[SP:F9] Clearing The Training Grounds, A PKer's Good Deed. <Bandit Camp>

The red headed maiden walked out of the dungeon on the ninth floor her blade settling in its sheath smoothly. Looking up at the sky and along the horizon the sun was setting casting an orange glow all over the floor. As Teayre moved through the various farming fields she saw more players training and practising than the last time she was here. Smiling the girl presses onwards following the winding path round towards some lava lakes in which she sits down letting out a sigh. As a man clad in armour clanks towards her, turning her head Teayre looks at him as her left hand creeps down towards her katana. Eyebrow arching she raises a hand with her palm open facing him the clanking stops as the giant towers above her looking down.

The man clad in solid plate raised his visor as he looked down at the red haired girl eyebrows arching. “My lady, I saw you walking past the training grounds and must ask for you to do us a favour.” He paused for a moment as if unsure of what Teayre’s reaction will be trying to gauge her before continuing. “I am sure you are aware of the bandit menace that is plaguing us at the moment a group of 4 comes out at night and starts to attack anyone nearby indiscriminately trying to push them back and control the –“ Teayre held her hand up again silencing the warrior. “You want me to clear them out right? Consider it done.”

Slowly rising to her feet the crimson maiden shot the armour clad night a look of disdain as he remained there waiting patiently. Looking down a window had appeared, “It just had to be a quest NPC didn’t it…” Pressing the circular accept button the warrior bows low “Thank you, there will be a reward once the bandits are disposed of.” With that he turned around and clanked off in the direction he had come from. Looking around the crimson haired girl stretches before flicking her finger down and running through her equipment list mentally checking off what she needed. “I’m all set, guess it’s time to find some bandits.”

Teayre started to walk towards the training fields that the npc had followed her from as she arrived it was much quieter than before and she could hear the clashing of blades and several screams. Looking on to the scene the red head made out several figures stood with their weapons raised and they were attacking two other figures who were just stood there cowering under the assault. As the larger group turned around and walked off, the two figures ran past Teayre paying her no heed as they fled occasionally turning their heads back. A small one sided grin came onto the girls face as she watched the mobs wander off. “This is going to be fun I think.”

The silhouettes that Teayre followed took a winding route back to where they had a small encampment set up. All four of the settled around a campfire getting it going whilst the red head stood a distance back, just out of range for a normal NPC to spot her. “How shall I do this, shall I kill them before they know it or give them a chance…” Sitting down on a small mound the girl slowly drummed her fingers on the muramasa before shrugging and standing up making sure she was equipped with what she needed to be and walked straight into the camp fire light. The four bandits jumping up glaring at her.

“Well, Well, look who’s come to join us lads.” One of the bandits with ginger hair calls out to his companions as he hefts his longsword look at Teayre, “She aint much to look at now is she.” He comments as he leans over her leering down at the small girl, waving his hand at a much larger man who has just finished hefting a battle axe. “Oi Bjorn, get yourself over here and look at this one. I don’t think we’ll have much fun with her you know.” The ginger bandit reached out to touch Teayre’s head, the girl not moving an inch let him pat her.

The man with arms as thick as tree trunks came walking over to the group as the ginger one called over to him. “So he’s Bjorn?” “What is it Gunnar? You found yourself a small treat?” A loud haughty guffaw escaped Bjorn’s lips as his twin pleated beard rocked from side to side. The battle axe resting on his shoulder landed with a loud thunk as he placed it behind the small red haired girl “She could almost be your sister if she weren’t so small!” A round of laughter went through all four bandits as several more jibes were passed back and forth between them. Teayre simply raised an eyebrow.

“Go on go up and have a look if you’re that interested.” The bandit wielding a karambit said as he smacked the one with brown hair on the back. “I’m sure she’ll be more fun than you think Eirik” The black haired bandit’s beady eyes focused on the small girl, his tongue slipping out and licking his lips. “Well then if you’re not going to look I’ll have a look at the half pint!” The man stood up and wormed his way around to the far side of Teayre his breath rolling up her neck and causing the girl to lean slightly away from him.

“Carl. Your breath stinks I can smell it from here.” The brunette said finally standing in his hands where clenched two weapons that had two prongs and came to a single point. The thin weed of a man walked over to her, his head held high as he peered down at the girl. “You don’t suppose she can actually give us any trouble do you?” The man met the eyes of the three men who were already surrounding her, nodding at each of them and speaking their names. “Bjorn, Carl, Gunnar. You know what to do.” Eirik spoke his voice filled with authority and command.

Teayre waited closing her eyes until the final bandit spoke their names her eyes opening as she listened to each name that was spoken as smiled. Her left hand rested on the muramasa finally speaking after the four bandits had come within her striking range. Her voice full of arrogance as she spins looking each bandit in the eyes. “Oh a famous theory, tell you what I’ll give you the first shot. See how that goes.” Stopping when she was facing Eirik she smiles wider, her thumb pushing her muramasa ever so slightly out of its sheath. “Are you ready?” Winking at who she thought was the boss of the four bandits Teayre waits for them to attack her.

“Why you little cow.” Exclaimed Gunnar, looking at his companions his voice bitter he shouted at them. “Are you just going to let this slide or are you going to kill her? Never mind I’ll strike!” His blade came flying up and Teayre stepped to the side of it easily dodging the blow as it came back round again the muramasa slide part way out of the sheath blocking the blow. The girl simply smiled at the ginger man as he cursed and spluttered. “Just who the hell do you think you are? Eh! That’s some kind of trick it’s got to be!”

ID: 40647 MD: 3 (5-2EVA)

Teayre: 145/145
                Energy: 35/35

Gunnar: 70/70
Bjorn: 70/70
Carl: 70/70
Eirik: 70/70

Edited by Teayre

Bjorn watched as his companion failed to attack the small red head, huffing he brought his axe down central his eyes wide and nostrils flaring as he did so. Teayre didn’t move and the blade of the axe whipped straight down past her and planted into the ground next to her gently kicking the axe free for him. She gives the bear like man a smile as his muscles bulge and he swings towards the girl for a second time. Red coat flapping the small red haired girl pushes the muramasa part way out of the sheath again preparing to block, however this time thinks better of it and just ducks under the blade electing to simply duck underneath it electing a howl of fury from the man

ID: 40650 MD: 2 (4-2EVA)

Teayre: 145/145

Edited by Teayre

The beady black haired man laughed as his two teammates failed to hit the small girl, “Really two of you can’t kill one girl? That’s just terrible, let me try.” Pushing both of them aside he raises the curved blade swinging it down towards Teayre. The red head just coming back up from ducking quickly unsheathes her blade parrying the blow before the black handled katana disappears into its scabbard again. “What the… She is a slippery one now isn’t she?” As he brought the weapon back through he let out a shout of glee as it struck along the girl;s cheek. “See now lads that’s how it’s done!”

ID: 40651 MD: 6 (8-2EVA)

Teayre: 130/145 15 DMG (20 – 5 MIT)

Edited by Teayre

Spitting on the ground Eirik glares at his three companions. “Enough fooling around whilst she’s here we’ll have a swarm of players taking over our farming spot. Kill her and let’s move out.” As he spoke Eirik began to thrust at Teayre with his weapons aiming for her gut jabbing quickly. At first the red haired girl was able to dodge most of the attacks however after a short while several pierced her causing her to grit her teeth slightly. As his strikes subsided Eirik looked at his fellow outlaws. “You really couldn’t hit the girl? Guess you are all just as useless as I thought.”

ID: 40653 MD: 6 (8-2EVA)

Teayre: 115/145 15 DMG (20 – 5 MIT)

Edited by Teayre

As she stood in the centre of the four bandits Teayre looks up at each of them, laughing at Gunnar’s frustration with her. “What am I? Well for you four despite me allowing you to hit me a little bit. I would say I’m your god. Have another round, see if you can do any better.” Grinning she looks at Carl and Eirik “I’m impressed, I would offer you two gold stars but I don’t have any so how about a little bit of mercy this round? You all get another go and I’ll just stand here. If you hit me, good for you!”

ID: 40654 BD: 1

Teayre: 115/145 15 DMG (20 – 5 MIT)

Edited by Teayre

“A god? Don’t make me laugh. You a god? That’s just pathetic, a merciful god.” Gunnar took a step forwards flecks of spit landing on Teayre as the man hefts his longsword. “You’re not a god, you’re just a girl.” Swinging his longsword he spits word at the red head in between attacks, venom lining each word. “You. Are. Just. A. Pathetic. Small. Girl.” Teayre wasn’t paying attention instead she simply side stepped each strike except the last. For this one she half drew the muramasa again and deflected the attack away.

ID: 40656 MD: 5 (7 – 2 EVA)

Teayre: 115/145

Edited by Teayre

The gorilla’s arms flexed again his muscles bulging out as he lifted the giant axe that was his. Teayre’s eyes met Bjorn’s a small smile on her lips as she stopped for a moment letting the blade pass through her. “You wench! You let that hit you.” Grinning Teayre poked her tongue at the bear of a man as she dodged each of the other attacks easily, before slipping behind him and gently pushing him forwards before slipping into the centre of the group. “You…” Glaring down at her Bjorn reaches his hand forwards to grab the girls coat however Teayre steps back just out of reach.

ID: 40658 MD: 9 (Nat)

Teayre: 99/145 16 DMG (20 + 1Crit – 5 MIT)

Edited by Teayre

The black haired man’s eyebrows furrowed together as the red head spoke and dodged his friend’s attacks only to be struck by a heavy blow from Bjorn’s axe. “A god? Mercy? You’re just a player in a game love. A very lovely game since we’ve found you.” Twisting his jagged blade Carl tries to stab Teayre the girl however has other ideas. Jumping Teayre lands on the tip of the weapon before leaning backwards and flipping of it. Another thrust and a stab met with a dodge and a quick half draw parry Teayre stands back up her lips moving as more antagonising words come out.

ID: 40664 MD: 1 (Nat)

Teayre: 99/145

Edited by Teayre

The brunette glared daggers at Teayre as his knuckles turned white from gripping the dagger blades in each hand. Rasping the claw weapons against each other Eirik began to sharpen them before swinging out at Teayre who deftly parried each one again with only a half draw. “So you really think you’re a god? We’ve managed to strike you several times now. What does that say your holiness? Is it time to die? You’re meant to be our god you say? Well then… Taste my steel!” As his frenzied attack continued Teayre kept parrying the blows and dodging them Eirik stopped and stood the dumbfounded glaring daggers at her again.

ID: 40666 MD: 5 (7-2 EVA)                            

Teayre: 99/145

Edited by Teayre

“You think I’m bluffing? Well that’s another theory for you. Now you see I’ve grown tired of being nice to you. You could say I’m fresh out of mercy, but I’m not really I just don’t want to use that precious resource up on some npcs I was here to kill from the start.” In one smooth move Teayre drew the Muramasa, two swift half-moon strikes each one taking two of the mobs either side of her. The red head had dispatched all of the mobs. Turning as the exploded into pixels she looked up to see the warrior stood in front of her hands on his hips, visor raised with his jaw dropped.

ID: 40669 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) CD: 10 (Battle Healing Active)

Teayre: 104/145 4% Healed (5 HP)

Gunnar: -8/70 (13*6) = 78 DMG
Bjorn: -8/70 (13*6) = 78 DMG
Carl: -8/70 (13*6) = 78 DMG
Eirik: -8/70 (13*6) = 78 DMG

Edited by Teayre