[PP-F1] Stay A While And Listen (Calrex and Ariel)

Keiragi leaned against the wall near the entrance, for the Town Of Beginnings. “Well if I take that before that one..” He muttered to himself, as he pulled mental images of the skill screen. “Eh.. That should work well enough.” Kei’s gaze lifted upwards, still thinking of the best path to take. Though the bright noon sun was already hanging high in the sky. “Might as well get moving. Time is not slowing down any.” He pushed himself from the wall. Moving slowly at first, though his steps soon evened out into a moderate walking pace, driving him forward to cross into the open field. It made him pause, giving it a look over with amazement. 'Wow the game was beautiful' crossing his mind.. But he shook the thought quickly from his head, he was not here to sight see but to, make it out of this game alive.. Well at least off this floor for the more immediate concern.  

Edited by Keiragi

"...and yet again I find myself back here on this floor."

As he made his way through the first floor settlement Calrex gave a small sigh as he surveyed the surroundings he had come to be fairly familiarized with during his time adventuring in SAO. It was the place he and Teayre originally had spent most of their days when they were lower levels, before his wife had set up her shop on the fourth floor. However, this was all before the recent events that resulted in the redhead's shop being relocated to the thirteenth floor.

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets he temporarily activated his <<Reveal>> skill as he gazed through his surroundings, "I wonder if there's anything I should do or get while I'm down here. It has been a while since I visited Oikawa's shop."

However, instead of going towards the merchant district, he found himself heading out of the gates into the field zones surrounding the city. Taking his hands out of his pockets he clenched one into a fist in preparation for any potential battles, "Guess I might just be looking for some training after all."

"That petty woman.... always sending me on errands everytime I come to visit!" almost shouted a blonde as she walked through the pathway exiting the 'noob town' as she liked to call it. This place was packed full as always but she had her trusty familiar, a white lion cub that roared at the nearby players, making them clear a path for them despite this being a safe zone. Kimba, the companion in question, was just that kind of feline striking fear in the fear in the hearts of those she hasn't befriended yet. The scaring pattern continued until the two have reached outside the walls. Stretching without a concern in the world, Ariel looks around while addressing her companion. "Okay girl, you know the drill." she pulls out a piece of paper with some ingredients written on it. "We have to get this stuff for Diana-sensei... keep your eyes peeled."

Kei had not one clue that where two others, that came out of the gate after he did. Though not like he had the skill at this point to detect them anyways. His gaze fixed on the boars ahead of himself. At the same time his hand moved to quickly draw his sword from its resting place, moving closer to the nearest boar, his sword quickly lashed out in an arcing slice.

But yet again these boars proving more cunning than he is as his attack totally whiffed past the boar, as it meandered past him. An annoyed growl  followed the miss. “Come on! It can not be that hard to hit this thing.” Yup the not hitting it really got under his skin.. Like these were like rats in other games, why couldn't he hit them. Was he really that bad?

ROLL ID# 40949  BD 5  MD 8

Keiagri 4/4

Energy 1/1

Boar 4/4

(I can do the boar after the two of you if it lives that long)

Edited by Keiragi

With a small sigh Calrex looked around the area he activated his <<Reveal>> skill out of reflex, but as he did he noticed a sight he had started to grow accustomed to. It was a low level player, most likely a level one, engaging a boar in combat. He was not going to let another player put himself at risk of death, not if he was around. Giving a quick exhale he activated his <<Sprint>> skill, quickly closing the distance to the combatants before his armor began to radiate the light blue energy of his <<Howl>> skill.

Sliding into position the Ultramarine Knight slammed his fists together, producing the explosive roar from his armor that got the creature's attention, making sure to gain the highest aggro. "Sorry for cutting in. We'll have this done in a sec."

OOC: Kill it Ariel! XD

HP List
Keiagri:
4/4
   Energy: 1/1
Calrex: 213/213
   Energy: 52/52

Enemies:
Boar: 4/4

Out of the blue, Kimba raised her head and started dashing towards a unknown location. The blonde, already accustomed with this kind of erratic behaviour from her, followed and asked: "Did you find anything girl?" but got a growl in returned. Shortly after, two figures came into view as they seemed to be headed right towards them. 'And there goes my chance to gather the items' thought the blonde as she started recognizing one of them, specifically the blue clad one that just performed his overly flashy <<Howl>> ability. Most likely Kimba picked up his scent and rushed near him in hope of some attention and at the chance to play a bit more with Roc. 

'Since we're already here....' thought the blonde as she readjusted her position while running, executing the pre-move suited for activating her charge skill. Her whole body started emanating a golden-blue glow as she started gaining even more speed. Bringing her black rapier to chest level, holding it horizontally thus simultaneously executing the pre-move for her most basic charge-type sword art. She'd started moving with the maximum speed that the system allowed, leaving a golden-blue streak behind her. She ended her assault on the poor mob with a thrust of her weapon, making it instantly explode into pixels.

Adjusting her position while brushing her golden hair back she turned around and faced the two: "Hey!" she said to them with a smile and a slight wave. Next to her came her white furred companion, a white lioness that reached a bit higher than her knee level.

ID# 41126  BD: 7 (nat)  LD: 19 

HP List
Keiagri:
 4/4
   Energy: 1/1
Calrex: 213/213
   Energy: 52/52
Ariel: 157/157
   Energy: 37/38  Sword Art: (1) Linear - 1x1*(10+4)

Enemies:
Boar: -10/4  Loot: 1 Material