[Shop-F2-Urbus] The Violet Phantom [Professional Tailor]

Inside the sprawling town of Urbus, on the mountainous second floor lies a small tailor shop. From afar, it looks like every other Medieval structure in the town. Get closer and above the door you will see a small sign. The sign depicts a ghost like thread and needle, with a violet aura surrounding it. Underneath it are the words "The Violet Phantom". If you decide to go inside you'll find multiple tannery racks scattered around the room, along with shelves of different color threads, and a workbench filled with needles. Many different pieces of paper are plastered on the walls with basic sketch designs of different clothing. Wooden mannequins wearing various pieces of clothing dot the room as well. The room itself is dim, lit only by a large fireplace in the corner, and a few candles on the main counter. Behind the main counter you can see a violet haired girl scrolling through her menu with her feet up on the wooden counter, leaning back in her chair beside a sheathed sword leaning up against the wall. A serious expression on her face. When you enter she looks up.

"Oh, uh hi. You here for an order?"

Welcome to the Violet Phantom-

violet_phantom_by_shyskyrobin-d8t899e.pn

Tailor Stats

Spoiler

Rank-3: Professional Tailor (23/80 EXP)

Clothing (available at rank 1) Shirt, pants, dress, etc. Clothing are used for protection along with other enhancements.

Leather Armor (available at rank 2) Leather vest, leather boots, leather shoulder pads, etc. Armor is used for protection.

Plushies (available at rank 3) Cosmetic plushie, lucky plushie, motivational plushie, etc. Plushies are items used for +1 LD, +1 Crafting Attempt, or +1 EXP.

The CD Result Chart (Rank 3)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4-5] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[6-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Order Form

Spoiler

Item: insert name of item here

Type: Clothing

Shop: The Violet Phantom

Creator: Vayrin

Quality: Good/Uncommon/Rare/Perfect

Enhancement(s): possible tailor enhancements are listed here

Description: link a picture or write about the item you want

NOTE: I will not create orders unless this form is filled out correctly. If filled out correctly, your order will be placed on the waiting list in order of most recent requests.

Prices

Spoiler

Vanity Item: 100 Col/1 Mat

Good Item: 200 Col/1 Mat

Uncommon Item: 500 Col/2 Mats

Rare Item: 800 Col/3 Mats

Perfect Item: 1000 Col/4 Mats

Prices are negotiable under certain circumstances.

Waiting List

Spoiler

- Coat of Empty Sky- Teselmar

- Blood Oath Tabbard - Macradon

Items In Stock

Spoiler

Vanity: None

Good: "Dead Man's Respite" - A light black vest that covers all of the upper body

"Cloud Walker"- A long white cloak with black lining

Uncommon: None

Rare: None

Perfect: None

Completed Orders Awaiting Pickup

Spoiler

- Black Casual Dress - Zandra Zvift

- Black and Red Battle Dress - Zandra Zvift

- Blood Oath Tabbard - Macradon

Transactions

Spoiler

-Received 1000 Col +1 Mat from Zelrius for "Lord Blackfyre's Cloak"

-Received 100 Col from Rag for "Suit for the Opera"

-Received 1500 Col from Coddexx for "Cloak of Violet Dawn"

-Received 200 Col from Ethereal for "Strike Team Cloak"

Edited by Vayrin

Day: 1

Vayrin entered her shop, and got her stuff together. She was going to make her first order today. Or at least she hoped. Being a beginner tailor had it's disadvantages, but that's why she was working. So she could get rid of these disadvantages. She got straight to work.

Rolls

Spoiler

Craft attempt 1

ID# 40509

CD: 6 (Bad Item)

LD: 20 (Salvaged Materials)

[No Mats Used]

Craft attempt 2

ID# 40510

CD: 1 [Critical Failure]

-1 Mat

Edited by Vayrin

I push open the door to the store. I had been wandering around Urbus when I had come across this small site with a  interesting name. "Hello." I say. I grab a form and fill it out. I tap my foot and I look around. The store looks a little bit like a mess with random papers and such everywhere. I sit down as I wait for service.

name of item here: Suit for the opera 

Shop: The Violet Phantom

Creator: Vayrin

Quality: Vanity

Enhancement(s): N/A

Description: 

image.jpg

Walking into the Violet Phantom the change of atmosphere sparked my interest instantly. My eyes adjusting to the dim light I walked up to the counter and took an order form. Taking it over to the fireplace to fill it out it took me a little bit of time to finish. Upon filling it out I walked up to the counter and gave the form to the violet haired girl behind it. "I hope that I filled out the for to your liking I can pay either up front or afterwards depending on which you think would work best. I was going to pay in Materials if you're good with that." I stood there waiting for her response.

Order Form

Spoiler

Item: Cloak of Violet Dawn

Quality:Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Thorns.

Description: A large cloak with a hood. The hood is jet black and down the length of the cape the black fades into a dark purple. The edges of the cloak are lined with a dark purple. 

Edited by Coddexx

Day 2:

Two new orders today. Vayrin was pleased that her shop was getting some attention, and hoped she could keep it up by satisfying anyone who decided to choose her shop to order. She came over to her workbench, got out her good needle, picked up some thread off the shelf in front of her without even looking up, and began to work.

Rolls:

Spoiler

Attempt 1

ID# 40600

CD: 1 (-1 Mat)

Attempt 2

ID# 40601

CD: 9 (Good Item crafted!)

Vayrin finished up what she was doing. With a smile she observed the new item she had just created, hoping it would satisfy her customer. With that in mind, Vayrin placed it on her shelf and exited through a door behind the counter. That was all she could do for today.

Edited by Vayrin

Day 3:

Vayrin once again entered her shop from a long stressful day of grinding. Taking off her weapon, she leaned it against the wall and walked over to her workbench. using the same routine as before, she grabbed her threads and her good needle, and began working again. Hoping she could make some progress today.

Rolls:

Spoiler

Attempt: 1

ID# 40747

CD: 9 [Good Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

Attempt: 2

ID# 40749

CD: 6 [Vanity Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

Well, she managed to complete another order today. Taking the clothes she had just created, she neatly placed it on the shelf and cleaned up her workbench. She then walked behind the counter, grabbed her weapon and walked out of the shop. That was all she could do today.

I walk into the store and grab my col. Looking around for the owner I look at some of the displays. I sit down and begin humming a tone to myself. Seeing the suit in a corner I grab it and place 100 col on the counter. I walk out of the store as I equipped it.

+ suit

-100 col

Edited by Rag

Day: 4

The door swung open. Back to work. Vayrin walked over to her counter, and gently put her blade down on it. She walked over to her workbench, bringing a candle over for extra light. Pulling out her good needle, grabbing some thread off the shelf in front of her, she got to work.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 40855

CD: 10 [Uncommon Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

ID# 40857

CD: 11 [Rare Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

Very pleased with her work, Vayrin set the two items she had just crafted on the shelf in front of her. She was about to walk out when she looked back at the rare item she had made. Perhaps she could use it for something. With that thought in mind she walked out of the shop.

Day: 5

Same routine. Tired, Vayrin opened the door to her shop, and put her weapon down on the front counter. After that, she walked passed the shelves, grabbed a few spools of thread, and sat down at her workbench. Opening the box of needles she kept handy, she picked one up and got to work.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 41315

CD: 5 [Bad Item]

LD: 17 [Mats Salvaged]

ID# 41316

CD: 5 [Bad Item] [-1 Mat]

After her work, she got up and left. That was all she could do today.

• 4 weeks later...

Teselmar approached the shop. Urbus was quickly becoming his favorite place to shop, and he was pleased to discover a tailor on this floor. Poking his head inside, the imposing blonde man had a look around. The interior was tastefully decorated, and mannequins bearing designs and patterns were evident. Yep, definitely the place for a guy to get a bit of light armor type protection made. He caught the shopkeeper's attention with a wave and a small smile. "Good morning. I'd like to place an order, if you don't mind."

Item: Coat of Empty Sky

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement(s): Evasion +3

Description:

Browncoatbook2.jpg

Teselmar had a specific goal in mind with this item, wanting something that would offer him light protection, and increase his Evasion to a point that tipped combat in his favor. "As per your asking price, 1000 Col is yours if you're up for it." He smiled, white teeth flashing in the morning light. 

Day: 6

Feeling good about today, the violet haired girl opened the door to her tailor shop. Following the same routine she had done so every day before, she grabbed her thread and needle. Sat at her workbench. It had gotten a little dim since the fire was running out of wood. She stood up, and brought over a candle. She placed it on an empty shelf above her, well away from any of her threads. She then got to work.

Rolls:

Spoiler

Attempt 1:

ID#: 44296

CD: 8 [Good item created!] [-1 Mat]

Attempt 2:

ID#: 44300

CD: 2 [Failure] [-1 Mat]

She sat back and looked at what she created. Content with it, she took up the clothing, and set it on one of the shelves. That was all for today. She turned and walked out the door.

When Zandra enters the Violet Phantom she is met by a girl with violet hair that asks if she is thete for an order."Yes I am. Sorry if I disturbed you." She had already decided how she wanted her order to look so it went fast filling in an order and hand it over to the tailor.

Spoiler

Item: Black Casual dress

Quality: Good

Enhancement(s): None

Description: Left one in the pic

-----------------------------

Item: Black and Red Battle Dress

Type: Light armour

Quality: Good

Enhancement(s): none

Description: Right one at pic

ca5aa1ca9d6610d5f2b64b0dcae36d01_480.jpg

As Helios arrived outside of The Violet Phantom, he smiled. The young man opened the door, entering the dimly lit room filled with different outfits that had been made. Looking ahead, he noticed the violet haired girl behind the counter. "Yo, Vayrin. I'm in need of some new gear, so I decided I'd come down to your shop, since you're a professional tailor and all." he told the girl, chuckling. He picked up two order forms and filled in the information. The dark haired player smiled as he handed the girl the forms. "Shoot me a message when everything's done and I'll come back with your money!" he said, making a peace sign as he walked back to the exit, a grin on his face. 

(EDIT: Canceling le order)

Edited by Helios

Day: 7

Vayrin quickly walked through the door to her shop and let her blade down on the stool. SHe then hopped onto the counter and proceeded to lie on it for a moment, regaining her breath after the daily grind. She looked over and took a look at the new orders she had gotten from other customers. With hat she leaped back onto her feet and got straight to work...

Spoiler

ID#: 45329

CD: 6 [Fail] [-1 Mat]

ID#: 45330

CD: 1 [Critical Fail] [-1 Mat]

Attempt: 3

ID#: 45332

She had manged to craft one good item today, although her skills still needed to be improved. She sighed as she placed the coat she had just created onto a shelf, and grabbed her blade and walked out of her shop.

Day: 8

Another day, more crafts. Vayrin opened the door, and slowly shut it. She quickly took off her weapon, tossed the blade in it's sheath in the air and caught it again before setting it on the counter. She walked over to her shelves, walking passed them, searching for the right thread. Finding it, she picked one up and got a pin. Sitting at the workbench she began working again.

Spoiler

ID#: 45531

ID#: 45532

CD: 5 [Vanity Item Created!] [-1 Mat]

ID#: 45533

CD: 12 [Perfect Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

Very happy with the progress she had made today, Vayrin smiled and placed the two newest coats on the racks. She quickly picked up her blade, doused the candle's on the counter. She pulled over her hood when she saw it was raining, and walked out the door.

Day: 9
Once again, Vayrin opened her shop and walked in. Carefully lighting the candles on the main counter, she then walked over to the fireplace and kicked in a few logs. She gave a small sigh before taking off a piece of paper on the wall, and observing it's design. Nodding, she placed it down beside her workbench, got her thread and needle, and got to work.

Spoiler

ID#: 45859

CD: 5 [Bad Item Crafted] [-1 Mat]

ID#: 45860

CD: 8 [Good Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

ID#: 45861

CD: 5 [Bad Item Crafted] [-1 Mat]

Well, at least she could make one customer happy. She put the items she had created on her shelf, and put the dress on one of the wooden mannequins. Satisfied with it's look, she smiled, and walked out of her shop.

Having gotten a PM saying my cloak was ready I made my way up to floor two eager to get the long awaited piece of clothing. With it's high evasion it will definitely make my Adventures easier and I will be able to go through most battles untouched. I walked into the Violet phantom and was greeted by the purple haired shop owner who stood behind the counter I took out 1500 col and set it on the counter for the cloak I said "I think this should cover the price for the cloak. Also keep the change, consider it a tip. Thanks" I thought the extra col could help her out and I knew this cloak would definitely help me out. 
-1500 col for the Cloak of Violet Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

Day: 10

Once again, the same routine took place. Vayrin opened the door to her shop and slowly shook her head. Closing the door behind her, she dropped her weapon down on the counter. Taking a few spools of threads, and a needle, she sat at her work table, and began working again.

Rolls:

Spoiler

Attempt 1

ID#: 46927

CD: 3 [Fail] [-1 Mat]

Attempt 2

ID#: 46928

CD: 7 [Good Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

Attempt 3

ID#: 46929

CD: 6 [Bad Item Crafted] [-1 Mat]

Vayrin gave an annoyed sigh to see her luck was not as good as it usually was. With that in mind, she got up, took her weapon and decided to go hunting. She exited the shop, leaving only the fire place to die down on it's own.

Day: 11

Vayrin opened the door, strolled in, and quickly took off her sword. Laying it down on the counter, she grabbed some matches and lit the candles beside it. Turning, Vayrin observed her shop, and got straight to work at her workbench. Grabbing her threads and needle, she begun crafting away hoping for the best results.

Rolls

Spoiler

Attempt 1

ID#: 47268

CD: 9 [Good Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

Attempt 2

ID#: 47269

CD: 6 [Bad Item Crafted.]

LD: 20 [Salvaged Mats]

Attempt 3

ID#: 47270

CD: 7 [Good Item Crafted!] [-1 Mat]

Today wasn't very bad, she managed to get some progress done. Smiling, she placed the items she had made on the shelf beside her. Giving a slight yawn, Vayrin looked out the window to see it was almost night. Blowing out the candles, Vayrin grabbed her weapon and exited her shop.