[SP - F10] Enough of your screaming woman! «Wail of the Banshee»

Seeing as her companion has not rejected her yet, a small ray of hope lid inside the blonde's heart. She gulped the excess saliva in her mouth, and tried to muster all the courage she could get to wipe the beads of water on the corner of her eyes and the snot leaking from her nose. At this time she was glad Hikoru wasn't around here to see her pitiful expression.

The apparently sleeping lioness wasn't impressed with the display and paid no attention to the emotional mess across her. That didn't discouraged the blonde as she shakingly stood up and made a few steps to bridge the gap between them, thinking that it was nothing compared to her next task of closing the other distance between their her hearts.

ID# 69254. LD: 23 (20+3) +1 Material

"I'm sorry I pushed you away back there." Said the blonde while looking in the direction of her companion. It wasn't much of a apology but those were her honest feelings. She could feel beads of sweat forming on her face and a chill down her spine as she saw the lioness' fluffy ears twitching in response.

"Remember when we first meet in the clearing on the 6th floor's jungle? I think its kind of funny how the roles have been reversed this time around." She muttered with a soft smile on her lips and continued: "I'm happy that you stuck with me back then and in all the adventures that came afterwards. After all we've been through, I don't wanna break the bond that unites us. When people think of a player and its familiar, they most likely think of of some form of master-pet relation but not even once did I think of it in that way. I've always wanted you to act free and do whatever you want, even tried to have others treat their familiars as more than tools." She muttered with a small spark in her eyes and a light fire in her heart, her words were sincere and passionate.

ID# 69613. LDl 16(13+3) +1 Material

• 3 years later...

Quest Ended! (about time)

4x T1 materials
400 col
1x Bottled Banshee Scream: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds Paralyze to it for the duration of the battle: If you rolled a 9 -10 Enemy is paralyzed on their next turn.

3 (1+2) Skill Points

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion