[OP-F4] Return to Ruin (COMPLETE)

Klick was taken by surprised by the offer. With the ramping difficulty on each floor, he knew he could not solo forever. He wanted to smile but when the other players continued their conversation in Japanese, he recalled his social issue. Still it would prove to be a great way to improve on his Japanese. Klick took  a sip from his water and said, "Thank you for the offer. I will consider it. Lately these fights have been growing tougher for a tank like me, so it would be nice to have some backup.from time to time." When he was asked about Ping, he placed a finger on her head and rubbed it. She grabbed his hand to push it off and flew on top of his head. "That she is, she was a tough cookie to befriend too." 

Then the other guy greeted Klick and called Ping cute. Ping made some chime sounds while blushing. She grabbed some of his hair to hide her self. Klick darted his eyes to the left as he tried to decipher what the guy said. Judging by Pings reaction, he knew he said something positive about her. Klick then smiled and attempted to speak Japanese again, "Thank you... Ping... be shy."

Edited by Klick

[There have been no responses for a few days.  I'm closing it here.]

The hunter could understand Klick's plight, but only a little.  It was weird to hear two different languages at the same time for himself, but something made it that much more simple for him.  He didn't understand why, and only writ it off as another blunder with his memories.  It was possible that he knew more languages than that, but that was yet to be determined.  For now, he could easily switch between the two as he would go along.

"We'll talk some time later about either of you joining.  For now, drink up!"

He would say as he took a swill of his own.  The rebuilding of the Blades would be long and arduous, but with this start, they may have a chance yet.  Having finished his final drink, the hunter would pay his tab before getting up.

"Beoreson, I've got some hunting to do.  Could you send me that list in a message?"

He would say to his old friend before looking to the other two.

"Sorry for leaving at such short notice guys, but duty calls.  Anyway, give Beoreson or myself a PM, if you guys want to join fully."

He gave a mock salute with only two fingers before heading out the door.

Complete

Summary

Hirru - 1 SP + 100 Col
Evac - 1 SP + 100 Col
Beoreson - 1 SP + 100 Col
Klick - 1 SP + 100 Col