[PP-F7] Meeting an old friend..

Rage was napping at a tree that was near the city and near a riverbank, he pretty much got the best spot.. Rage and an old friend of his.. Kirito.. they both have the same feeling.. they're both lazy people who pretty much nap all day under trees or inns.. They have so much in common yet so much apart

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Kirito, walking around his favorite area near the riverbank to locate one of his favorite sleeping spots which not many people came across. But, this time there was something odd about the area. Kirito noticed some legs by a tree which he slowly approached and when he looked at the person, it was no one other then his old friend, Rage.

Kirito chuckled slightly while rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at Rage. Giving him a few gently kicks in his side to make sure he was awake. "Long time no see, Mr. Lazy bum. How's it going?" he said in a carefree tone while looking up at the beautiful Aincrad sky.

Rage closed his eyes as he began to nap, not so soon until he heard someone walking over to him, he heard chuckles and felt light kicks, Rage listened to the voice and then he noticed.. it was none other.. than.. his old friend.. Kirito.. Rage opened his eyes and did a flip to get back up on his two feet, Rage shook his hand and said as he put his hands in his pockets as he began to lean on the tree saying 'Sup! Kirito, it's been a long time hasn't it..? Also.. rumor has it people are going to the new floor to beat the boss.. we backed out though.. well I did.. and i'm no lazy bum, you're the lazy one hahaha, but yeah.. both of us love the seasons of Aincrad.. we're both lazy and just nap at trees.. I just lost an important person.. I don't know what to do.. I mean.. you.. Kirito.. you're.. alone.. and you still manage.. I.. can't do things like you.. You're the person.. I was on par with.. but I left the front lines for a long time.. now you're the highest leveled player in the game.. I need to catch up to you hahaha! Rage said laughing cheerfully with his old friend that he had once been on par with.. Kirito.. the Black Swordsman..

Rageagumon

After the young male, Rage, stood up he grabbed Kirito's hand and shook it. Kirito chuckled and put his hands behind his head while letting out a small yawn. Suddenly his long list friend, Rage, began to talk about his usual things. Though Kirito didn't like when he did that because it made him feel weird considering a high leveled player as himself gets worked up about things that don't, or do involve Kirito.

Kirito let out a huge sigh as his the wind blew Kirito's all black attire but mainly his trench coat. "I didn't necessarily back out to be honest. I said I "might" join. Key word was "might" but some dumbass didn't understand that so he kept talking crap. Though I'm sure he'd never face me. I'll finish him so quick id wish I was still napping instead of dealing with the joke of sword art online. But yeah, the Aincrad seasons are pretty amazing. So you lost someone, eh? I'm sure you figure everything out. But man, you gotta stop comparing yourself to the likes of me. I'm honestly not that great and who cares if my level is the highest. I'd be thankful just to be as high as you. I mean look at everyone else. Psh. " he said with a hit of angry though he meant well.

Rage looked up at the blue sky while still leaning on the beautiful tree that Kirito and Rage adores, it was quite a nice tree, had a lot of shade and the best view of the riverbank while the city is pretty much just behind the tree.

Rage had listened to Kirito's looong reply, Rage chuckled saying to Kirito after he managed to complete his sentence Yeah, I mean like.. me and you don't really fancy crowds, I know that because i've known you for a long time but I don't know you better than Asen, after all, he's your brother. I guess I can solve it by myself.. but the reason I don't stop comparing myself to you because I look up to you hahaha, but really, why would you want to be happy because you're on par with me? I mean like i'm workin' all day to get to your level.. so I can be a substitute for you.. hahaha I don't really know what's gotten into me but yeah.. I've just been doing weird things.. very weird yo hahaha. And last of all.. I really love the seasons of Aincrad.. most people think of us as lazy bags because we don't fight in boss battles or anything.. we want to do what we want to do.. I don't know why that's so bad.. The seasons are really like.. very legendary.. I don't know why people interpret me and you so weirdly.. Keith and Asen understand.. why can't they? Rage said which was again a very long.. reply.. probably a lecture.. and I doubt that Kirito might actually listen through it, Rage looked back up to the sky again, it was truly a nice day, the seasons of Aincrad are really nice

Rageagumon