[PP-F1] Feathers, dragons, and panda's Oh My! >>Feeding the Enemy<<[Evac & Tricolor_Mina]

after we ordered our food and drinks I was playing with Nix and Akame with their treats, bamboo and peanuts. I gazed at the small panda and dragon fluttering around the table... when I got a massive headache from the other me. Crash! I had accidentally knocked over my wine, but luckily bottles were much more resistant in this world than in the original world, and it didn't break unless it was out of drink. I smiled apologetically. "sorry if that scared you Liam..." my head was still throbbing, and I had a hand curled over half of my face with a pained apologetic look on my face. I felt cold... like I'd been dumped in a bucket of ice-water. "s... sorry... I kinda think I should go.... I'm at the hotel you're staying at right now... I think i'll pay for my food... I'm on the third floor... Later." Akame jumped on my shoulder, and I walked to my hotel room.

By the time the bottle hit the floor I was up and worried. "Thats okay Violet, I wasnt scared, its okay!" I looked at her with sencerity as she left the table and started walking. I thought 'dangit! There goes a nice evening!' as I paid the ticket for our meal. Nix was giving off a kind of whimper sound when we lost sight of them. "Its okay buddy! We will catch up and make sure they are okay. I promise." I looked up from him and thought 'I hope...' I picked him up and apologized for the mess while starting to run after them. I watched them enter the hotel, and started walking a little slower. 'Funny,' I thought, 'we both stay on he third floor of the hotel!' I went into my room and layed down with Nix next to me. "Alright bro, were gunna have a busy day tommorow." I got up after he had fallen asleep and watched from underneath my door for Violet or Akame to see which room they are in. "Youd better be okay V, I dont think I will make it without a friend like you. Nit for long at least, no for long." I whispered to myself.