[PP-F1] Kingdom of Rats

[OOC: You missed one of my Sword Art turns. They've taken 1 more damage each than you're putting on your posts.]

[ID: 42787]

[Battle: 3 (fail)]

Glow briefly turned towards Teion, listening to her speech before nodding. "Sounds like a pla-" He starts, but is quickly interrupted as his eyes widen and he has to throw himself downwards to avoid a vicious biting attack from one of their opponents. The teen attempts to swipe at the foe as he rolls to the side, but misses completely in the darkness, cursing as he stumbles to his feet. "...like a plan. I'll, uh, try to cover you?" He murmurs, not sounding extremely sure of himself or his combat abilities.

[Teion: 37/40] [1/10]

[Glow: 16/16] [0/0]

[#2: 10/20]

[#3: 11/20]

[#4: 11/20]

[Hate: Teion (3), Glow (3)]

Edited by Glow

((My bad! Fixed them all.))

'I wonder if these are a higher level because I'm here...' Teion pondered, thinking it was both interesting that the game would do that, and inconvenient that her combat skills weren't all that great. Her being the higher level among them wasn't really helping them out much. She took a deep breath, patiently waiting for her energy to recharge. She was regaining the points painfully slowly, but a solid AoE attack would hopefully be enough to either take them out or leave them low enough to be finished off.

--Combat Details--

Spoiler

Pack of 4 Lurker Rats-- HP: 20 DMG: 3 MIT: 5

• ID#: 42801
  • MD: 5 (Fail)
  • Teion's HP
    • 37/40
    • EP: 1/10 -> 2/10
  • Glow's HP: 16/16
    • EP: 0/4
  • Lurker Rats' HP
    • #1: 0/20 -Dead-
    • #2: 10/20
    • #3: 11/20
    • #4: 11/20
  • Hate: Teion (3), Glow (3)

Edited by Teion
  • 2 weeks later...

[ID: 42736]

[Battle: 6-1 = 5 (darkness) = failure]

Quickly making another lunging strike at the closer enemies, Glow grunts as his attacks once again swing wide from his opponents. It was bad enough that he couldn't even do much damage; now he simply can't get a hit in one way or another! "Damn, I'm having horrible luck today. How much longer do you need? I should be able to hold them off a little longer." The teen called to Teion, watching as the dull forms of the rats seemed to be remaining at a small distance away, attempting to stay far back enough to avoid his inaccurate swings of his Wild Dance.

Edited by Glow
  • 2 weeks later...

((I'm sorry! I didn't realize it was my post, herp derp))

Teion focused on dodging the rats' attacks, sidestepping another series of swipes from their claws. She frowned, checking her energy and gauging how much more she needed for another AoE attack. "Urgh, I'm only halfway to what I need." She mentally kicked herself for not managing her energy consumption more carefully. "At this rate, I can try to hit all of them with a strong sword art after three more of their attacks." She said with a slight sigh of impatience. Hopefully this fight would end up just being tedious, but not difficult. She would take a lengthy and annoying fight over being on the verge of death any day.

--Combat Details--

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Pack of 4 Lurker Rats
    • HP: 20
    • DMG: 3
    • MIT: 5

Turn Order:

• Teion <-- Current
  • Lurker Rats <-- Current
  • Glow

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 44861
  • MD: 5 (Fail)

Combat Results:

• Teion: 37/40 HP  2/10 -> 3/10 EP
  • Glow: 16/16 HP 0/4 EP
  • Lurker Rats:
    • #1: 0/20 -Dead-
    • #2: 10/20
    • #3: 11/20
    • #4: 11/20
  • Hate: Teion (3), Glow (3)
Edited by Teion

((Hehe, all good! I've been quite slow to post recently, and probably for a while what with all my exams, but I'll try to get on when I can.))

[ID: 45159]

Glow gave a quick noise of confirmation to Teion, which quickly rose in volume as he had to suddenly dodge yet another of their foe's frenzied attacks. Rather than instantly throw an attack, the teen took a second to consider the creature's attention; currently, it was placed on Teion, but he wasn't sure how many more attacks they'd allow from him for free before they decided on the easier target. "Hey, uh, Teion? Is it even worth me attacking anymore, or should I just save up some energy too?" He questioned, slowly circling back around towards her to attempt blocking the rats from her if needed.

[Teion: 37/40] [3/10]

[Glow: 16/16] [1/4]

[#2: 10/20]

[#3: 11/20]

[#4: 11/20]

[Hate: Teion (3), Glow (3)]

Edited by Glow
  • 1 year later...