[OP-F1] a small adventure

Celes took a moment to stand and listen. After listening to Greg and Shizuka she rushed up, bringing her Glaive to Greg's throat. "Stop" she said, in a low tone of voice. She turned to face Shizuka. "As Captain of Azure I *Order* you to never threaten a lower level. I know its easy to get lost in the power trip, but i know that the guild would frown upon it." She focused back on greg "If we wanted you dead, Youd be dead? No. I would stop you. You would be dead. Leave it at that." 

Celes pulled down her menu and shot out a message quickly.  "behave" she said, and turning to the two lower levels she bowed and apologized "This should never have gotten so out of hand. I'm sorry" 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I relaxed. I put my hands down and placed them at my side. "This is mostly our fault maam. They only acted in defense, I think. And that was exactly what we were doing. I.. I am sorry for being in your way. But, I aknowledge that yes indeed you could have killed us had you wanted to. But, seeing as though you did not do it, neither of you wanted to. And that denotes a good person. Thank you miss. And I feel I should apologize for this also." I bowed. My muscles were still tense and I was glad that she knew them though. The woman that had straightened out her associates obviously had a great heart. Thinking about the close call we just had I turned to Violet "Glad one of us caught some sense." I layed my hand next to Nix and the other one on her shoulder. He used me as a bridge to get to her. When he was finished I got closer to her.8

'are people actually ready to lay down their lives to protect this so-called thing named peace?' I thought, 'either im just that coldhearted or I really have trust issues...'  "im not as worried now!" I said pleasantly, "like I said, I'm not in the mood to cause something like that!" I said calmly, losing the attitude as I spoke, "I thought I said I didn't want blood on my hands? if you guys killed us or each other, there would be a massacre... plus I hate violence in general..."

Shizuka shrub casually. Indeed, she truly had nothing to say and she didn't have much to say either. However, soon she was able to find her words and she was able to explain what had happened. "Celesmeh." Shizuka started, making a note to use her formal name instead of the normal 'Celes' that she would use otherwise. "Drop that weapon, please... It's my boyfriend you're threatening here... Plus, that wasn't a threat we used against those two. That was a simple circumstantial  comment explaining the reality. Think about it, Greg and I simply stated that if we wanted to attack them, we would've done so and they would've already died. That was simply the truth. He didn't say that he had the desire to do it. All he said was what would've happened IF he had the desire to do such a thing which of course, we didn't. And, you don't see US with our weapons out do you? In fact, I don't even have my weapon equipped at the moment... That doesn't sound like a PKer to me if you ask me. Nevertheless, if it is an apology you are looking for, so be it." Shizuka said before shooting the lower leveled players a glare. "If our words were misunderstood, my apologies to those that felt threatened... even though we should be the ones being threatened as that boy has his weapon out. Anyway, I am well aware that my presence is not wanted at this point. Sorry for the confusion and sorry for the misunderstanding. Greg, stay here if you want... But I'm sure you do not desire that." Shizuka finally finished. Saying a long speech, explaining their actions and well, she honestly thought that she had been wrongly accused of threatening but she decided not to question the higher leveled player's logic as it would cause more conflict. That woman needs to chill. Shizuka thought as she walked briskly back into the safe zone where she soon entered her shop, not coming out for the rest of the day.

Shizuka has left the thread

Edited by Shizuka

Greg threw his hands up defensively as Celes put a glaive to his throat. "Whoa! You're misunderstanding! As Shizuka said, we were merely explaining ourselves!" Greg stated. "Yeesh. If we WERE going to attack them (NOT SAYING THAT WE ARE), we would have a valid reason to do so (which we DON'T here). In THAT situation they'd be as good as dead. But this is NOT that situation. I came here out of curiosity due to the fact that Shizuka was here, and was trying to diffuse tension. But jeez! I'm sorry for phrasing that badly. I'm out. I don't think I want to stay near someone who points their blade at another's throat due to a misunderstanding- let alone someone close to one of their guildmates." Greg rants, before walking away. Well, THAT ruined his mood.

Greg has left the thread.

Edited by Greg Baxen

Looking at Violet I realised that I was ready to die for someone. I had never felt like that before. I smiled at her and moved closer to her. "I know I cant relate to what your going through, but maybe I can help. Ever since my brother and sister were killed, I have put self preservation above all. I dont now though. You helped me get over that, so, my bet is that I can help you get over that. And thanks for keeping a level head back there. I-I..." I blushed and looked away while backing up. Ugghhhh, I always do that! Why do I do that?!! I thought angrily.

She sighed "I'm so sorry for this huge mess,  but I can't stand it when people threaten others..."  She looked at the two young players and pulled down her menu.  She took out two items and left them on the floor.  "here  sorry for the trouble..." 

Celes has left the thread. 

Spoiler

Item: <Cloak of Duality>
Quality: rare <locked>
Description:
This cloak is made from two tipes of textile which represent two sides that coexist. The blue one which is the outer side gives a +1 thorn(meaning that when the wearer of this is hit the attacker takes 1 damage) and the inside which is black gives +1 evasion.

Basic armour
rare <locked>

A well made leather armour that shows the water to recover energy and defend herself. 

+1 mitigation +1 recovery

I looked at the items celesmeh left for me and Evac.  'whoa!' I thought, 'cloak of duality? that sounds so cool! I wonder if Evac- dear lord.... is he making doe-eyes at me? jeez, I think he has a crush on me...' I didn't feel ready to start a relationship before I joined... but now... I'm not so sure... I think I'll friend him for now. I opened my menu and scrolled around until I found the friend function and sent him a friend request message via system assistance. 'I hope he accepts' I thought, 'I so regret yelling earlier... the fact that he'd lay his life down for me... and I would do the same!' "Evac." I said, "do you wanna be friends? I don't really know anyone else... and I think it would be kinda fun to have my adventure with someone like you!"

Zelrius stepped in, attempting to find some Brigadiers or other Guildmates, but was disheartened to find that the party had just left as he arrived. Giving a small sigh, Zelrius fought the urge to go back to his Inn room on the Eleventh Floor and hide away from the world until he was called upon again. He meandered on toward the two players that remained in the area, his sheaths on both hips making a slight jingle noise as each weapon jumped around inside. When his pendants stopped making light ringing sounds upon their stopping of swaying back and forth with each step of his dress shoes against the ground, the Blonde haired Commandant spoke up. "Fantastic, more low levels. You two can be my entertainment for the day." He said, his growing sadism taking over just a bit as he drew his two swords and held one in each hand. "Why don't you two do a nice little performance for me?" 

Manta shaded her eyes, staring out into the distance, over the hills on the first floor. She had heard that something fun and entertaining was happening, so she had bough a bag of popcorn and headed straight out. She squinted. Well, there was Zelrius, and two other players. It looked like the excitement had died down for the most part, but if Zelrius was involved there was bound to be some excitement. She a contented smile, she walked closer so that she could see better, before plopping down, legs outstretched on the grass in an extremely lazy, comfortable way. She reached out, her hand grabbing some popcorn from the bad, popping it in her mouth and waiting for the show to start. She had no idea what Zel had in mind, but it was bound to overcome the boredom she had been felling lately. Ever since she had grandmastered her rapier things just hadn't been the same. She had no goals other than buying a house and marrying her girlfriend. She really needed to find something to do besides watch Zel mess with low levels to inflate his ego. What else was she going to do though, she didn't have any other plans for the day.

I looked up at Violet, the blush going away, and said "I accept your friend request gladly. I would love to accompany you on your journeys. And we should go to a cafe sometime!" I said with an enormous smile. I was so happy she friended me that I was shaking, untill a dual wielder came uo to us and said that we should put on a show. I looked at him and said "Cool, you can dual welid. But that will be a negatory about the preforming thing. We were actually just leaving and heading back to town." I equipped the basic armour that nice Celesmeh had dropped. I placed a hand on her shoulder and turned back towards town. When I got this feeling that somewhere, just out of sight, a player was watching thus play out.

I noticed Evac had already taken the Basic leather armor that Celesmeh had left, so I took the cloak of duality. (Equipment + 1) I watched as another player approaching me and Evac slowly at first, then slowly getting faster, he appeared a WAY higher level than we were. when he finally stopped in front of us he had two swords in both hands, as well as a sadistic leer I knew all too well 'I don't think I like the way he said "put on a show for me...' I thought, 'is this about to turn bad? god... watch what you say Evac!' I noticed a boar spawn nearby, and as I watched, it's cursor turning yellow as it prepared to charge at me. "I know!" I said, "why don't I entertain you by attacking this boar?" when I turned towards the mob, weapon at the ready, as well as wearing the cloak of duality.

Tricolor_Mina: Level 1, 5 hp

Boar: 4 hp, 3 atk

I looked at Violet and decided, no. I wasnt about to let her die. "Violet, I like you." I ran infront of her and kicked the boar, stopping its attack. I ran at it while thinking this is is, and slashed at it with my sword. I got its head, nocking it down to two health. "You. Are. Going. To. Die." I looked back at Violet "Please stay out. I dont want you to die."

BD -9 (SUCCES! +1 crit DMG!!)

MD-5 (FAIL :P)

Evac: hp_ 12/12 energy_2/3. Hate 1

Boar hp_2/4 

Tricolor_mina hp-*4/4* energy 1/1 hate-0

Edited by evac

"whoa!" I dodged the sword that had snaked out in front of me , noticing that it had been a sword skill I watched as he prepared to attack the boar again, but I intended to finish the battle before it could hurt him. I watched the boar staggering around drunkenly for a moment, contemplating my attack pattern.

Edited by tricolor_mina
possible screwup

He'd see the small group as he was walking by. He'd stop about 20 feet away from the small group and would study the boy attacking the small boar, surprised at the things he was saying to Violet. 'I understand the situation that we're in, but protecting others? That guy's going to get himself killed sooner or later, just for a girl too.' He'd sigh at the fact that he's not allow someone die for such a stupid reason. He'd shove his hands in his pocket and would walk up to Violet with a warm smile, one that'd make you think, 'He's here to help'

"Hey you!" He'd direct his voice towards Evac. "Finish off the boar real quick, I'd like to talk to you."

MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE

Edited by Maximum

I queued up >>Linear<< a basic sword art and prepared to attack

ID# 41137 results:

Battle: 3

MOB: 10 (=10-1=9)

I messed up the motion for the attack and ended up missing, the boar charged to hit me, and hit me for 4 health, knocking me into the red zone with only one health, but my +1 thorns knocked it down to one too. "d...damn it!!" I gasped, hitting the ground

Evac: 15/15hp, 2/3 energy, hate 1

boar: 1/4 hp

Tricolor_Mina: 1/5hp, 0/1 energy, hate 1

Edited by tricolor_mina
Mobs and plot reasons

"Vi-Violet!" I stared at the boar. Even though it didnt undrrstand me I said "You bastard. Youll die for that my good sir." I charged the boar while it charged me. I sliced at its head again and got a hit. Ending its life, I ran back to her and knealt down I grabbed her shoulders and asked "Ar-Are you ok-k-kay?" I started to tear up again.

ID# 41142 results:

Battle: 8 (sucess 1 dmg)

MD died before action

(Thank god)

Edited by evac

'aw crap' I thought 'if he hadn't have done that... I could have died... Evac... DAMMIT I'M SORRY!' "cough! cough!" I wheezed for a few moments before looking at Evac "Evac..." I whispered, "don't cry I ain't dead yet... I ain't done yet! there are so many adventures I wanna have before I ... Die..." I felt my vision grow blurred, in front of my eyes the last thing I heard before I fainted was from Evac "'A-Are you Ok-k-kay?'" I felt his grip tighten on me and saw  tears streaming down his face, ... then I blacked out.

I thought that I saw her try to talk, but I could not hear the words that meamt oh so much to me. She passed out in my arms. I stood up holding her and cried bitter sweet tears. Even though I was glad she wasnt dead, I was depressed that she passed out. "ARGGGHHH!!!! Why do these hings happen to me?!!!" I crused the trees and ground as I walked to the inn I was staying at. I made my way to my room players cast worried, angry, and sad looms at me. I opened the door to my room and placed her on my bed and pulled the covers over her. I sat in a chair across the room. I thought about what I should do, and figured that this was the best thing to have done. I started to cry again. "Why? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER!??? It should have been me. I shoulda died back there." Nix looked at me then ran and jumped onto my bed and curled up next to her.

Zelrius clapped loudly, though no noise came from his mouth or any other part of him as he made steps in the grass toward the pair, his swords still drawn. "Good show, I suppose. That'd have been rather unfortunate had you died to a little boar." With a sigh, his arrogant expression died away as it was taken once more by the flat line that was his infinite boredom, and the constant crease that he had developed from thought and loneliness. Indeed, it was doing small things like this form time to time that allowed the Golden haired commandant to wake from day to day instead of locking himself in his inn room for weeks at a time. "Now, pick up your weapons, heal up. You're going to do it again. And I do believe neither of you are in a position to resist my request. I could kill the girl just by blowing a huff of air at her. And you sir, the one referred to as Evac, or so I've heard from the little woman's babbling, I do believe are in no strength to question my authority either. Chop Chop now," He pointed a minor healing crystal at the now passed out girl as he pointed a crystal at the girl to heal her. Just before they hurried off. He gave a slight smile of entertainment, following not too far behind and standing outside the door to listen and wait.