[PP - F1] Just Another Day

The sun appeared on the horizon just as it had all the previous mornings, but this time Seul as there to witness it. He had no qualms with sleeping outside these days as none of the monsters, and most players for that matter, wouldn't be able to kill him fast enough to pose a threat. He lazily stretched his limbs while sitting up to survey his surroundings from beneath a  grand and shady tree. Aside from the usual boars, groups of players were dispersed about the field and memories of his days at the start of the game flooded back. It was strange to be able to move between the floors freely and without much concern for the mobs, but he also appreciated the mobility that came with having high mitigation. All in all, today just seemed like another peaceful day in Aincrad.

I walk slowly through the grass. I wasn't really looking for anything since well this floors mobs where way to weak for me. I took a deep breath and decided to lay down. I had done this many times before. Sleep while out of a case zone cause zone of these beast could kill me and I doubted any players would try. I yawn and stretch out as the heat bathes my body. I open my menu and select my flute. I begin playing a slow clam tone as I rest. With each note a new wave of happiness works it's way through me.

Something peculiar happened next. From the other side of the tree came a soothing sound, one similar to something he would play with his own ocarina while in his shop. Peeking around the trunk confirmed his suspicion that another player had arrived and was the source of the song. As far as he knew, people rarely chose the performer profession as they weren't as highly sought after as say an alchemist or a blacksmith. Nonetheless, to see someone else take up the musical trade was uplifting for his spirits. Seul faced forward once more before opening his inventory and removing the ocarina to fuse its sound in wondrous melody with the other player's tunes. 

Something weird happened. As I played another tune blended with mine. Still playing I look behind me to see another player. I turn back I smile in my head. I hadn't heard of another Performer because everyone else was normally a tailer or a blacksmith. I begin playing the best I can. This had become a very odd day.