[PP-F2] Birds and the Bees (Coddexx and Hikoru) (Long Live The Queen) Complete.

Hearing Rumors of The Wasp Queen up on floor two I decided to find someone who would want to help me out. I put up a notice asking anyone who was interested to join me. Someone who had replyed was a player named Hikoru. I PMed him letting him know to meet me out by the fields on floor two so we could head out and find this queen. I made my way up to the meet up spot where we had decided to rendevu and I sat up against a rock waiting for Hikoru to show up so that we can hunt down this wasp. I was excited because I heard that killing it would yeild quite a bit of SP and I could use that to rank up my Light armor.

Spoiler

<<Long Live The Queen>>

This quest takes place on Floor 2
This quest is repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

mb_twq.png

Word from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 2. A small party reported having farmed the <<Wind Wasps>> found throughout the fields awakened a hidden Field Boss. This monster, identified as <<Wind Wasp Queen>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low levelled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Potion.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)

-Maximum Party Size of 3

-The Wasp Queen must be defeated 

-Repeat completions will only yield <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

Wasp Queen Information

<The Wasp Queen> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:

HP: 50
Damage per Attack: 12

Rewards:

1. <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.
  2. 3 Skill Points

Parties or Groups of low level players are advised.
Recommended Level: 8

Edited by Coddexx

Hikoru read the PM from the player he had decided to help, and it told him to meet him at the fields of floor two. He left his shop, locking it behind him as he made his way to the third floor teleporter. As he was a more experienced player, he remembered taking on this Quest with a friend of his named Azide. Although his friend had finished the Queen in one mighty blow, it was most likely going to be more difficult, seeing that he was not that strong compared to his friend. But he just mentally shrugged and continued until he came across the platform. He breathed and stood on it, looking up to the sky

"Teleport, Floor 2!" He said, and soon he was pixelated and was soon at the second floor, and he made his way quickly and quietly to the fields. He saw a young man sitting on a rock nearby, and saw that it was the boy he was looking for. He waved over to the boy and made his way, giving a small nod "You must be Coddexx." He said. He bowed slightly in respect "My names Hikoru, pleased to meet you." He said as he stood back up straight. He looked over at the forest, remembering where they had to fight. "Shall we be off then?" He asked, making his way to where he needed to be to start the Quest

Seeing Hikoru in person was quite interesting. I wasn't sure what I expected him to look like but I guess it isn't very important. Pushing away my mental babble I stood up and returned the same formal greeting in return. " Pleased to meet you as well, and yes my name is Coddexx." Looking in the same direction as Hikoru I agreed with his approach. " Yes we should be off. I know you've done this quest before so if you could lead the way to the spawn point of the queen we can be on our way. All I know about the quest from the guidebook is that she spawns some place in that forest. I don't know where though. Plus this is my first time up here on floor two so I definitely am not the one to lead the way."

Hikoru nodded and motioned towards the woods, remembering exactly where the clearing was. He saw it, the wasps swarming around the area, looking for players or mobs to fight and kill, and a small smile appeared on his face, remembering himself doing this Quest when he had just started out

"Yes, but here's the catch." he said "I don't like to have to search for the Queen, so were going to attract her here." He said with a small smirk "See, we're going to kill some of these wasps to attract her to this area, then kill her when she does." He knew this tactic worked, as he had done the same on his Quest. He saw a wasp coming near them, and he smirked as he unsheathed Dementia, his Obsidian Dagger and charged, hitting the Wind wasp and killing with three fatal swipes to the body. He smiled and looked at the boy

"They have fairly low HP. It shouldn't take long to kill a few of them." He said with a smile

ID: 40719

BD:7+1=8

Hikoru used Tri Pierce

3x1=3x5=15 Damage to Wind Wasp

Hikoru: 44/44 HP 8/11 NRG

Coddexx: 28/28 HP 7/7 NRG

Wind Wasp: 0/12 HP (-15)

((OOC: I'm using the HP I used when doing my original Quest. We shall kill 4 Wasps (2 for each of us) So it makes it easier to get more replies and finish the Quest sooner. After the 4 are defeated we shall fight the Queen.))

Edited by Hikoru

ID#40731   BD:8 MD:4-1=3

ID#40732  MD:6-1= 5

"okay let's bring her out" I Said as I went over to a group of two wasps. I unsheathed Silverlight and as I closed the distance between the wasps and me I held my blade above me charging up the sword art 'Fell Crescent'. Silverlight was consumed with a deep purple glow.  I then swung my blade down in a large crescent arc cutting through both wasps and throwing them backward making them unable to hit me.

Hikoru 44/44 [Energy 8/11]

Coddexx 28/28 [Energy 5/7]

-4 dmg each from Fell Crescent 

Wasp 8/12  6dmg

Wasp 8/12. 6dmg

Edited by Coddexx

Hikoru saw Coddexx attack two wasps for a decent amount of damage for his level. He gripped Dementia and charged towards the two enemies, making sure to not miss his shot.

"He's probably going for either a Tank Build or possibly a DPS." he thought to himself "Which wouldn't suprise me, seeing that those classes are what most people are used to being." He cleared his mind and let his instincts take control. He swiped at the two bees, taking them both out in one fatal shot. He sighed and stood up straight, gripping the dagger in a back-hand grip

"A few more and we should be good." he said with a large exhale.

ID: 40746

BD: 6+1=7

Hikoru used Round Accel

2x1=2x5= 10 Damage to Wasps

Hikoru 44/44 [Energy 4/11]

Coddexx 28/28 [Energy 5/7]

Wasp 0/12  (-10)

Wasp 0/12. (-10)

Edited by Hikoru

ID#40755  BD:9 MD:1 -1eva =0

ID#40756  MD:5 -1eva=4

Seeing two more wasps I decided to attack them like I did before. I ran in with Silverlight raised and sidestepped the two of them while my sword art 'Fell Crescent' charged up giving my blade a deep purple glow once again. I brought my blade down in a clean arc of a crescent and sliced through both wasps doing a great amount of damage sending them backward leaving me unscathed.

Coddexx 28/28 [Energy 3/7]

Hikoru 44/44 [Energy 4/11]

-5dmg (4 +1critical) each

Wasp 7/12 6dmg

Wasp 7/12 6dmg

Edited by Coddexx

Hikoru breathed in, leaving the boy to do his own thing as he breathed in deeply, charging for the two wasps that the boy had just attacked. He breathed in and used the same move as before, finishing off the wasps quickly, then sat down.

"Lets take a small break... At least two more wasps after this should do it." He said, breathing deeply and letting his Energy replenish

ID: 40777

BD: 9 (+1 Damage)

Hikoru used Round Accel

2x1=2x6= 12 Damage to wasps

Coddexx 28/28 [Energy 3/7]

Hikoru 44/44 [Energy 0/11]

Wasp 0/12 (-12)

Wasp 0/12 (-12)

Edited by Hikoru

ID#40795 LD:6

Seeing Hikoru slice up the wasps like before I began to have dejavu. Being a little worn out I took a deep breath and leaned up against a tree. "Good fighting, we seem to make a pretty good team. I'm gonna look around and see if I can find any crafting materials. I'm running a bit low on supplies" I looked around and looked through the grass around the trees. However I couldn't find anything of use

<1/3 Energy Regen>

Edited by Coddexx

Hikoru nodded, letting him do so as he laid on the ground, looking at the sky. He was already exhausted, from a few wasps no less. He breathed deeply and sighed, feeling his strength come to him little by little. He breathed in and out slowly, deeply. He could hear the feint buzz of a wasp in his ear, and sighed at the slight relaxation of the sound. He wasn't one for sleeping on the job, but he was too tired not to. He snored slightly, but was still aware enough to hear everything going on around him.

<Energy: 1/3>

Edited by Hikoru

ID#40799  LD:16 

Laughing to myself as Hikoru dozed off I took the time to keep looking for materials. I decided to try to climb one of these trees to dee what was up at the top of them. Maybe there were special herbs up at the top. Never having been up on this floor I wasn sure what to expect. I found a small golden colored flower growing off a vine that wrapped around the top of the tree.  I picked it and added it to my inventory. Jumping down from the tree I landed down and setup against a tree waiting again resting for a while.

Coddexx 28/28 <Energy 2/3>

+1 Material

Edited by Coddexx

Hikoru snored lightly, the sound of bees buzzing around him lulled his tired body to rest, finally letting his mind ease. His mind thought of multiple wasps that he had slautered over the two times he had taken this quest, multiple pixels from them were sucked into the ground, leaving the word but their code living on in the others of its kind. He breathed in, rolling over in his sleep

<Energy 2/3>

Edited by Hikoru

ID#40920  LD:4

Watching Hikoru resting started to make me feel quite relaxed but I knew that I couldn't relax right now I needed to stay alert if I wanted to deal with this wasp queen. It does quite a bit of damage and I can only mitigate so much right now. If she were to hit a successful hit on me it would deal seven dmg to me. The problem with that is I can only take three hits until I'm in a hairy situation. And that's assuming that it doesn't critical on me.   The reality of how strong this queen is compared to me began to sink in and I was very happy that Hikoru was here to help me out. There is no way I couldve done this solo. Taking the little time before battle I looked around for another material for me to use. Not finding anything I decided to wake up Hikoru to get going on this field boss. 

Coddexx 28/28 <3/3 Energy Regen>

Edited by Coddexx

Hikoru sighed and slept peacefully. Everything was feeling nice. The grass was cool and soft, the sun wasn't in his eyes, the buzzing of the bees were getting louder- wait, louder? That wasn't right. He opened his eyes and looked to see that the buzzing was only getting louder in one certain point, and that was the entrance of the nest. He stood quickly and gripped Dementia. He looked at Coddexx, giving him a nod

"She's here. Get ready to fight." He said. Not but a few seconds later the Queen appeared, buzzing loudly and proudly. He grit his teeth and stood there for a moment, wanting to make sure Coddexx was ready to fight.

<3/3 Energy Replenished>

Edited by Hikoru

Seeing the queen appear I was a little put off.  She was the largest wasp I've ever seen. And her stinger looked like that of a sword. I took a deep breath and pulled out my blade Silverlight and prepared myself for battle. I looked over at Hikoru and grinned " Let's do this. I'm ready you go in first and I'll follow your lead" I said taking a defensive stance and slowly approaching the wasp queen.

Coddexx 28/28 [7/7 Energy]

Hikoru 44/44 [11/11 Energy]

The Wasp Queen 50/50 12dmg

Hikoru nodded and made his way towards the Queen. He knew that if he was able to stun it, it would give him and Coddezz both a good chance to deal some decent damage to it. He grit his teeth and went for an attack, hoping to land it on the Queen. He aimed for its chest, piercing it and causing a nice stun on the Queen. He smiled and backed away and nodding to Coddexx

"She's stunned! Go for a strong attack!" He said with a smile

ID: 40921

Hikoru used Armor Pierce

1x1=1x6= 6 Damage to Wasp Queen

Coddexx 28/28 [7/7 Energy] (Hate: 0)

Hikoru 44/44 [7/11 Energy] (Hate: 1)

The Wasp Queen 44/50 12dmg (Stunned, cannot attack next turn)

Edited by Hikoru

ID#40937 BD:3 MD:Stunned

Seeing the wasp queen stunned I ran up with my blade planing to do a bit of damage. I wish I had any stronger sword arts but I was only rank one in my one handed curved sword skill and didn't have any that were damage multipliers yet. Only having my basic attack that would downy damage I took Silverlight and swung down hard at the queen. But I missed and fell past the queen I brought myself back to my feet and readied myself for another attack.

Coddexx 28/28 [6/7 Energy]

Hikoru 44/44 [7/11 Energy]

The Wasp Queen 44/50 12dmg Stunned

Edited by Coddexx

Hikoru watched at Coddexx missed his only swipe. He sighed and got up again, gripping Dementia and charging for the Queen, hoping to kill it quickly and Quietly. He launched himself, striking the Queen four times in the chest, a smirk of satisfaction plastered on his face. The queen screamed and backed away, shocked from the attack. He smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"The Queen should be aggro'd on me, even if you land a hit. Your all set." He said with a smile.

ID: 40942

Hikoru used Fad Edge

4x1=4x6= 24 Damage to Wasp Queen

Coddexx 28/28 [6/7 Energy] (Hate: 0)

Hikoru 44/44 [3/11 Energy] (Hate: 2)

The Wasp Queen 20/50 12dmg (-24)

ID#40964   BD:9 CD:6

Seeing Hikoru go to work on that Queen made me quite impressed. I hoped that I could at least contribute but it wasn't looking good for me so far.  I took a deep breath and struck out at the queen. The wasp was still focused on Hikoru so as it attacked him and missed I was able to deal a steady hit behind it. My blade connected with its back right between the wings and left a deep red cut. I took a breath and strengthened my stance ready for another attack.

Coddex deals 5 dmg 4 +1critical  

Coddexx 28/28 [6/7 Energy] (Hate: 1)

Hikoru 44/44 [3/11 Energy] (Hate: 2)

The Wasp Queen 15/50 12dmg (-5)

Edited by Coddexx

Hikoru barely moved out of the way enough to dodged the Queen Bee's attack. He grit his teeth and charged for it, hoping to attack it one more time, hoping to finish it off. He smiled as he finished off the Queen with three slices in the form of a triangle, right in its chest, hitting the heart and soon the Queen screamed, and soon it pixelated before his eyes. He smiled and sheathed Dementia, giving a thumbs up to Coddexx.

ID: 40989

BD: 7+1=8

Hikoru used Tri Pierce

3x1=3x5=15 Damage to Wasp Queen

Coddexx 28/28 [6/7 Energy] (Hate: 1)

Hikoru 44/44 [0/11 Energy] (Hate: 2)

The Wasp Queen 0/50 (-15)

Edited by Hikoru