[OP-F1] a small adventure

i wake up from my sleep and head outside to the main part of town so i can go kill some mobs. before i go i eat some of the bread i had bought the previous day. "ugh... i need to be able to cook..." i groaned before i headed to the exit. 'Well... Here goes nothing.'

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nix was running with me as I was training him outside the safe zone. "Keep it up! Yess!" I knelt down and picked him up on his hind legs "Your such a good boy Nix. Well whats your favorite snack again? Youll have to tell me" I held my hand up to my ear, which was he signal for him to 'say' bamboo. "Hrammroo! Hrammroo!" He said as well as a Red Panda could. When I stood up I noticed a player leaving the safe zone- a girl leaving the safe zone. She looked like a noob.(no offense) "Come on Nix lets go say hi to a stranger, and maybe save her life!" I winked at Nix. Too bad they dont understand sarcasm. I was beat to her by Nix who promptly got infront of her and sat down refusing to move. "Nix get outa her way! Sorry maam, he is crazy. Hi though. Im Evac, or Liam whichever one you feel like saying." I said with a smile as I extended my hand.

i looked at the offending roadblock 'a panda?' i thought, 'its... adorable!' "yeah... watch your panda" I drawled as I shook his hand, " Anyways, my name is tricolor-mina, i don't really care what you call me... where ya heading? out of the town? is it ok if i go with ya to the field if your heading to the next town?"

Edited by tricolor_mina
too Short!

"Where ever you are. Wher are you headed by the way, and i will call you violet." Looking at her, she had a violet eye, and I didnt want to bring that up after just meeting. I pulled my hand back. And looked at Nix who was presently staring her down. "Chill out Nix come on. Have some Bamboo." I tossed a quarter of a rod out to him and he caught it and moved closer to me. "Sooo Violet, what are you doing out here anywho? Because if your going hunting, were coming to." I pointed at Nix and I when I said were. I sure hoped she wouldnt mind.

i felt annoyed with him, is he a "i'm so happy all day, all the time" idiot? 'is he really willing to go with me?' i thought 'i'm kinda bored... maybe we can party for a while.' "sure... just make sure nix doesn't knock me over..." i said, "I just want to get out of this town... its depressing. also... why violet...Evac?" i was curious as to why he called me violet, did i remind him of someone else? a friend? family? i watched nix trotting around his master, and turned my attention back to Evac.

"There are alot more deppressing things other than this town, and Violet, because..... How about I just call you Tri?.." I looked at her with a dead pan face. I didnt want to get into that yet, it would be weird. But thinking about what she said about Nix, I replied "He isnt that strong. Although, he does like to perch on people's shoulders. He wont bite you, and yes I am sure I want to go with you." I smiled while picking Nix up and offerenig him to her. "Stick out your arm, he will crawl up to your shoulder."

"hey, its fine dude!" i said, worried about his reaction to my question, "you know... i didn't mind, you don't have to be afraid to say anything!" 'i'm actually curious why he has a panda pet... is it a familiar?' i wondered to myself, 'familiars are supposed to be rare... but i wonder how they are tamed?'. i stuck out my arm and nix hopped on my shoulder. "by the way, Nix is adorable... where did you find him?"

"On Floor three. I know it was kinda crazy of me to go to floor three, where the monsters can kill me instantly, and yes he is a very rude familiar." He looked at her while he sniffed in her hair. "The reason I call You Violet is because you remind me of my," I looked away " My sister. Also, your eyes are that color, a very pretty color. For a very Pretty girl." I looked away again and blushed. Although she is pretty, we just met  and I probably  shouldnt have said that. Oh well, It was out now. And I am not about to take that back. I looked her in the eye and said "Nix likes you I think. He doesnt really like guys." 

'uhhhhh....'  i was surprised, i generally considered more like a boy in the real world due to my way of speaking, plus i had a guy-style haircut irl. "You know..." i said, "i haven't really ever been called pretty before, Irl people called me a guy because of the way i act and what i look like... i got in fights, beat up people, cussed out people, i had short hair when the other world was... reality..." i felt a creeping sadness attack me, i suddenly felt sick, memories flooding into my mind. 'who the **** do you think you are, you seriously think that you can waltz in and kill my friend and get away with it?1' I snarled, 'you don't even deserve my time! i'll let you decide in hell!' "a... and..." i started, "i've killed a person for killing my best friend..." i walked away after shooing away nix. i looked back, "come if you want" i drawled, "i don't want to be responsible for another death..."

"My brother and sister were killed.... I dont blame you, the only reason Im not dead, is because I made it to the safe zone before they did. Otherwise.... IM NOY ABOUT TO LET THAT HAPPEN TO A PLAYER I KNOW!!" Especially one that I care about, but I didnt say that. Nix jumped off of her when she shooed him. "Even if I die, it wont be your fault. It will be mine." I grabbed her shoulder and continued while looking into her eyes(eye) "I  am still coming. Whether you like it or not. Nix is too."

Celes heard the two before she saw them.  She wasn't trying to be intimidating,  but she didn't want to interrupt the two.  The attempted to walk by without making a noise... Only to fall flat on her face.  "ugh mmphmphm mmph"  She said into the ground.  Getting up and brushing off she mumbled "sorry guys..." 

"you don't get it." I said icily, "do you know what its LIKE to have killed someone?! I have nightmares still, and I don't think that they'll ever leave me. have you seen another person bleeding to death? do you think you can look them in the eye and flip them off and curse their existence? Overkill them? I still hate myself for all the crap I probably put his family through... oh...Uhhhhh... h-hi there!"

Shizuka smirked. Another bright morning day with a hot, timid sun. Shizuka thought with a sigh. Indeed, the first floor had been the floor which she had spent the most time in since the beginning of Sword Arts Online and she had to say, the floor was absolutely astonishing. Indeed, for a healer like her, this floor was perhaps the most beautiful and safe place out there for the pink-haired girl and well, she would rather be here than any other place... At least for the time-being. Shizuka sighed once more as she walked through the starting town. Indeed, she was rather delighted with the fact that she had such free time for herself and she knew that that time would not be provided for her later on so it would be a nice day to get out there and have some fun with other players rather than the high leveled players that she normally hanged out with such as Calrex and Zelrius.  Well, except for Greg. Shizuka thought with a loving chuckle.

That morning, she had actually gone to the ramen shop. Indeed, it was the place she always visited for almost every single meal and she loved it there. The noodles there were absolutely delicious and Shizuka loved it. In the real world, she was really never actually allowed to eat such "Cheap" food but here, she didn't mind as there was no physical harm that could be done for a player that eats ramen a lot. It was delicious and spicy and she really didn't understand why some people wouldn't want to eat that type of food. Soon, after walking aimlessly for about half an hour, Shizuka came to the edge of the safe zone where she saw three players hanging about. One, she recognized... It was Celesmeh... Her powerful, fellow guild member who Shizuka had actually taken a liking to. But the other two were quite unfamiliar. One was a brown, yellow-haired boy who looked quite new to the game while the other was a white-haired bo- no. Girl. A white haired girl that looked quite new as well... No doubt, both were quite low-leveled, but she didn't mind. Hey. Players start out somewhere right? Shizuka thought to herself before walking up to the group. "Hey, Celes. Whatcha doing so early in the morning on the first floor?" Shizuka asked out of curiosity before feeling the stare of the other two players. "Oh yes. My name is Shizuka... Support of the Azure Brigade."

Edited by Shizuka

(Evac is white.....) Looking at the new comers, I got mad. "Hello. Its okay. Are you okay lady, that was quite he fall." I said/asked as well as I could. I looked at the one who had intorduced herself "I am Evac," I looked at Violet, "You can call me Liam" I looked at all of them and realised that I was out numbered. I rested my hand on my hilt, and got in front of Violet. "What brings yall here?" I asked while calling Nix to me and keeping an arm on Violet.

Edited by evac

Greg suddenly showed up on the scene. Multiple people were already gathered there... including one Greg knew all too well. Greg walked up behind Shizuka and put his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" He said in a kinda mischievous voice. After she had guessed Greg would removed his hands from her eyes and introduce himself to the group of players in front of him. "Hello. My name's Greg Baxen." he said. Greg then wrapped an arm around Shizuka and pulled her close when he noticed one of them make a defensive stance. "Whoa, what's with the hostility?" he quipped.

Edited by Greg Baxen

I felt the other me tense up, ready to kill someone if necessary. 'crap' I thought, 'that me... it wants to play, there isn't any hostility, you dumb****'  when I felt that subside, I spoke again. "okay..." I quipped, "why are there so many freaking people here?" 'and I thought that murder was bad...' I thought, 'what's gonna happen?' I looked around at the other players, two girls and a boy, two high level players, and another low level like me and Evac.

Edited by tricolor_mina
waiting for reply

I looked at Violet. Two to one I thought. Hrmm if she makes a move were dead. If she did though, I would tell her to skidaddle and get Nix to get her outa here as best as he could. Argghh! I hate it when coincedinces turn into a meeting of fate. I looked at the man and said "Put yourself in our shoes," I took up kenpo position "wouldnt you go defensive if you were walking with your friend and three players come out of nowhere at the same time all higher than you level wise? So I hope you understand why we are being so defensive. Also Violet, " I turned my attention towards my female companion "We should talk privately sometime maybe at a cafe or something." Turning my attention to the other players, I readied myself for whatever lie ahead. I was not about to let her die like this. Not here, not now.

Edited by evac

I laughed at the gesture. "I had just said that I didn't want any more blood on my hands!" I chuckled, "if I started something we'd be screwed!" 'plus... it would probably kill me to hurt another person' I thought. "also, to introduce myself, I'm tricolor_mina, it's nice to meet ya!" I said, completely nonchalant, even if the imminent danger of death hung in the balance.

I laughed at the gesture. "I had just said that I didn't want any more blood on my hands!" I chuckled, "if I started something we'd be screwed!" 'plus... it would probably kill me to hurt another person' I thought. "also, to introduce myself, I'm tricolor_mina, it's nice to meet ya!" I said, completely nonchalant, even if the imminent danger of death hung in the balance.

Shizuka chuckled when Greg grabbed her from behind and with a playful laughter, she allowed the boy to pull her close when indeed, the boy... Evac? Made a defensive pose and she didn't like it. Indeed, who would like when someone decides to pull out a weapon all of a sudden? It wasn't as if any of them had a weapon... Shizuka sighed as she gently pulled away from Greg and with an even deeper sigh, Shizuka began to speak. "Mister, can we please get along? It would be kind of you to perhaps put away that sword, please." Shizuka said, in the most persuasive tone that she could manage to get out. Indeed, she had quite a special trait for understanding emotions and well, this was quite the situation to use it at. Then, using a different technique, Shizuka snickered. "I find it amazing really... If we do indeed want to cause harm, wouldn't you think you two would've been dead by now? I mean, you have to remember that we are probably a lot higher leveled than both of you and Celes over there can probably whip both of you out in one shot. Just sayin'" Shizuka said in quite a joking tone to keep the two newbies from becoming scared.

However, that was when the other girl... The white haired one said a comment that was quite scary. Indeed, 'is a comment that clearly showed that she had murdered in her past and well, she didn't care whether it was in real life or in the game, but she knows that killing isn't a reasonable solution for anything. "Hm. Big mouths for a small girl... 'I don't want any more blood on my hands?' Trust me, if you two tried to fight us, you would be dead before Greg and Celes could take a single damage with my healing." Shizuka said, again not in a serious tone but in a tone that would hopefully allow the two to realize that she wasn't meaning any harm and neither was the other two around her. This is such a drag. Shizuka decided.

Edited by Shizuka

Greg was about to speak, but his girlfriend beat him to the punch. After she finished, Greg spoke. "What my Girlfriend says is the truth- If we wanted you dead, you'd be dead already. I simply saw everyone gathered here and would've ignored the situation had Shizuka not been here." Greg says. "In short, (and I know this is a line used in pretty much any film with aliens in ever), we come in peace." Greg deadpanned. "So can we all just put our weapons away? Please?" Greg asks, annoyance in his voice, as he throws his hands up defensively.

Edited by Greg Baxen