[PP-F3] The Guild Greet Meet (Dapper Rogues Guild Meet-up)

As Hikoru quickly and quietly cleaned around his back room, he smiled as he was chosen to hold the Meet and Greet for the guild. He swept and cleaned, setting up the two tables to make a long one, then set the chairs around it. He put the tea and coffee ready, making sure that they were both at the right temperatures, then set up the cups and light snacks in case anyone got hungry, then he smiled and looked at his handy work happily, then he went out and left the door open to the room, then left the door to his counter open, standing by it for a moment, then changing the door sign to "Closed for Meeting", and made sure that the shelves looked set, and then smiled

"I hope this makes a good impression to my other Guild-Mates..." He said to himself as he entered the back room once more, making himself a cup of coffee and sitting in one of the chairs silently, sipping and waiting for the others to arrive.

Isa glanced around the town, hoping he had made it to the right place when he saw the sign that said it was closed for a meeting he knew he was in the right place, he entered the shop  and noticed the main area was kept neat. "Hello..?" He called out into the open area before wondering further into the shop, finally making his way to the back room where he spotted the owner. 

"Oh! Hey. Uh, my name is Isamishi...I'm part of the dapper rouges as well, and I don't think we've met before." Isa smiled and took a seat across from the man, he was surprised he had shown up before everyone else and assumed that after some time they would filter in. He felt bad that he hadn't been working as hard as he could have been with the guild but knew meeting the rest of their growing group would be good for him, he had little exposure to anyone in game and was a little ashamed of that.  "Oh hey..tea.." Isa quickly grabbed a cup and glanced up at Hikoru, his light blue eyes inspecting not only him but the room around the two, he liked it. 

Sousuke was the next to enter the shop. He had received a message telling him to head straight to back room. He had just come back from a scouting session out in wilds of the 7th floor. He was planning on heading up to the 8th floor next since he hadn't been up there yet but that was for another day. For now he had a guild meeting to go to. He walked into back room with a curt nod to the current two occupents while still in full combat gear. He leaned against a wall in the corner observing the others with great intrest.

Ooc sousukes armour in pic below.

art-eso-breton-zoom.jpg

Flints was curious about the guild, with the brothers being busy in other affairs and her also taking things on she had completely forgotten about the other members. There were still a few she had yet to meet fully so this exposure would be great, she didn't feel too comfortable with meeting new people. But these would be people she was to grow and quest with. Plus she trusted Emerath's decisions in picking members so, she sucked it up and entered the shop she forgot she was standing Infront of. "hm..lets hope in not the only one here.." She thought to herself. She looked around curiously and ended up wondering to the back room where she saw three others in waiting, all around some tables and snacks. Flints eyes darted around the room and widened when she saw Isamishi, she scoffed and sat in the far corner. She looked at each of the guild members and gave a warm smile. "Well now, I guess I came at a good time after all." She settled in and grabbed a drink at random, when she brought it to her lips she took a sip only to shudder at the taste. "tea..?" She wondered. She had always despised tea and quickly pushed the cup away. Feeling more parched than before. 

Emerath made his way into the shop that he had initially ventured to when he had first met Hikoru and recruited him into the guild. He smiled, enjoying the pleasant atmosphere his shop provided that he had remembered. He made his way to the back room, and was delighted to see that quite a few guild members had already made their way to the meeting. Emerath was delighted that Hikoru had placed tea, and that was his first stop as he poured himself a cup and prepared it with cream and sugar. Once finished, he took a step back, leaning against the wall to look at everyone who had shown up so far. The only face he didn't recognize was Isa's, since he had been recruited by Endilix and had since been off on guild matters with Endilix, though he did remember talking to Isa a couple of times through PMs.

Emerath nodded to each of the members in turn, before finally looking to Hikoru and saying, "Thank you for hosting this. Here's to hoping we have a full house and can have some fun getting to know each other. Thank you again, to all of you here, for being a part of the Dapper Rogues." Emerath took a sip of his tea, savoring the taste of it with a smile.

Sousuke watched as a few more members entered the room one he vaguely recognised and the other was the guild leader. He nodded curtly to each of them but still kept his hood and mask up. He wondered how many recognised him in his combat gear although the guild master must have since he had seen him in it before. He stepped forward out of the shadows before dropped some parchment on the table in front of the guild master with intricate drawings of the 7th floor city on them with routes of frequent players and npcs that traverse the area regularly. 

"Hey boss here are some maps of the 7th floor city for ya it's got the trade routes and regular traffic listed on there for your review thought it would come in handy for kepping tabs on the thieves and such." He said before retreating back into the shadows and leaning against the wall again.

Hikoru smiles as the others arrive silently, all making their way to different areas. He wasn't one for socializing himself, but he knew that he would have to be the person to pull this group together. He cleared his through, took another sip of his coffee and placed it down, and stood up slowly, making sure he had everyone's attention.

"If I could have you all possibly take a seat at the table, we can get this small meeting underway." he said in a strong voice, making sure to sound like he had some leadership in him, although it was hard to muster the words. As he waited for the others to sit or not sit, depending on their choices, he motioned for Emerath to sit at the head of the table, him being the Guild Leader, he should be able to be seen by all in his opinion. Hikoru stood and walked to the other end of the table, still standing but closing the door.

"We will wait for others, if they arrive, but we have enough here for now." He came back to the table, standing with his arms behind his back "My name is Hikoru, and I welcome you to this meeting. I hope you all enjoyed the small refreshments, although I could do with more, I hope it was enough for your liking" He said with a smile "Now, lets start by going around and telling our names, and possibly telling each other about what we plan to do in this Guild." He said, pointing at Sousuke "Lets start with you Sousuke." He said, smiling slightly. He didn't mean to put him on the spot, but he had to start with someone

Edited by Hikoru

Sousuke remained in the shadows it wasn't that he was being rude but he felt more comfortable having a view of the exits to room. He was extremely cautious since his brothers death and being able to react fast and being able to spot threats put him at ease even if there was non. He nodded to group so they would turn their attention to him before speaking.

"Names Sousuke experienced player and veteran of the upper floors soloing is what I mainly do clearing out the top floors but I decided take a break and work on mapping the floors for a while since no one is getting that done." He explained.

Emerath had picked up the map that Sousuke had given him, and gave him a nod and a thanks, placing it in his inventory. He'd have to actually find a place to post things like this temporarily, perhaps he'd talk to Endilix about a spot in his bar to do so. As Hikoru seemed to take the lead on the meeting, he let that take its course, before waving off Hikoru giving him the head of the table. "No no, this is your meeting, I'm simply here to supervise with interest. In any case, those who have spoken to me know that the Dapper Rogues is a guild based upon espionage, scouting, and information gathering. If there are secrets to be discovered in Aincrad, we will be the ones to find them, and in doing so, perhaps gain quite a bit of money and power. Information is power, and I don't think there are enough in this world who realize that." He smiled at Sousuke, "Even maps that may not seem like they might be useful can lead us to the dark places in the world which others might not ever find, allowing us to find the things that nobody else can."

Emerath pushed himself from the wall, and walked around the table, waving a hand as he talked, "As for me, I'm a Spymaster. My goal is to find the dark secrets of those living in this world. When facing an immortal enemy, sometimes the only road to defeat is a crippling secret they never wanted you to know about. This can apply to bosses as well as people."

A blue-haired man sauntered along the walkways of the third floor city of Delilah Village. He still didn't care for the name, but then elven NPCs were always a nice feature. He followed along a cobblestone walkway, hands resting in his pockets, before coming to a halt in front another Merchant's store. 'Trinkets...and Drink-Its.' He read the name with a skeptical frown. Shrugging it off, Hans pushed the door open and made his way into the shop just as Emerath was walking around a long table where a handful of guild members sat. Upon seeing the red-haired man, Hans broke out into a wide, catty grin. "Oi, Emerath!" He exclaimed, walking up to the guild master and placing his hand firmly on Emerath's shoulder in a friendly gesture. Hans leaned his head in beside Emerath, messy hair covering his eyes as usual while he spoke. "Nya ha, I heard everyone was getting together, so I figured I had to stop by!" He paid little attention to the guild meeting he had just barged into, seemingly only interested in Emerath.

Damian cleared his throat, in all the commotion he hadn't been able to properly introduce himself, he stayed sitting and drank his tea before speaking. 

"My name is Isamishi, and if I can help it I'll stick close to her,"  he pointed at Flints nonchalantly. "But that means I'll have to be a ..Cleaner..." Damian shuddered at the thought. "I'd like to think I'm great at putting on a good front. So, charming the world while pushing aside all the unwanted attention or mess anyone has left seems befitting of me." He sat back and relaxed into his seat, he spread his arms across the back of the chair so that he was sunk into it in without a care in the world. Everyone else seems so..on edge. Or not comfortable being around people."this sure is an interesting bunch. We need some extroverts in here...stat." He thought to himself. Once he was sure he was finished speaking he flashed the room a nice warm smile,something he knew for sure he was good at.

Flints looked around as the eyes settled on her, her warm front was now gone as she relized she had to speak more In-depth about her presence. A low growl escaped her lips as she pressed the glass harder and harder into her small hands. She looked up and gazed into each one of their eyes with her deep green eyes and finally found the words she searched her mind for. 

"Well, I meet Emerath and listened to him speak of the guild long before it became reality." She tapped the glass gently. "Now that it's here I relized I'm not suited for being a spy or infomation gatherer. And I'm certainly no knight in shining armor." Her eyes settled on Emerath who was across from her. She gave the glass a small squeeze and it burst into pixels before her. The liquid that was in them dripped from her hand and fingertips before disappearing like the glass itself. As she smiled warmly at Emerath. "I'm planning on becoming the guild's assassin. I figured it's right up my alley." She sat back and crossed her legs, and Closing her eyes. happy with her response to the question that was laid before them. When she opened them she proceeded to meet each one of their gazes again. "It's nice to finally meet everyone properly. my name is Flints, if I didn't mention it before." She purred. 

Hikoru smiled as everyone said their names and what they hoped to do, and nodded at Emerath as he sat at the head of the table after grabbing another cup of tea. After the rude interruption but what looked to be another late Guild member, Hikoru sighed as he looked up at the players name, which seemed to be Hans, and motioned towards a seat

"A seat if you would sir. As I do not mind that you are here, it is rude to interrupt this meeting." He said, then he stood "And its very nice to meet you all. As I had said, my name is Hikoru, and as a player of this Guild, I wish to be a map-maker or a material gatherer. I am not the most capable fighter" He admitted sheepishly "But Material Gathering is something that I find fun." He said with a smile. He sat back down and sighed

"Now that we are all aquainted" He said in a serious voice "Its time we get to business. I would wish to start this meeting with a Guild House. It is something we should all invest in, but I would like all of your opinions. Also, I believe that we need to get some sort of Guild Quest to go on. I know I'm not qualified to set it up, but I think it would be something fun to do. The last say in Emerath's, but I want everyone to state their opinions on the matter before Emerath makes the decision." He criss-crossed his fingers and stared from above them

"Let's start with you again Sousuke." He said smiling

((OOC: For this part, everyone gives their opinions on these topics, then after everyone has their say and posts once, Emerath posts and gives last say.))

Edited by Hikoru

Sousuke nodded and stepped into the light of the room pulling down his hood as he did so revealing that he was perhaps one of the youngest in the room being no older than 19 years old. The only odd thing about his appearence for a person his age however was his cross shaped scar on his cheek.

"I'd like to propose a mapping quest or session for those interested although you may not all want to tag along it would be benificial to the guild." He stated as he leaned on the table looking around at everyone.

Emerath held up a hand to Hikoru as he breached the topic of a Guild Hall, and thought it might be best to make his intentions known before this conversation got too in depth. He first gave a nod to Hans, "Thank you, Hans, for joining us. I am as happy as ever to see you." He smiled at the catty man, as he then turned his attention to everyone else, "A Guild Hall will be built, whether it be out of my pocket or out of the goodness and generosity of my fellows. It is my dream to make the Dapper Rogues not only a family, but an establishment. We shall be known far and wide, even if it's only through whispers in the shadows." He gave a bow, "Never let it be said that I expect more than your cooperation in matters that I myself cannot take care of alone, but also never let it be said that I would deny the assistance of my fellows should they wish to give it. One way or another, a Guild Hall will be built. I think the biggest decision we would need to make together is simply... where?"

Edited by Emerath

Flints say back in her chair and closed her eyes tightly as Emerath spoke, a soft purr escaped her lips as she wondered about everything he said and took it all in consideration. Her green eyes snapped open when he asked where they would have the guild hall located. 

"How about on the forth floor? It is where at least 3 of us reside." She smirked at her matter o' fact answer. "Less back and forth for you and I. Plus if needed the bar and your shop will always be close by." She looked at the rest of the group pleased with her answer. 

Emerath nodded to Flints' answer. He leaned over the table and then produced a small slip of paper from his jacket pocket. Something he had decided to make a habit of was to always have paper on him, just in case he needed to write notes at any given moment. A good Spymaster would always be prepared. He quickly scribbled down "4th Floor" on a scrap of the paper and placed it on the table. "That is one vote in favor of the 4th Floor. I for one would not be opposed to this, as that is my current home, but I do understand that is not a well liked floor due to the cold climate. I'm interested to hear the remainder of your opinions."

Emerath looked around the room at the faces of his guild members, before giving a light nod to Hikoru, "Also, sorry for hijacking the meeting. I appreciate you leading it as you have so far, but matters of import such as these I'll go ahead and handle." He smiled at Hikoru before returning his attention to the group as a whole.

Hans frowned in disapproval, but did as he was told and took a seat. He listened for a while, scratching his head lightly as the group spoke about guild housing. His brow furrowed in thought, although his expression was hidden behind his messy bangs, save for the frown that still lingered. Finally, he spoke up again. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He crossed his arms over he chest and leaned back in his chair. "Housing isn't available below the tenth floor." He said matter-of-factly. "Nyaa, a base is nice and all, but even if we had the col we'd be in a dangerous place." He mumbled out his last words, "At least with some of our levels..." He was of course referring to himself, cursing himself for not spending the time to power level.

• 2 weeks later...

Hikoru stood up and sighed, looking at his HUD and seeing the time, a small notification popped up saying he had someone else to be.

"Alas," He called, closing the HUD  "its time to call this meeting a wrap-up. I'm afraid I have some errands to run for some friends and I do have to be off. Thank you all for joining me and I hope to see you all again soon!" And with that, he left the room after everyone shuffled out silently, then locked the backroom and the door, sighing quietly and locking the shop and making his way to the 4th floor, meeting his friend and making his way to where he needed to be.

Edited by Hikoru

As Hikoru pulled up the time, Emerath sighed and thought it might be best to continue this discussion at a later time, and perhaps in a more structured way. He smiled to everyone who had come and said, "Thanks again everyone. It has been a pleasure to discuss these things with you, and I look forward to future meets with the Dapper Rogues." Emerath made his way out of the shop allowing for all the other members to leave first before turning back to Hikoru with a smile and saying, "Thanks again for hosting this. I appreciate what you've done for the Dapper Rogues today, and hopefully this is a good first step to bringing us all closer together." He gave the man a bow and then made his way out, so that Hikoru could lock up his shop.