[PP-F2] Birds and the Bees (Coddexx and Hikoru) (Long Live The Queen) Complete.

I walked up to where the wasp queen had been and I picked up a small bottle. "Matriarchs stinger. This is that rare potion that the quest talked about." I opened it and smelled it.  It smelled like a mixture of lighter fluid and dead ladybugs. "Yum that just smells delicious." I said my words dripping with sarcasm. " so do you want the option or should I keep it and add it to my inventory?" I held the potion wondering what to do with it. There was only the one so we needed to decide who would get the drop.  "Great job fighting her by the way.  Sorry I only helped a little. "

Hikoru held up his hand, pushing the Matriarch's Stinger beck to Coddexx. He smiled and placed his hand down

"I already have one, so I'm set. Thank you though." He said as he turned to see the sun setting. He yawned and turned back to the boy.

"Well, it's time for me to leave." he said with a yawn. "I need to get back to my shop, it's pretty late, and we just got your Quest done, so there's really no point in my sticking around." He said. He sent a friend request and gave a smile "PM me anytime you need help." He said as he waved to him and left, making his way to the third floor and sighing as he entered his shop, turning around and locking the door and going to bed for the night.

Adding the matriarchs stinger to my inventory I made my way back to my shop to call it a day.  I had a pretty successful one and am getting further and further through my progression to the higher levels.  It won't be much longer till I get to the front lines.  I got quite a bit of sp from this quest and felt very fulfilled. I didn't know where I would go next but I'm making friends and working my way through a lot of things

Summary:

Hikoru: +1 Sp, 200col

Coddexx: +4Sp,  200col, + Matriarchs Stinger, + 1 Material