[PP:F1] Limitless (Oikawa)

Despite being quite a low level Audacity now rarely visited Floor 1; her Tailor shop had taken up most of her time, not to mention that she often fell asleep there. If she were to engage in combat this'd be her first choice to visit but fighting monsters hardly interested her. She had chosen to become a Support, after all. The reason she'd ventured here was a simple one. Why she was doing it? That wasn't as complicated and perhaps a bit cold-hearted. Yesterday a customer of her's had asked if she'd enjoy accompanying him at a cafe that served deserts. At first - more so immediately - her thoughts had consisted of ways to say "no" but then her insensitivity passed, luckily. Oikawa could be a potential returning customer and she didn't want to lose him so quickly. That and he had a respectable vocabulary matched perfectly with his mannerisms. Not too long ago she'd decided to send Oikawa a message that informed him of her exact location near the outskirts of Floor 1 - a safe region that she could stand in without worry - so the two could meet up and walk to their desired destination.

Pink curls cascading down her back, like-colored eyes attentively scanning the crowds for the blonde, she awaited his arrival patiently. Her red and white armor wouldn't be all too difficult to spot especially since it was extremely basic compared to others' walking among her. Floor 1 seemed to be the least crowded she's seen it so far and Audacity assumed this was because the popularity of such a low level had declined as players became more powerful.

Sunlight steadily peaked from behind the the cover of the curtains. Illuminating the rather vacant shop in all it's dusted glory. As a certain blonde polished his wares, the familiar ping of a message alerted him to a notification he had received. Scanning its contents, the blonde felt a small tinge of warmth spread across his cheeks. She had taken his offer. Equipping the cloak she had tailored for him, Oikawa closed up shop and headed for their meeting place.

Being that his shop was also located on the first floor, the trip outside the city was made that much shorter. As he journeyed across the rustling blades of grass, he kept an eye out for the pink-haired beauty that so easily captivated him the day before. His search wouldn't take long, however; as he promptly spotted the coral lush locks standing among the crowd. Approaching the lass, he greeted her with a slight bow.

"My, aren't you a heavenly sight?" Offering his arm, he gestured for her to come along. "If I may?"

She'd turned to meet Oikawa as he spoke, presenting a - oddly rare - grin on her face. "I appreciate the compliment. Though now that you're here I'm not the only good-looking player around." Her own arm wrapped around the one held out and awaiting connection. If he were planning to impress the young woman than the male was doing a stupendous job albeit the fact that the two had only recently met up. She nodded her head as a gesture that they could begin the walk with Oikawa leading her along the way. "So this Starlight Cafe... You've been there more than once?" She assumed that because of the review he'd offered yesterday that the answer would be yes; but it never hurt to ask, especially since she desired conversation where she couldn't make it. "I'm not usually one for desserts but today I decided that making an exception just this once wouldn't hurt." Her words were chosen carefully: a bit false and even a tad more true. When she had a sweet tooth her actions revolving around binge eating became hefty, but during days when she could care less for sweets - one of those being today - the food didn't seem as tasty; fortunately she happened to be like this because eating like a pig didn't make for great first impressions as far as the pinkette was concerned.

Her compliment brought a tint of red to his cheeks as their arms intertwined. Taking the lead, he listened as she inquired about his visits tot he cafe. "Aye, I have. I used to go quite often with a few friends I had a few months back. Though I certainly haven't gone in a while now." Glancing up, a brief wave remembrance passed over him as he thought back to the time he, Calrex, and Teayre all ventured to the cafe. The occasion was in celebration of their recent pledge to one another. A pledge of family that is. Returning his gaze to the scenery around him, he turned to Audacity as she made mention of her lack of interest in desserts. "Well then allow me to be the one to show you the delights of the Starlight Cafe. Something as divine as their Strawberry Creme Pie, should be shared." Motioning to the gates up ahead, Oikawa flashed grin. "Just past those gates, sits a little slice of heaven. Fitting for angel like yourself, no?"

"Had?" She asked with a hint of curiosity, head turning slightly to catch a glimpse of her companion's expression. Not that she wanted to bring up possibly hurtful emotions or memories; no, that'd be the last thing the young woman wanted on such a pleasant day. Audacity had simply asked due to her curiosity and hopefully there'd be no consequences following the question. With a hum of great anticipation she returned her eyes to the world the two traversed. "You have seemingly nice taste," Audacity's comment referred to the fact that he'd chosen the Rose Couture to go to for tailoring, his clothing choice, and most of all: the fact that Oikawa was currently on an outing with her. "I won't mind putting my assumption to the test." After what she'd deem a tease the young woman let out a chuckle that ended up sounding more like a deep breath or wheeze. A cough would be let out from her to cover up the embarrassing sound. Luckily Oikawa had spoken shortly after... Not that Audacity was home free just yet. Though she was hard to make blush, the young woman was taken back by the pleasing compliment. Gosh.... she was never good at such things. 'I wish I'd gotten out more before...' Her mind swirled with confusion - an unfamiliar and annoying feeling - which caused a few moments of silence on her behalf. "I'll be the judge of that." She joked with a smirk, finding herself much more amused than usual around the blonde. 

The blonde offered a grin, as he mentally backtracked to all the wonderful memories he had of friends past. "Unfortunately, had was the correct tense there. A few of them never made it past floor eight. Some have just disappeared altogether. Though the time spent together was great." Although the subject was touchy, he didn't mind sharing his experiences with the pinkette that traveled alongside him. As they moved within the city, Audacity offered a change of topic with a quip of her own. " I hope to make good on my word then" replied the blonde, as the cafe slipped into view. "My choice to enter your shop, albeit on a whim, was a grand one. The beauty was certainly a sight to behold, and on top of that you make amazing garments for wear," explained Oikawa as he held the door to the cafe open and gestured for her to enter.

"Honestly I shouldn't have even attempted to delve into your past. You seem to have come to peace, however. Hopefully that means I'm forgiven." She was an extremely insensitive person when it came to obtaining information. During this moment Audacity knew that her words could've hurt Oikawa; this meant she hadn't thought before speaking which annoyed her greatly. His feelings hadn't reached her heart quite yet. The pinkette's mind had one main focus: her mistake.

"I believe the architecture and appearance of a building - when aesthetically pleasing - draws much more players in once their eyes catch it." Her quick decision to change their conversation direction had proved to be a good one. Luck, most likely. "Thank you. The systems are quite easy to work with after a few tries, but I do try my best to create pleasing attire." She knew it was rude to respond to a compliment by rejecting it, and she nearly had. Talking... was difficult around the blonde. The futile attempts to clear her head of these thoughts continued even when she entered the wonderful atmosphere of the Starlight Cafe. The overall scent engulfed her senses: Oikawa hadn't been wrong about such a place. "I'll follow you." Audacity leaned over and spoke to the blonde once he stood by her side.

• 4 weeks later...

"Very well." Oikawa responded as he took her by the hand and led her to an empty booth, meant for two, positioned at the far end of the cafe. The seats were over looked by window; which offered a view of the city streets and it's inhabitants. Letting her pick which side of the booth she wished to sit on, the blonde would take seat on the opposite end. Once seated, he he flipped the through the menu at hand, only to realize he knew exactly what he wanted.

The vivid memory of the strawberry creme pie he used to indulge in once a month, brought back pleasant feeling as he selected it from the list of options available. Dismissing the menu window, his crystal blue gaze shifted to the gorgeous view before him. "You know, there are very view things that leave me speechless nowadays. Yet today, I'm at a loss for words around you." A slight chuckle escaped him, as he realized how silly he must've sounded to her. He hadn't been so flustered around someone since Kotori.

"My apologies." Offering a change in conversation, given the state red swelling within his cheeks, he asked a simple question. "What will you be having?"