! She thrust her lance down at it with gusto. Her place glowed purple and the illumole let out a loud gwee noise as it was pinned yet again. It tried to move but the paralyzes would not allow it. Meokka jumped back watching it wither and writhe at the pain, and in annoyance that it was being bested by this lancer. "Sorry little guy, but you got to learn to be faster next time."

44/44

8/22 -7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meokka

19352 10 (Jeez thank you paralyze thank you so so sooooo much <3)

There was a sound like thunder as it tried to get up. It's furn started to glow a green at how angry it got. It glared down this blue haired woman with copious amounts of despise and malice. It had the malicious intent of a murderer as it's eyes glowed. It watch her every move. It seemed to mentally swear to bite and maul her once this cursed paralysis was removed. Till then it could only attempt to wiggle at the pain it felt. The illumole had to prepair to dodge if it hoped to live another day. Or so it thought.

44/44

8/22

Guest Meokka

19353 3

seeing how the illumole eyed her up she became a bit unnerved. "H-hey cut that out, you're freaking me out a bit!" she held her breath and made a run towards the illumole. Striking her lance against the ground she looked down and it seemed to have moved. "I should have struck sooner. Shoot." she huffed. She watched it getting ready to dodge if she had to. "I hope you drop me something nice okay. You were cute until you bared those fangs at my face. Cut it out!"

44/44

8/22

Guest Meokka

19355 3

it shook it's head and then charged Meokka. Though Meokka quickly side stepped the mole and it dove into the earth. It seemed to zig zag this way and that way then appeared above the ground. "Qwee." he hissed at Meokka. He jumped up and out of the ground thumping it's leg angerily at her. He balled itself up ready to launch itself at her face if it had to. It's dark cold eyes met Meokka's purple eyes trying to scare her into running away. Though it actually looked rather cute pouting there.

44/44

8/22

Guest Meokka

19356 10

Meokka let out a scream and ran towards it. Her lance glowed and it collided against the illumole. The two gave each other one last glare and then there was a sound like shattering glass. The illumole burst into an array of blue shards and Meokka held her hand out receiving a material from it. She just smiled to herself and nodded. She then looked down to see if it had dropped anything extra as it was a powerful enough mob to do so. She hoped to find another decent item. That'd be a treat!

44/44

8/22 - 6 -2crit <3

Guest Meokka

19358 6 + 2 = 8

She didn't see anything on the ground oh well. She recounted her materials to make sure she had a decent amount. She had seven all together now. "only give more to go I guess. This isn't so bad." she smiled to herself. She looked back hoping she wouldn't get lose in this maze. She stretched and wondered if she could have more days like this. "It's not a hard day, but it's not completly laid back either. I really like this. I hope to have more in my future." she smiled thinking about it.

7/12

Guest Meokka

19359 4 + 2

She didn't see anything down the winding path and decided to make a right turn this time. She kept walking humming to herself. As she looked around she didn't see any materials. She went in a little deeper through the cave. Meokka just placed her arms behind her head and kept an eye out for anything that had a glow to it. She wondered if silver was the only type of metal here. She could be wrong. She wondered what Oikawa found in places like this. Maybe she'd ask him one day.

Guest Meokka

19365 3

She stopped. Seeing the cave was not halting any items, Meokka sat down for a moment.  How long had she been in this death game anyway? Too long maybe. Again she thought about Sen-kun her heart raced. "No I'm working right now I can't be distracted by this!" She got up and dusted off. "I can't be lazy, that's bad for business." She told herself. She went on her way deeper into the cave without hesitating. That's when she got a reply to her message. She did one more sweep of the place she was at.

Guest Meokka

19371 4 + 2

As she looked around she didn't see any illuemeralds or silver deposits. She also didn't see any enemies around. "Well that's good I can check out my message then. She sat down and opened up her menu to have a look. Sure enough Sen replied very quickly to her private message. She had to reread it to make sure she understood what he said. She realized now she should have contacted him a lot sooner!

<<To: Meokka>>

Why'd you take so long to ask dear? (Insert chuckle here) Let me know when and where. I'd love to.

<<From: Ssendom>>

Yes the (Insert chuckle here) was typed out in message.  :P

Now all she had to do was thinking up a reason. Everything she thought of sounded absolutely stupid in her mind. She fell on her back thinking harder about it. She then got up to make another sweep while she thought of the right words to say in her reply.

Guest Meokka

19372 9 + 2

After thinking as she walked. She realized she couldn't get Sen out of her head and tugged at her hair buns until the became undone. "Ah, no!" she started pinning her hair back up, and just remembered how their night together was. Her face reddened and she gave a soft sigh. "I'm not even mad I can't concentrate on finding ores right now. THE THINGS YOU DO TO ME!" she shouted at no one. "I'd try to motivate myself by saying I'm not going to reply till I find more material but.....I really want to."

She poked at her HUD and started to write. Giving into her emotions. Just this one time.

Guest Meokka

19373 19 + 2

To: Sen-Kun

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I wanted the next time you saw me

be the time I handed you your new armor.

Sadly I haven't been able to craft it. I felt a 

bit bad about that. I guess I just want to 

see your face when I have it done, but

I guess that's not true. I'd rather see

your face now instead. I'm letting the 

forge cool down for right now, while

I collect more materials. I'm not out just

yet, but it's getting down to the wire.

As for when, I'd love to see you soon.

Would you mind coming with me to floor

four sometime? If you have a better place

to meet up at I won't mind.

--------------------------------------------------------

Her face was beat red as she sent it without even looking it over. "Wait a second am I crazy?! I should have cut that down a bit. I ended up prattling because I got flustered!"

She sat down a bit annoyed with herself. Something seemed off. She got up and turned around and noticed a silver deposit right there. 

"Sen-kun, you are my good luck charm." she stared mining. 

7/12

Guest Meokka

19375 8 + 2

Meokka got up and walked through the cave some more. She made another right and didn't see much. "maybe I should turn around. I'm half way cought up with everything. Maybe I'll see something that I missed. She turned around and started going back the way she came. She felt her eyes roam upwards disregarding the path. The ceiling was just amazing to her. She always loved games that had gems and ores that glowed. It was just nice to her. Then she thought about Sen again. "Oh shoot, I should watch where I"m going instead of day dreaming. Jeez." she sighed and looked down.  Just think about Sen-kun. He needs you to focus on getting him his armor. You have a request from Oikawa that you need to finish before Sen's armor so you better chop cop focus!

Guest Meokka

19376 20

She was very focused and determined. She needed to get two orders in and they were from very important people. Her sensai Oikawa and her Sen-kun. It was then her eyes fell upon a silver deposit. She quickly hurried over to it and started mining. She procured a silver from it and placed it insider her inventory. "Eight out of twelve, it'd be nice if the deposit didn't go away like the last one. Well there's no time like the present to find out." she raised her pickax to try and get another piece from it.

8/12

Guest Meokka

19378 3

She gave a disheartened sigh as the silver deposit just shattered like glass in front of her. She couldn't say she didn't try. She got up and dusted off looking for another place to mine. If she was lucky she'd find some more iluemrald spots to mine. Those were easier to spot anyway. She was sure her forge could handle them as well. She crossed her fingers to find her last four materials for the day. Though she figured she could always kills some monsters for them. She left it up to fate.

Guest Meokka

19379 15 + 2

She used her search and detect skill and sure enough there was some illuemerald behind some rocks. She brushed it off with her hand and then started to mine it out being very careful not to break it as it was fragile. After she got her piece she put that way. It seemed she'd be mining more after all. The monsters in this cave were far and few between. She wondered why that was, she just assumed it was her lucky day either way. She paused a bit to look at her surroundings and turn the proper way. She didn't want to get lost after all.

9/12

Guest Meokka

19384 20

She didn't have to look for the next one. There it was right not to where she mined the first one. "Oh, lucky day indeed." she smiled rather pleased with this endeavour. She hummed a light hearted tune and procured the material she needed. Meokka closed her HUD. "I wonder why he didn't reply. I shouldn't have made it so long." she hit herself on the forehead feeling like an idiot. "What if he was fighting something and I got him in trouble." she decided to stay up tof a little bit waiting on baited breath. She felt worried for Sen-kun.

10/12

Guest Meokka

19388 11

As she looked around a notification popped up. She looked over at it.and opened up the mail that was waiting for her. She smiled seeing it was from Sen-kun.

<<To: Meokka>>

No worries, just make sure you're safe out there. I'll see you on the fourth floor when you're ready Princess.

<<From: Ssendom>>

"That was really short, but he still called me princess. Only he could get away with calling me that." she felt her face heat up. She let out a heavy sigh. "Is that what people mean when they say they are love sick....I was trying not to fall so hard. It's not far he can be so cool about this. She read it over again. Then sent him a letter back.

<<To: Sen-kun >>

I've got to find two more materials. After I've done that I'll see you there my General.

"See. I can send short messages too. Hm? Wait a second." she looked it over. "I wrote my General....."

Guest Meokka

19391 13 + 2

She gave a light sigh and the face palmed. Way to be 'cool' about it. Jeez, whoever said dating when you were older was easy, was lying, or had no idea what they were talking about. She looked down and realized there was a silver deposit right next to her. "How did I not see that before? Did it just spawn in?" She smiled thinking her general was bringing her good luck today. "Thanks for looking out for me Sen-kun." she went over and started mining the eleventh material. She was very pleased she was almost done. She couldn't wait to see him.

11/12

Guest Meokka

19392 MD 10!

While Meokka was looking for the last material she was stuck from behind by an angry angry Illumole. "QWEE!" he growled with it's fur already shinning and lit up. Meokka fell right on her face. She looked over her shoulder and stood up. "Ow, jeez! All right you wanna play rough. I'll show you rough." she glared. She stood up and pulled out her lance and twirled it ready for the fight now. The illumole just seemed to laugh at her for taking such a spill already.

Meokka

41/44

Illumole

22/22

Guest Meokka

19394 3

She looked at it and saw it still glowing and glaring daggers. It unnerved her and she just stared at it. She took a step back. Her armor activated and she felt a surge of power. It was too late for her to attack now, but next time would be better. She had to believe in that. "Guess I pissed you off for killing off some of your friends? Nice attack but I'll have to end you. It's just how it is. " She moved and got into a stance finally ready for this fight. "I won't let you do that again."

Meokka

41/44

Illumole

22/22