[PP-F5] Trekking through the sand <The Traveler> (Ebony)

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to relaxing in my shop after this escapade..." Greg said, as he assisted Ebony in securing the cargo.

LATER...

It took the duo the whole night to get the cargo back to the town. It was morning by the time the two arrived at the town entrance. Sighing in relief, Greg let out a cry of "FINALLY!" showing that he was very much tired of trekking through the sands of floor 5. The two got their quest completion award, including the Extra Skill, Survival. Greg figured this one would come in handy- not only would it double his health regeneration but he'd be immune to future environmental damage effects. Turning to Ebony, he extended his hand for a handshake. "Thanks for the help. I don't think I'd have been able to do this without you- due to either health or patience." Greg told her. "We should party up again sometime." he suggested, before walking off, but not before sending a friend request. It seemed he'd been doing that a lot recently, sending friend requests to people he's had one outing with. Shizuka, Calrex and now Ebony. He wondered if it was a way to prevent himself from feeling lonely. It didn't particularly matter what it was, though. He was happy to have a few friends in the death game.

Edited by Greg Baxen

Ebony accepted the friend request. Yet another ally she could call on if she needed help. She smiled to Greg. "It's no problem. I was going to do it either way, being the only quest I havent done." She explained before requipping her heavy armor and heading to the teleport. "I'm always up for anything that gives extra skill points. Shoot me a pm if an opportunity comes up." She gave him a wave before calling out Snowfrost Town, the town her shop was located in.