[F6 - SP] Hey there handsome! <The Gemini>

Macradon walked around in he dense jungle, it was quite some time since he was here last. Actually when he recalls, he have never been at this floor. It was quite the different thing to think about. He haven't ever been on this floor before, so he really didn't know the community up here, what are they doing for fun? He was soon to know what the dangers of this floor actually were. He would find a good tree trunk to sit down at as he was getting tired of walking around doing nothing. There were no mobs around, no nothing. What was he supposed to do?

"Hey, hey you!" a voice said behind Macradon. Macradon turned around to see who it was. Someone in a cloak had appeared before Macradon, face was covered by the shadow as the person had a hood on. "Uhm, hello!" Macradon would say and stand up to greet the person. At least he met someone. "Hi, I'm Macradon, and who're you?" Macradon asked the person. "Oh, I'm no one, but don't bother that. Would you care for a friendly sparring? You seem like you're out of your league on this floor" the person said. He was rude, but true. Macradon wasn't wearing anything as he didn't wasn't to flash it out before he actually had to use it. "Eh ... sure, why not" Macradon would say as he accepted the duel invite.

Edited by Macradon

The countdown was ticking down. Each participant had 1 minute to get ready. Macradon wouldn't go easy on this person. He was rude and arrogant which really wasn't something Macradon liked. "I'm not going to go easy on you, ok?" Macradon said with a stern voice at the person as he donned his armor and equipped his sword. "I'm not going to go easy on you either!" the person said only to throw off his robes. Underneath the robes were a mirror entity of Macradon. It was a copy of Macradon, from head to toe. Fully geared just as Macradon.

With a quick movement the clone rushed forward with a powerful thrust at Macradon. Macradon would dodge with a quick side step. Though this sidestep got a little more energy than he'd thought I should've had. He laid quite the distance between the two with the jump. This wasn't just some random sparring, this clone was going for the kill. Macradon would prepare himself with a tight grip on his sword in his pflug guard. He pointed his sword at his opponent and focused on the other one's movements. "Oh, you're stronger than I thought you were" the clone said as it quickly browsed the stats of Macradon in the HUD, it only angered Macradon more.

"I like this body, I think I'll make it mine!" the clone said and followed up with a attack. "Who are you?" Macradon asked the clone as he parried the attack from the clone. "Oh, I'm you of course!" the clone said only to anger Macradon even further. "No, I'm me!" Macradon yelled, kicking the clone in the stomach to push it away. Macradon took two steps backwards and went into a neben hut like guard but instead of having the blade down on the ground the blade was up mid air. Macradon sprinted forward with his <Charge> skill to up his damage output. He flew forward to end right in front of the clone. Macradon swung his sword in a big and broad swing to cleave the clone, he would pivot around himself on the heel to cleave a total of 4 times through the clone. "Take this, impostor!" Macradon roared while unleashing his sword art.

Spoiler

ID: 40924
BD: 9, crit +1. Cyclone, 4x1x9-5=31 dmg.
MD: 4, miss.

Macradon:
Health: 74/74
Energy: 12/16

Gemini:
Health: 43/74
Dmg: Base 4

Edited by Macradon

"Arrrghhh!" the clone yelled as it took the hits from Macradon. "That's what you get for pretending to be me!" Macradon yelled at the clone. The clone fell backwards from the cuts and fell to the ground. Macradon went over to the clone and pushed it down into the ground with his foot on its breast and pointed his sword at its throat. "Now you tell me who you are!" he said with an angry voice and face. "Alright, alright. You got me" the clone said. But with a quick movement the clone managed to thrust a power attack at Macradon's chest, sending him flying backward. Though his plate armor was capable of stopping the attack Macradon was still thrust backwards. "I am the Gemini!" the clone said "I can take any form I want so I can be the strongest thing to ever be!" it said. Macradon rushed forward and shoulder bashed the Gemini so it would fall out of balance and be in a position for Macradon to attack. "Don't disappoint me, then!" Macradon roared as he unleashed the same sword art as before.

Spoiler

ID: 40930
BD: 9, crit +1. Cyclone, 4x1x8-5=27 dmg.
MD: 8, hit. 1x2x4-23=1 dmg.

Macradon:
Health: 73/74
Energy: 8/16

Gemini:
Health: 16/74

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would finish off his sword art and see the trembling clone at his feet. "Weakling!" Macradon yelled at the clone. "You're supposed to be me?!" he angrily asked the clone. "You said I were out of my league? Look at your self!" he would say and kick the clone that was laying down on the ground. The clone cried in fear and tried to crawl away from the fight, trying to flee from Macradon. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" he yelled and got into an ochs guard which made his sword glow and made the system pull his body into doing the movements of the <Avalanche> sword art. He flew forward and and slashed down into the fleeing clone.

Spoiler

ID: 40931
BD: 10, crit +2. Avalanche, 1x1x9-5=4 dmg + stun.
MD: 3, miss.

Macradon:
Health: 73/74
Energy: 4/16

Gemini: Stunned
Health: 12/74

Edited by Macradon

"No! Please! Mercy!" the clone yelled out in hope of sympathy from Macradon. "Oh, mercy, you say? I don't think you would've given me mercy if you were the one going to be the victor" Macradon said with a stern voice as he glared down onto the stunned clone. "Please! Please listen to me!" the clone pleaded. Macradon would calm himself down. "What?" he asked the clone. "The thing is ... uhm ... uhhh ..." the clone started. "Don't give me that [censored]!" Macradon said and kicked the clone again. "Say it or I'll finish you here and now!" he said as he went into an ochs guard with the handle up beside his head and the point at the clone's head. "Say it!" he yelled.

Edited by Macradon

"Say it!" Macradon yelled at it. "It's just that ... just that ...". "Just what?!" Macradon yelled at it, moving his point closer to the clone. "Ok, ok, ok!" it said with a very scared voice. "I'm an NPC, I'm no player ..." is said with fear in its eyes. "I don't care!" Macradon said and moved the point from the face to the throat of the clone. "Now, why did you attack me? Why do you want to kill me? Why did you challenge me?" Macradon asked the clone. "It's quite simple ..." "But if it's so simple, why don't you tell me!" Macradon asked angrily, pushing the blade slightly up the shin of the clone.

Edited by Macradon

"It's just that ... YOU'RE A FOOL!" the clone yelled and pushed Macradon's sword away. The clone rolled to the side and got up. It pointed its sword at Macradon. "Take this you fool!" it yelled and made a thrust at Macradon again. The thrust was violent and went directly at Macradon's chest. When the tip hit the plate it slit downwards only to be caught in maille armor. "Oh, I should take this?" Macradon asked with an angry face at the clone. The fear in the clone's eyes became more clear. It was in no condition to even touch Macradon. Its attack may land, but they would have near to no effect on him. 

Spoiler

ID: 40934
BD: 2
MD: 7, hit. 

Macradon:
Health: 72/74
Energy: 5/16

Gemini: Stunned

Edited by Macradon

With all fear rushing through the head of the clone it would just rush into battle and slay Macradon or die trying. Of course the latter was obvious of happening, but it would keep up the attacks and try to finish its job. Macradon would make a cut at the clone but it would just bash it away in anger and fear. Fake emotions went through the clone, making it even stronger and angry. It would perform the same sword art as Macradon, the <Cyclone> sword art. Macradon remembered the stance it got into and the ochs guard. Macradon would turn his right side to the clone so all the attack would hit the pouldron on his shoulder.

Spoiler

ID: 40935
BD: 4, miss.
MD: 10, crit +2. Cyclone 4x1x6-23=1 dmg. 

Macradon:
Health: 71/74

Gemini:

Edited by Macradon

The four attacks all got in contact with Macradon, it even crit on the strikes but was still not able to get through Macradon's armor. It would keep up doing many sword arts and many swings. It would try to hit Macradon and get him down, but it didn't seem like it was going to happen soon as Macradon was able to predict all the attacks the clone came with as he knew what it was like fighting with a two handed sword and in armor. "You see ..." Macradon started. "... I'm the type of player you would call a bruiser. I'm not going full damage, but neither am I going full tank. I can take quite the hits but also dish out some damage" he would with an intimidating voice at the clone to maybe make it stop attacking but it didn't seem like it was calming down.

Spoiler

ID: 40936
BD: 1
MD: 2

Macradon:
Health: 71/74
Energy: 3/16

Gemini:

Edited by Macradon

The clone just kept attacking but it was still no use. Macradon's armor stat was too high for it to even touch him with more damage than 1. "Huh, it seems like you've done 4 damage through this whole battle" Macradon would say to mock the clone that was feeling all high and mighty. "Is there anything you want to say before I kill you?" he would ask the clone that just kept swinging failed attempts to attack at him. Macradon would sigh as it was not even something to bother about as the clone was not something of a battle he would bother of anymore. It was getting too easy. "It's like you're not even trying" Macradon said with a disappointed voice.

Spoiler

ID: 40938
BD: 4
MD: 6, hit. 

Macradon:
Health: 70/74

Gemini:

Edited by Macradon

"Why do you even try ...?" Macradon would ask as it just kept on hitting him. He wasn't even going to try to evade any attacks not swing his sword in his advance. "Huh ... you're not even as strong as I hoped for" he would say and go in for a bind between his blade and the clone's. When the swords had made a goo bite into each other, Macradon would turn his right hand counter clockwise and take a forward side step to cut into the clone. "At least try to kill me" he said with a disappointed look at the pitiful clone.

Spoiler

ID: 40939
BD: 6, hit.
MD: 7, hit. 

Macradon:
Health: 69/74

Gemini:
Health: 9/74

Edited by Macradon

It seemed like the clone had no more energy left to attack. "I thought programs like you were programmed to have attack ready at all times, where are you attack?" Macradon asked the tired clone. "This battle is short, do you want to die now already?" he would ask with a mocking tone. "You're never gonna get close to what a real player is like, you'll never be strong enough to beat whoever you clone!" Macradon would say. "You are such a weakling" he would say and kick the clone before it had any chance of doing anything else. He would aim the hit at the stomach and push it back and into the ground. The clone was laying down on the ground with Macradon's foot on its chest. "What are you going to do now? Call me a fool again?" he would say and step harder down onto the chest of the clone.

Spoiler

Macradon:
Health: 69/74

Gemini:
Health: 9/74

Edited by Macradon

The clone kept on trying to get a clean hit Macradon but it was not effective at all. Macradon had his foot stamped down onto the clone keeping it in place. "Resistance is futile!" he would say and thrust his sword down into the clone, finishing it off. The Gemini splintered into polygons and pixels vanishing in the air. Macradon's foot fell to the ground as the Gemini wasn't there to support it anymore. Macradon's foot landed on the ground as a notification popped up in Macradon HUD.

Congratulations! You have successfully slain <The Gemini>!
You are rewarded with the skill <<Concentration>> and <<Disguise>>!

"Huh ... so it was a quest" he thought as he pressed the accept button. A boring battle with no challenge at all and 2 free skills right off the bat. It wasn't such a bad thing but he had really hoped for a worthy battle when the clone was so cocky about Macradon not being in his league here on this floor.

Spoiler

ID: 40939
BD: 7, hit. Straight, 1x2x7-5=9 dmg.
MD: 9, crit +1. 
LD: 19

Macradon:
Health: 68/74
Energy: 2/16

Gemini:
Health: 0/74

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would sigh and go back to the main settlement on this floor. He was unsure of what just happened but would go rest at the nearest inn there were. He would find this fine inn with a table free for him to sit down at. He would notice not far from sat a group of players and chatted.
"Hey, show me that thing!" one of the said, "Sure!" the other said and stood up. It went into the HUD and chose one of its skills. The second man suddenly turned into the other one sitting down. "Oh yeah! That's the stuff!" the first one said. "OOoh, look at me, I'm weak and didn't get the Disguise skill" the second one said with a mocking tone at his friend. 

It seemed like the one who did the skill had gotten the disguise skill, just like Macradon did. "So that's what it does" Macradon thought as a waitress came and asked if Macradon wanted anything. "Oh yeah, get me a ... ginger ale!" he said with a smile as the waitress went away to get Macradon his ginger ale. He would open up the menu and go into the skills. He would look at the skill he received from the battle. "Hm ... Concentration and Disguise" he thought and would click on the concentration skill and read through it.

The waitress came with his ginger ale, he would thank her and give her a tip. She went off again. Macradon would begin reading the skill.

<<Concentration>>
Enhances damage by 1 for an attack. Has a cooldown of 5.

"Interesting. So I can use concentration and up the damage on my attack, this is pretty cool" he thought and would take a sip from his ginger ale. Macradon would shut down the screen and then go to the other skill. "Let's see what we got here" he thought and opened up the Disguise skill. 

<<Disguise>>
It temporarily transforms you into the other enemy, giving you a +1 on your combat die and them a -1 on their next action. It's only during your and his turn, and can only be used once every twelve turns.

"Seems legit" he would say and take another sip from his ginger ale.

"These are some dope skills I've gotten" he thought and took another sip of his ale. It was great to taste something like this again. It had been so long since he last tasted ginger ale and this one was great, something fine to drink after a disappointed fight. He raised his hand and waited for someone to arrive at him, the same waitress came to him and asked what she could help him with. "Oh I'd like something to eat, can you suggest anything?" he asked the waitress.