[PP-F1] Feathers, dragons, and panda's Oh My! >>Feeding the Enemy<<[Evac & Tricolor_Mina]

I was drifting into dream after dream, all of them pleasant: my first Christmas memory, my 10th birthday, my cat Ashlynn, my friends smiling and playing with me, meeting my cousins for the first time... all of those sweet memories... then it turned sour, it turned into me crying over the corpse of my friend, waking up with blood all over my nightgown and not knowing where it came from, the other me laughing at the murder that had been committed... I watched the nightmares pass by... one by one, each one worst than the last. I let out a scream of fear after seeing the other me choking the life out of the murderer of my friend, laughing at his death. "DAAAAH!" I woke up, and looking around, I noticed that it wasn't the field that me and Evac had been in... it was a simple hotel... I noticed Nix sitting on top of my lap... I realized that Evac was probably the one who brought me here, so I looked around for him. "E...Evac?" I said softly, when I noticed that he was sitting in a chair off to the side, watching me with worry in his eyes, tears still glistening on his face. "oh... Evac..." I realized I put him under a lot of stress, "Evac... I am so sorry...".

She scared me when she woke up, but In a second I was up, and Nix was up. I walked to the bed and said "You dont have anything to apologize for." I wiped my face and sat on the bed looking at her, "Your okay, I promise! It was a dream, nothing more than that. Your here, and thats all that matters." I looked her in he eyes and got up while blushing, "I uhhh, couldnt think of where else to bring you. Soo, um, this is my room...." I felt my checks burning, but sat down again. I smiled and grabbed one of her hands and patted it. "You are just fine. Sooo, whatcha want to do today?"

"..." I hadn't thought about what I wanted to do, then I looked at nix, getting an idea. "um... I want to get a familiar..." I said slowly, " I think that it would be a good idea, seeing that you have nix... if I don't have anyone with me and a mob gets lucky... I would probably die my first turn..." I re-equipped the Cloak of Duality, and prepared for the adventure that was about to happen. "where do you think I could find a Familiar on this floor?"

I beamed. "Well before we start looking, an NPC has to find you. Ill be your back up. I got super lucky and it didnt attack me, hence-" I picked Nix up and rubbed his belly "I tamed this lil dude. Having a pet is awesome, especially if its a red panda. You should hear him sneeze! I suggest we walk around, maybe go to a cafe or sumthin and wait for her to talk to you. Thats how I did it." I was elated at the time we were about to spend with eachother. I felt so weird on the inside. A feeling kinda like butterflies in your stomache, only, a little different.

"Okay!" I cheered, "what place did you have in mind? I think it shouldn't be very expensive, and we probably need to be at full health and ready to go when she appears!" I gazed out the window, noticing a HUGE group of people around an... NPC? I realized that it was the old lady from the quest. "Evac!" I squeaked, "she's outside right now! GO GO GO!!"

I smiled and was about to say something when Violet hollered "Evac! She's outside right now! GO GO GO!!" I picked her up and Nix too, and bolted for outside. "Sorry, but this is your quest, so youve got to talk to her!" I said while giggling. I made it outside with her, and pushed through the crowd. I set her down and grabbed Nix off of her shoulder. "Good luck!" My love, I thought. I was pushed away from her and figured hey lets climb something and get a look from above. Nix went first, picking the easiest highest path. I saw her from on top of a building, not too high up, but just enough. She was talking to the NPC. "You go sweets. You go." I said under my breath.

(The NPC Explains how to get/tame/find a suitable Familiar and the latter) ~5 minutes later~ "Whew!" I gasped, "Well Jeez... I don't think I've ever had to whack someone to talk to an NPC... especially an old lady... thank god she Ain't an AI!" I looked for Evac, but I didn't see him 'hey!' I thought, 'Evac, where did you go dude?! did you leave for the forest without me??' "HEEEEY!" I called, "EVAAC! WHERE'D YOU GO???"

I laughed on top of the roof. Nix crawled down the way we went up, byt I, jumped down in my usuall stupid way. Before I did that, I called out to her so she would not try to find me. But mid fall, it turned into a fail, and made me be glad that were in a safe zone because, I essentially face planted off of the top of a two story building. So yeah, I hollered the swear words and I thought I was gunna die. I hit the ground, and said "im okay...... Violet come her for a sec." I stuck out my hand for her to help me up. I was planning on it being Violet, but it was a random player. "Thanks man." "No problem." He walked off. I walked towards Violet and said "That was a great way to wake up. So, what are ya looking for?" I put a hnd on her shoulder.

I heard a shout and ALOT of swearing coming from a couple meters away, I looked closer... then realized that Evac had Just done a huge Faceplant off of the roof of a nearby hotel... subsequently attracting a huge crowd that wanted to see what had happened. 'dear lord Evac!' I thought, 'what possessed you to decide to jump off of a two story building... thank god we were in a safe zone when this happened...'."Oh... My... God..." I said, "you... you said I was reckless... I don't think you could get that much more reckless dude." I brushed his armor off... and fixed his hair, blushing when I did. "A-anyways...." I said, "why don't we head out now!"

As she brushed my armour and hair, I smiled the biggest smile I could smile. I grabbed her hands and said "Please, call me Liam. And yes, we should head out." I started humming shut up and dance with me. I hugged her involuntarily and said "sorry if I scared you back there. God knows I was scared. Well, what type of familiar did you have in mind? That dictates alot aboit where to go, what type of food to buy for it. And how long it takes to find it. But speaking of go, I know we just met and all, but would you like to go out to eat after this is done? With the familiars of course. I mean, uhhh. Would you like to go out with me?" 

"um... I think I wanted to get a <<Feathery Dragon>>?" I said uncertainly, " I heard that it's found easily in the forest on the 1st floor... and I heard from one of the people from the mob surrounding the NPC that their favorite food is peanuts." I thought about what he had said after the familiar info, "Sure! I don't have anything to do later so I think that would be ok!"

"I-I,uhh," I was stunned. I looked at my HP bar, checkimg to see if there was a yellow marker there. There wasnt. I released her and smiled with disbeleif. I thought, SHE SAID YEESS!! I looked at her and with a calm voice, which was harder than one would think, "So a Feathered dragon eh? Sounds wonderfull. Just like you! Now, all we have to do is buy some peanuts! And soon, we will have two familars on our hands!"

(one Shop Trip later [+2 bags of peanuts]...) we were in the forest looking for the little familiar now, searching a lot of different places to find it, the canopy of the trees, the bushes, tree branches(with the help of Nix of course), but we weren't having any good luck yet... "Liam..." I said, "are you sure that we should look down here? maybe we should send Nix to the top of the trees again?" I guessed that this particular spot might have promise, so I pulled out my remaining pieces of bread, handing one to Liam. " I don't think we can find anything running on empty!" I said, eating my slice.

Edited by tricolor_mina

I took her bread and said "Thanks Violet. And yeah, thats a good idea. Nix," I looked a my little buddy. "could you climb the tree and look for a dragon with feathers please?" He looked at me like, what the heck did you just say to me. He looked at a tree and scaled it all the way to the top. I gave him some peanuts to lure whatever Dragon down that he found. While we waited, I sat down and looked at Violet. With a mouthfull of food, I said "This is great!" I finished chewing, and continued. "I love how you say my name. And I know this is like the third time I asked this, but, are you sure your okay with my calling you Violet? I mean I know you said yes an'all, but I dont want to offend you." Id hate to offend you because I like you alot. But I didnt say that because I dont want her to flip out on me. I could care less that the person that I love was a murderer. All I care about is how she acts NOW, not the past. I wanted to tell her this but I didnt know how yet. Also I said to myself, wrong time. "That was a good idea though Violet. You have a beautifull brain."

i choked on my bread, materializing a bottle of water to gulp down before I lost health... when I saw another green cursor blink to life... it was what we had been searching for! I pulled out my peanut bag and handed the Feathery Dragon Some Peanuts.

ID# 41446

Loot: 14

"Oh wow!" the newly tamed familiar's naming box appeared in front of me, and I contemplated what to name it

"Hmmm..." I looked at Evac, "what do you think would be a good name for the little guy?

Edited by tricolor_mina

Nix ran down the tree as he saw what was happining. The dragon had spawned out of nowhere and she had immediatley tamed it. "Wow, its your choice. Youll have to look at it until the day you or it dies! I dunno what to name it. It is beautifull though, just like its owner." I gave her a nudge. "But whatever you decide, remember, it is that name forever. Heh, you could name it shaymin for all I care. Whatever you choose is the name I would choose." I looked at my female companion. She was prettier than normal in this light. With the dragon on its hind legs looking at her, she really looked happy.

I gazed at the name board... wondering what I should call it... when I noticed that it was black like the night sky, and it had red eyes... 'it reminds me of Akame ga kill.... Hold on!' I thought ' Akame ga kill means red-eyed killer... why not Akame!' I gazed at the naming base... and typed in the name

Spoiler

Congratulations!

Taming Successful!

Name Of Familiar:

Akame

I looked at Evac, "Hey, Liam!" I said Gleefully, " I named it already! do you wanna see it?"

"Well of course I do!" I walked up to the dragon and gingerly placed my hand above its head. It noticed my hand and pushed its head up acting like a cat. I petted it then stood up and put an arm around my friend. "I love that name! It goes right along with its looks." Nix was walking around Akame, and on about the fourth circle, decided to pounce on the dragon giving it what looked like a hug. I looked at Violet and gave her a hug. "I.I dont know what I would do without you or Nix. I would be just another player drinking his troubles away... So thank you!" I backed up a little bit then looked at the dragon and panda. I sat down next to them and prompted her with the question "You still wanna go to a café? Im buying." I gave her a confident smirk.

"sure!" I said, "we should head out now though... I don't think that it would be a good idea to stay here for any longer..." I got up and walked towards the exit of the forest, Akame, Nix, and Liam in tow. I watched for mobs, and when I saw any I ducked behind a tree to avoid them. we were soon in town and we started looking for the café, I chose a small one that was near our hotel. "Liam... what do you want to eat?" I quizzed, " I'm just getting some wine and bread, and I bought some bamboo and peanuts for Nix and Akame."

"As long as Im with you I dont care what I eat...." I looked at her and tilted my head a little bit with a warm smile. I was thinking of more ways to compliment her when I figured, hey made it to this point Liam, we can stop now! "Yes we can stop!" I said out loud triumphantly. "Oh crap it! Violet you didnt hear that riiiiiigght? Because I didnt hear a thing....." I said looking distant. I smiled again but at Akame because the dragon had made its way up to my shoulder. As she lead me into the cafe, I felt ready for anything that could happen. Wherever this relationship was going, I was sure it couldnt go bad.