[PP-F9] The Iron Giant (The Iron Guardian)

The broker said if we keep heading left we should be greeted by these so called <Iron Knight's>. However I will not be amused if this turns out to be false. Shaking his head, the blonde glanced up towards Celes, and gave her a reassuring glance. Despite having only just met her, Oikawa felt like he had known her forever. Well in a way he has known her for a while. Back when he first started, she was one of the first players to greet him. However after that brief meeting, he had never seen her gain. That is until she was invite Azure. Pushing the memory aside, he opted for light conversation instead. "So we've either been put on a wild goose chase or this broker has some faulty information."

Celes sighed and focused on the road ahead "Well we keep going until we find this or... well we go back and have a pint, on me. Promise" She said pushing forward. She could help but hum to herself as she walked along ever since i left the starting city youuu..... "I wish he had better music in this game" she sighed. As they continued ahead finally spotting a clearer path. Celes could hear creatures up ahead "you think thats them?" she asked turning to her companion and pointing to the source of the sound. 

"I'll need much more than pint once I'm done with him," explained Oikawa as he continued on across the molten plains. As Celes complained about the lack of decent in-game music, Oikawa kept an eye out for of the supposed iron knights that should've visited them by now. Ironically enough, just as Oikawa tore his sights away from the redundant scenery around them, Celes pointed towards their left just as something erupted from beneath the the landscape.

"Yep, I think we have company. About time, if you ask me." Unsheathing "Amphibian Teeth" from it's scabbard, Oikawa twirled it around a few times to get a feel for it. "This'll be my first fight with the blade. I believe I have you and Zelrius to thank for that. So again my thanks. But now it is time to put it to use."

Celes immediately did two things.  One,  she used a crystal of the scythe (+3dmg) to up her damage.  And two,  she equipped her new armour (+3 holy blessing +3 mitigation +eva) "I get to test a few things too!  She said with a wink to oikawa. She focused forward,  preparing  herself  for the attack " wanna go first paralysis man? " She asks with a grin. 

Roll: 40983 BD: 10 MD: 10

Crucifixion = (1 Base + 2 Weapon + 1 Athletics + 5 Rank + 2 Charge + 2 Super Critical) x (6 x 1) = 78

"While normally I'd oblige and say ladies first, I don't think these knights know quite who they're dealing with. As such allow me to introduce myself. My name-" he pause mid-sentence and propelled himself forward. Amphibian Teeth glowed a tinge of blue as he crouched low. The blade, in a flash of blue streaks, rapidly pierced the armor of the first knight; completely dismantling the mob and evaporating it into pixels as he passed clean through the other side. "-is Oikawa the Faint and I don't have time for these Knights." Flicking his blade out to the side, he then pointed at the remaining Knight and gestured to Celes. "All yours milady." No sooner than the words had left his mouth, he felt a pressure strike him in the side. The bleed status applied itself to his health bar. "Pesky bastard inflicted bleed on me."

Oikawa: 124/133 E: 32/32 (-2)(-7) Bleed 2/2

Celesmeh: 148/148 E: 37\37

Iron Knight 1: 72/72 (-78)

Iron Knight 2: 72/72

Damage - 30, Bleed on 9 or 10 for 2 turns dealing 1 damage. Thorns - Deals 2 Damage To Enemy if hit

Edited by Oikawa - The Faint

Celes Focused her hit on the second iron knight and suddenly her image  flashed. She took the form of an iron kniwght, swinging her glaive at the creature, mirroring his pose....  (41214, bd 3=6+1 disguise +1=7) She cut through him feeling her sword art activate (rank 4  vent fourth -8 energy). She cut deep into its check (damage 11+3=14x4x2=112) and he disappeared, becoming nothingness. "Wellt hat was easier than expected...." she said looking at Oikawa with a surprised face. 

Oikawa: 124/133 E: 24/32 (+1)

Celesmeh: 148/148 E: 29\37

Oikawa grinned as Celesmeh easily handled the other Knight. Offering a few short claps, he sheathed his blade and turned to her. This quest might be a bot too easy for the both of us at this level. The knights hardly put up a fight. I hope the guardian proves to be stronger. Either way, we should keep heading west until we reach the him. That broker seems awfully shady if you ask me; however, I need the skill points from this." Gesturing to the plains ahead, he inquired, "Shall we?"